Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, here we go with the New Idea again.

Why does she think she's so damned important...I don't get it! Why does she think anyone would want to listen to anything she's got to say...weird!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I'm so fed up with hypocritical celebrities who fashion themselves as saviours/saints.......cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just popping back to say bye in case I get a ban for posting support for JK Rowling against the militant trans agenda. Pray for me folks I must be the most horrible person in the world. I don't like militant trans or Meghan. I'm going to hell😈

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just popping back to say bye in case I get a ban for posting support for JK Rowling against the militant trans agenda. Pray for me folks I must be the most horrible person in the world. I don't like militant trans or Meghan. I'm going to hell😈
I saw you over there when I was reading it earlier - I decided not to bother posting - I'm doing my best Megsy, chest clutching prayers for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Re Meghan's fake graduation speech, in today's Metro was an article about Beyonce doing a video address for a university. And she was involved in a youtube thing with Oprah the other day. Could Meghan have heard what was being done? She wasn't included - so she came out and faked her own video address?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I saw you over there when I was reading it earlier - I decided not to bother posting - I'm doing my best Megsy, chest clutching prayers for you!
Thanks spangly. I think I'll duck out of there as it's getting way too heated up 🥵
I'll reserve my nasty nature to be entirely directed at Smeg and Harry but if Harry dons a dress and insists he's a woman I'm back in there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so fed up with hypocritical celebrities who fashion themselves as saviours/saints.......cunts!
And it's mass celeb/zeleb hysteria at the moment with everyone scrambling madly to virtue signal.
The present situation might seem like a gift to them as they hop on the bandwagon and throw money around but the gift is a poison chalice because people have long memories and when things settle down some people will be in for a rude awakening.
If you have always supported a cause then good on you for speaking out and being consistent, but I cannot be arsed with people either jumping on the band wagon or letting themselves be hauled along by it to protect their image.

You should be fine. It's all gone out of control. Honestly I think the virus has fucked up a lot of heads. Cunts need a job to ground them in reality rather than living in some sort of fantasy land where THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! ⬅⬅I shouted that cos the persons concerned shout a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a speech! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a speech! :LOL:

It is a bit of a shame, that blind, I was hoping for some juicy gossip but it wasn’t really news... (but thanks for posting!!)

Reactions: 7
And it's mass celeb/zeleb hysteria at the moment with everyone scrambling madly to virtue signal.
The present situation might seem like a gift to them as they hop on the bandwagon and throw money around but the gift is a poison chalice because people have long memories and when things settle down some people will be in for a rude awakening.
If you have always supported a cause then good on you for speaking out and being consistent, but I cannot be arsed with people either jumping on the band wagon or letting themselves be hauled along by it to protect their image.

You should be fine. It's all gone out of control. Honestly I think the virus has fucked up a lot of heads. Cunts need a job to ground them in reality rather than living in some sort of fantasy land where THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! ⬅⬅I shouted that cos the persons concerned shout a lot.
Thanks Freda, thank goodness for some sane people on this thread.

And i totally agree with you and Angeoudemon about being lectured by bleeping celebrities. I'm sick to death of it. Jeez I remember the days when it was just bloody Bono getting on my tits but now it's everyone trying to out do themselves virtue signalling. At least the climate change bleeping carbon footprint brigade preaching has gone a bit quiet so small mercies..... 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks Freda, thank goodness for some sane people on this thread.

And i totally agree with you and Angeoudemon about being lectured by bleeping celebrities. I'm sick to death of it. Jeez I remember the days when it was just bloody Bono getting on my tits but now it's everyone trying to out do themselves virtue signalling. At least the climate change bleeping carbon footprint brigade preaching has gone a bit quiet so small mercies..... 🙃
If you get banned we'll all go on strike and have a mass walk-out ... all 7 of us, that'll teach 'em.

We won't really but the thought will be there and if we had money we'd start a gofundme so you can sue somebody. Not sure who, but you are nobody unless you sue somebody, tis the modern kewl/sick thing to do.Smeggy and haribo do it, so ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll bet Harry does dump bricks, he's such an anus. Probably where all his moral fibre has gone, churned in his guts into great big lumpy brick shits. Talk about pummeling the porcelain. 💩💩💩💩

Harry you fool, you should have given her a Glasgow kiss .....

Wonder if her next venture will be bringing out a super-sucker to rival Dyson, she could call it the Sussex Sux Deluxe. Comes with a bag of tools to fit all crevices. 🤯🤯🤯
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Exactly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened? I agree with JK Rowling and her views, I bet a lot of people do but are scared to speak up because of backlash from militants. "Woke" people like Meghan and Harry and their ilk anger me, they just seem to get their rocks off by imposing their views on others and bullying anyone who refuses to fall in line. They can all bugger off as far as I'm concerned because I have my own brain, my own life and my own views.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What happened? I agree with JK Rowling and her views, I bet a lot of people do but are scared to speak up because of backlash from militants. "Woke" people like Meghan and Harry and their ilk anger me, they just seem to get their rocks off by imposing their views on others and bullying anyone who refuses to fall in line. They can all bugger off as far as I'm concerned because I have my own brain, my own life and my own views.
Well as usual gay women are being bashed because when they dip their hand in the cookie jar they don't want to pull out a gherkin 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.