Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
For me it’s the hypocrisy re her posts , apologising and then allegedly privately threatening to sue which is the key issue. Times - they are a-changing. Agree it’s the current zeitgeist that that led to this being so high profile . Rather like the #metoo movement. I’m old enough to have experienced significant sexual discrimination. I strongly suspect it would not have happened in today’s atmosphere.
Here's what bugs me. Why should anyone be guilted innto making a public declaration on any matter? It's disgusting that people are being ambushed and virtually forced to speak out. I can't stand MLP but if she felt she was being ambushed by a fellow influencer (fuck I hate that word) then I can understand her losing her shit. She has very VERY publicly supported mixed race smeggy and throws hints of racism at anyone who chooses not to bow to smeggy. We know fine well she's behind dodgy interviews hinting/implying racism forced smeggy to fuck off, so why is someone calling her out expecting her to make a dramatic MLK speech about it?
It sickens me and it's a very dirty trick being used to force 'names' to voice their support whether it affects theit livelihood or not ... and it certainly will affect livelihoods. Nobody should be blackmailed into joining anything.
I think Sasha has played a blinder, no doubt about it, but she knew the sleeping dog she was poking at and played MLP like a fiddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
Do you think Meghan will speak out over the Jessica Mulrooney scandal ? Will she be ghosted next? Or does she know too much?
She'll keep out of this one, she's not that stupid to openly put her head on the block in the present situation. Smeggy has booked her place on the bandwagon and pony has just been barred from even approaching the wagon.
AND that in itself will cause mylilpony to resent her. Pony will want something from her and smeggy can't afford to offer anything publicly.The rot will set in regarding that friendship, it will be a case of "After everything I've done for you !" ... grab some popcorn guys.

Norbs

VIP Member
When the Harkles finally left/were pushed out, there was a quote from a courtier saying that the Royal Family were 'relieved that the soap opera was over'.

How wrong they were. Team Megz is thirsty for publicity and nothing better than Sussex v Cambridge for a) keeping those headlines running and b) reminding everyone that Megz and Haz are Still Royal, Dammit!

So Megz's lot will keep churning out PR that's written for the search engines MEGHAN phones QUEEN, WILLIAM is worried about HARRY and BABY ARCHIE and on and on and on. Because the alternative would be getting some work in Hollywood and that ain't happening.

Plus it looks like Megz is holding a supersized grudge at her recruit Christian Jones for moving over to the Cambridges and helping them look good. It's not enough to thrive, you have to connive too.
Thread title #27?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
Please can we take a moment to think about my little pony.she has been struck down in her prime and now it looks like her career is in tatters...🙏
We must now regard Smeg as a dangerous pandemic...as it seems that if you stand anyway near her,or have anything to do with her,you will be infected with bad karma and immense bad luck that will affect your whole income and life forever and you will never be able to get rid of the taint,even after washing for at least 20 secs while singing happy birthday.
It is a very sad day....for some...
🥂🍾🎉🎊🥂🍾🎉🎊
Please think of the children 🙈
❤😘🤗

• Haha
Being British, I am not too clear on how sororities & fraternities work, but I know that Northwestern has a number of very well respected African-American sororities. Markle didn’t join any of them.

• Sad
  • Wow

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I don't think so bubba. There are so many influencer trashing threads and threads on the biggest cunts. I think it might fall flat.
But you could give it a go :m

HAHAHAHA, very good. Credit to arsewell.global or whoever did that.
A wee still from it for those who can't access it.

I believe it was the harkles, the baby shower.

This guy should join tattle. Just look through some of his tweets. Not a Harry and Meghan fan 👀
Love the name Haznoballs, maybe a word to include in the next thread

Oh, here we go, Harry and Meghan #27 Canny with her fanny and Haznoballs. The canny fanny pinched from a couple of posts above

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
I think this thing with MLP is going to be very big,..bigger than even her forehead🙈🙊..I know,couldn't resist,sue me😁
Our Smeg may have to jump before she is pushed and quick cos if she stays quiet,her would be future employers will think she condones her friends actions so Smeg will be blacklisted,(Freudian slip,there🙊)...and if she puts pony out to grass(on a roll here,folks🙊)...then it's curtains for the court case and she will lose not only the one friend she has,but loads of cash that she can't afford to waste...not to mention the secrets that could surface....
Talk about karma biting her on Kim Kardashians biggest feature!!!
This is going to be better than watching your favourite box sets back to back till 2021❤while eating copious amounts of junk food and not putting a pound on in weight 😁👌
❤😘🤗

Nearly forgot...been to maccy ds today and had a big Mac.i may never get to heaven,but Jesus,that came close....❤👌
Little things that make my life worth living....don't judge🙈😘

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Oh yes thé £100k couture Givenchy gown / Argos one size fits all nylon stretchy sofa cover.
No wonder Claire Waight Keller got the sack.
i will never, ever understand how a dress costs £100k.
How? Literally fucking how?!! Absolutely fucking garbage

freda19

VIP Member
Welcome. Please join in.;)
@despicable me ... I know what you mean. I look at my kids and I fear their future in a way I never did before.
It feels like the lunatics have taken over the asylum and many of us are being left powerless and fearful to speak truth.
I'm not buckling though. You cannot give in to bullying tactics and I want my kids to be able to discern right from wrong and stand up for themselves without fear of being labeled. ALL lives matter and that's the hill I will die on, so I will keep using humour to chip away at the scary uncertainty we are all living with.
Annnnyhoo, back on topic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Don't pick up the phone, Phil.....

The Sussexes are sending warm birthday wishes to Prince Philip from afar! BAZAAR.com understands that Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan, and their one-year-old son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, will be video-calling the Duke of Edinburgh today to wish him a happy 99th birthday.

They actually have to issue a press release about a phone call they haven't even made yet!

Can't wait for the next press release as they start dialling the number, an update as they listen to the dial tone, an urgent news flash when a palace flunkey connects them.....

Not sure how they will spin Phil The Greek telling them to bugger off and get a job.

• Haha
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oprah only needs to ask one question and it's going to involve 'Royal Family' and 'racist' in the same sentence.

And then Meghan won't answer but will squeeze out one perfectly formed tear. 🥴
If she accuses the royal family of being racist towards her there really is no way back. So she's in a difficult position. If she insinuates that they were racist there will be a huge outcry (on both sides). Those who believe her will bay for blood and those that don't will be disgusted about her tearing into her husband's family who have spent huge amounts of money on her.

My guess is that the tales of racism will be directed towards the British press if she still wants to be bankrolled by the firm.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I watched a documentary on the Windsors that's on Netflix (on maternity leave and my husband is back at work....!) And it really struck me how royals are meant to be regal and special seeming...and now much history and heritage there is in the royal family that should be acknowledged even while modern changes are made. being a royal is no way like being a normal celebrity, there does have to appear to be this mystical quality in some ways. Meghan just sticks out like a sore thumb, as she didn't even try to become royal or try to acclimatise to the way of being a royal like Kate did. She wanted to be a trashy celeb, she just went around with her hair blowing around and manhandling people into awkward hugs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Seahorse7

MLP is dumped because MM said, " Friends reflect friends ". That's why you got on so well in the first place, you pair of chancers.
Birds of a feather crash and burn together :LOL:

• Haha

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Cant wait to read the comments in the morning with my coffee, its gonna be good 😂😂☕
"Meghan said friends reflect friends and because of what's at stake she can no longer be associated with Jessica, at least not in public. She has to do what she has to do in order to preserve her dignity and her own reputation,' they added".

Oh Ducky, that horse has well and truly bolted! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Margot1977

VIP Member
JK Rowling has been relentlessly attacked by trans activists for daring to insinuate that only women menstruate and that biological sex is real. Now in my view anyone with a brain knows that she is correct but trans activists are very aggressive in the UK and insist that they are being excluded and that we all have to accept them as real women blah blah blah.....
It's another woke shit party where everyone jumps in criticising anyone who doesn't agree with them, and silly little Daniel decided to apologise on behalf of JK to all the offended trans.😡
She is all over the papers this morning, and I'm really glad someone is speaking up about it. While many women will be ok with unisex loos, we certainly need to speak up for those who are not, and their voices are buried by being branded 'transphobic', which they are not.

It's like we're living in an Orwellian nightmare where people can dictate alternative truth to us. I actually fear that I would probably be arrested for airing some of my innermost thoughts in public.
I equate it to 'War is Peace' 'Freedom is Slavery,' and 'Ignorance is Strength' ... certainly the last one seems very apt these days.
I'm fearful that the world has gone mad and the younger generation can't see what they are destroying.
Agree. So easily led by the social media...completely ignorant of the historical background, circumstances, not aware that people died so they can voice their opinions freely (ironically - it seems you're only allowed to have one when you share the same opinion, you're buggered if you dare to have a different one). It is scary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27