Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two bits of good news from the U.K........
Zoos ( which were getting into major financial difficulties feeding their animals ) are reopening and McDonalds have just announced they are going to start delivering.
What happens in America has less influence in the North of England and these BLM protests will soon fade into oblivion
like ex Prince Harry and his barnacle. ( except to us tattlers of course). They are of little interest to people any more.

Here’s the reaction from Durham ( and a whinge from a protester ).
The ‘counter protest’ was that people came out to put a guard round the statues.
S.O.S now means - Save Our Statues.
Jog on Meghan you are no influencer here.Lol.

View attachment 151391

I wonder if the plastic surgery included a new designer one?
Ive been rolling around in Big Macs since last week when they came back on Uber eats!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know what I'd have done with that banana if she'd pulled that stunt near me...

And there's a lot more to loathe the Harkles for after reading this gem

But claims have today emerged that the couple started talking about plans for a life away from the Royal Family before they even got married.
The reports are set to emerge in a new book about the couple which will be released in August. Finding Freedom - said to have been written with the couple’s knowledge - is also set to detail the couple's plans for the future following their decision to quit the UK for a new life in LA.

A source told The Sun Online: "The book will explore the journey that Meghan and Harry went through in coming to the conclusion that they did.
"It will make clear that far from it being a snap decision that they took a long time to make it.
"The seeds of Megxit were sown before they even got married. The truth is that Harry had been deeply unhappy for a long time.
"And he and Meghan openly discussed going in a different direction well before they got married.

So 'deeply unhappy Harry' took the multi-million pound wedding, the Frogmore extravaganza, millions of pounds of clothes for Madam and all the other tax-payer treats literally at the same time as planning to bugger off to Hollywood. Nice.
Scobie’s propaganda is getting ever more desperate.

Did he not read their presumptuous manifesto? Nowhere in there did they even hint that they wanted to leave the royal family. No, they wanted all the same trimmings, trappings and money but a) do less work in returm and b) cherry pick which media sychophants to grace with their exalted presence.

The idea that Megxit was “always the plan” is a lie. Even the plan THAT THEY PUBLISHED didn’t say that.

Meghan’s only plan was - marry Harry, be hailed as the new Diana, be loved and adored by everyone, be called HRH & gracefully accept curtseys, live in a palace & dress in Givenchy forever and ever and ever amen.

That’s it.

The moment she realised that rather a lot of people couldn’t stand her she went off in a strop. She tried stong-arming the RF, failed and was, in essence, told to duck off with her demands.

All she now has left is: “Well, I don’t care because we wanted to leave anyway, so ner ner UK” - which is pathetic even by her low standards.

I’ve known four year olds with more emotional maturity than this annoying twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I know what I'd have done with that banana if she'd pulled that stunt near me...

And there's a lot more to loathe the Harkles for after reading this gem

But claims have today emerged that the couple started talking about plans for a life away from the Royal Family before they even got married.
The reports are set to emerge in a new book about the couple which will be released in August. Finding Freedom - said to have been written with the couple’s knowledge - is also set to detail the couple's plans for the future following their decision to quit the UK for a new life in LA.

A source told The Sun Online: "The book will explore the journey that Meghan and Harry went through in coming to the conclusion that they did.
"It will make clear that far from it being a snap decision that they took a long time to make it.
"The seeds of Megxit were sown before they even got married. The truth is that Harry had been deeply unhappy for a long time.
"And he and Meghan openly discussed going in a different direction well before they got married.

So 'deeply unhappy Harry' took the multi-million pound wedding, the Frogmore extravaganza, millions of pounds of clothes for Madam and all the other tax-payer treats literally at the same time as planning to bugger off to Hollywood. Nice.
He’s the definition of a fuckface

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m Welsh. Back in the day the English kicked our arses, killed our leaders, raped our women, pillaged our villages, taxed us up the arse and forbade us even speaking our own language. To this day we don’t like the English very much but we don’t go around protesting, asking for apologies or reparations. No, we reserve the fight for the rugby pitch. Some people need to get the fat chip off their shoulders and grow the duck up and behave like civilised humans. For that sow to be jumping on the BLM bandwagon makes my piss boil. Just to stay relevant. I for one can’t wait for the massacre to start if the police are defunded. It will be like the purge in the USA. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Rant over 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Well said ! From this welsh tattler 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And, even leaving Covid aside, which has scuppered their plans a bit, what have they done so far? Staged pap walk with the dogs on Vancouver Island. Staged pap shots walking the dogs. Staged food charity donation immediately leaked to the media. And a faked graduation video sent to the media.

She's revealed her true colours through her actions. Low-grade, low-rent, fake, fake, fake.

It wouldn't surprise me if Oprah cuts them loose soon.

Reactions: 25
Ive been rolling around in Big Macs since last week when they came back on Uber eats!
I'm over 100 miles from the nearest Maccy D, but I'm doing a click and collect run to Tesco today, so rang up the cafe in town and ordered a takeaway of their equivalent, the Large Mack (which includes the sauce!), and am happily scoffing it in the car park.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Scobie’s propaganda is getting ever more desperate.

Did he not read their presumptuous manifesto? Nowhere in there did they even hint that they wanted to leave the royal family. No, they wanted all the same trimmings, trappings and money but a) do less work in returm and b) cherry pick which media sychophants to grace with their exalted presence.

The idea that Megxit was “always the plan” is a lie. Even the plan THAT THEY PUBLISHED didn’t say that.

Meghan’s only plan was - marry Harry, be hailed as the new Diana, be loved and adored by everyone, be called HRH & gracefully accept curtseys, live in a palace & dress in Givenchy forever and ever and ever amen.

That’s it.

The moment she realised that rather a lot of people couldn’t stand her she went off in a strop. She tried stong-arming the RF, failed and was, in essence, told to duck off with her demands.

All she now has left is: “Well, I don’t care because we wanted to leave anyway, so ner ner UK” - which is pathetic even by her low standards.

I’ve known four year olds with more emotional maturity than this annoying twit.
Scobie will be ghosted soon 🤣😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well said ! From this welsh tattler 🙂
Agreed, if anyone had a valid reason to deface that Churchill statue it would have been the Welsh
over the slate mines.
The next investiture of the Prince of Wales should be interesting.
Meghan might turn up and make another speech about white privilege Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm over 100 miles from the nearest Maccy D, but I'm doing a click and collect run to Tesco today, so rang up the cafe in town and ordered a takeaway of their equivalent, the Large Mack (which includes the sauce!), and am happily scoffing it in the car park.
Nothing but admiration for your dedication and focus. To scoff is to live ❤❤🍔🍔🍟🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Can't remember if I posted this before. Comments are good. Basically calling her out on her "fluent" spanish

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just saw this and had to share:
Mmmmmm! Alan Rickman 😍😍 ☹

So CNN are saying Haznoballz wants out of LA & is looking at Australia......anyone else think he’ll be going on his own?

Meghan Markle obviously wanted to return to LA to pursue her non-existent Hollywood career and to try and make another go of success in the industry with her new royal credentials as a selling point.

It’s not unfair to say that thus far, she’s flopped hilariously.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And, even leaving Covid aside, which has scuppered their plans a bit, what have they done so far? Staged pap walk with the dogs on Vancouver Island. Staged pap shots walking the dogs. Staged food charity donation immediately leaked to the media. And a faked graduation video sent to the media.

She's revealed her true colours through her actions. Low-grade, low-rent, fake, fake, fake.

It wouldn't surprise me if Oprah cuts them loose soon.
You forgot all the secret squirrel charity visits by megs...oh and all the video calls to his relatives that they announced beforehand.

Reactions: 11

Reactions: 10
Mmmmmm! Alan Rickman 😍😍 ☹

So CNN are saying Haznoballz wants out of LA & is looking at Australia......anyone else think he’ll be going on his own?

Meghan Markle obviously wanted to return to LA to pursue her non-existent Hollywood career and to try and make another go of success in the industry with her new royal credentials as a selling point.

It’s not unfair to say that thus far, she’s flopped hilariously.

Ha! After the way they treated Australia and its peeps on “ tour of crap” as Megz called it? He can duck off. I guess he will have no visa issues

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.