Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Harkles finally left/were pushed out, there was a quote from a courtier saying that the Royal Family were 'relieved that the soap opera was over'.

How wrong they were. Team Megz is thirsty for publicity and nothing better than Sussex v Cambridge for a) keeping those headlines running and b) reminding everyone that Megz and Haz are Still Royal, Dammit!

So Megz's lot will keep churning out PR that's written for the search engines MEGHAN phones QUEEN, WILLIAM is worried about HARRY and BABY ARCHIE and on and on and on. Because the alternative would be getting some work in Hollywood and that ain't happening.

Plus it looks like Megz is holding a supersized grudge at her recruit Christian Jones for moving over to the Cambridges and helping them look good. It's not enough to thrive, you have to connive too.
Thread title #27?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think The Harkles (Ok, let's say Meghan) has a checklist of everyone that she believes has ever slighted her and she has vowed to get revenge on each and every one of them?
I honestly believe she has. It's so weird - if it was me, I would want to walk away, head held high and make something of myself on my own terms - that would be the best sort of revenge.
Petty sniping and baiting must take up so much headspace - you can never move forward!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just read that Kim Kardashian & Kanye’s marriage is under pressure. Kanye’s rich, would Meghan go there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh yes thé £100k couture Givenchy gown / Argos one size fits all nylon stretchy sofa cover.
No wonder Claire Waight Keller got the sack.
I'm really sorry to be pedantic and please don't take offence but I do love my fashion so I have to state that this abomination was Dior, not Givenchy. Still a hot mess and Claire Waight Keller is still a tit designer though 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course Meghan doesn’t like the drinking nights. God forbid that Harry actually have any fun and enjoy himself. That doesn’t suit Meghan’s plan to isolate him from everyone apart from her and her cronies and those she approves of.

Also, her idea of fun is eating a three bean salad, lighting a scented candle and doing yoga. I mean, how Harry ended up with her blows my mind. 😂
Operating word here: blows ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched a programme on Monaco (escapism!). They have no paparazzi and all cameras, drones etc have to be authorised. Why didnt H&M live there? Oh wait...she doesn't want that much privacy
Living costs are extremely high and one has to stay there most of the year to get the tax privilege. Also to be allowed to stay there indefinitely one has to have a substantial amount of money in an account in one of their private banks, buy property (extremely expensive) and if IRCC one has to have a positive certificate of conduct.

I am not sure the both of them could fullfill even one of the above mentioned points.

ETA Forgot to say, one has to tell them where ones money comes from. I am not sure "I am 35 and won't have anything till I am 40, but my daddy gives me and my wife an allowance" counts. :D

It's not enough to thrive, you have to connive too.
Could we have this as the next thread title, please? It is awesome!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm really sorry to be pedantic and please don't take offence but I do love my fashion so I have to state that this abomination was Dior, not Givenchy. Still a hot mess and Claire Waight Keller is still a tit designer though 😂 x
The Givenchy wedding dress was really badly fitted. Did she ever wear Dior again? 🤣

Last edited:
The wedding dress was really badly fitted.
It was awful, laughable how people tried to claim it was 'body-skimming'. No, it just didn't fit well. It was as if she'd never bothered to turn up to a fitting. Most of her stuff fits her badly. It just adds fuel to the rumour that she gets off-the-peg stuff and sells it on. If she's spending that much on the clothes in the first place, at least throw a few extra quid at a tailor. As has been mentioned earlier, he pre-marriage clothes fitted and suited her so much better.

Hi.speaking of bad clothes...I think h may be doing a passive/aggressive move on Smeg...he may be growing a pair and wearing the prison t-shirt is a signal he's over her and is in to the theory that if he goes scruffy enough,she will get mad and drop him.
She did the same with last husband apparently.he was scruffy and always late and she hates it.
Maybe h is learning from his mistress or he's finally getting fed up of being Mr markle and wants to be Adele's friend....er.. which would any sane person choose,cos you are along time dead and lately he's looking like a zombie...

I just had a look back at the wedding dress and the evening dress. I remember being wowed by the white Stella at the time, and thinking it was a massive improvement on the wedding dress.

However looking at it now, even the Stella seems to be ill-fitting around the middle, especially when compared with the same dress on the model. I know she has an awkward waist but surely you'd want everything to be immaculate on your big day with the world watching? Still one of the best things she's worn though.

Attachments

You have to follow to read

Or straight to the source
Oh please, please let this be true - I would love to see the smirk wiped off Smeg's face!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Christian Dior must have spun like a tornado in his grave when that beige monstrosity was made with his name on the tag. Wonder if any earth tremors were registered at the Cimetière de Callian on the day Smeg wore the Bedouin tent??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It was awful, laughable how people tried to claim it was 'body-skimming'. No, it just didn't fit well. It was as if she'd never bothered to turn up to a fitting. Most of her stuff fits her badly. It just adds fuel to the rumour that she gets off-the-peg stuff and sells it on. If she's spending that much on the clothes in the first place, at least throw a few extra quid at a tailor. As has been mentioned earlier, he pre-marriage clothes fitted and suited her so much better.
Couture is made to fit. And they send their seamstresses to their clients for fittings if the client spends enough or is high-profile enough. This was what irked me too. How comes she is the only Haute Couture client in the whole wide world whose clothes don't fit? Not only were they always far too tight, often enough they were too long in the waist, too. Something only off-the-rack would be on a short person like she is. And even when it is not petite off-the-rack, there are some fine tailors in England, or so I've heard ;), who could have taken her clothes in. And then everyone was over the moon on how well she is dressed. NOPE! No one with ill fitting stuff is well dressed. Ever! Even LCC goes on and on about her being well dressed. Erm, well, yes, in cheap strumpet kind of way one might consider her well dressed. Meghan "style" is more Irma la Douce than Wallis Simpson.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just had a look back at the wedding dress and the evening dress. I remember being wowed by the white Stella at the time, and thinking it was a massive improvement on the wedding dress.

However looking at it now, even the Stella seems to be ill-fitting around the middle, especially when compared with the same dress on the model. I know she has an awkward waist but surely you'd want everything to be immaculate on your big day with the world watching? Still one of the best things she's worn though.
The dress itself is beautiful, but how someone with Micheal Phelps worthy shoulders could choose it is beyond me.

• Haha
Couture is made to fit. And they send their seamstresses to their clients for fittings if the client spends enough or is high-profile enough. This was what irked me too. How comes she is the only Haute Couture client in the whole wide world whose clothes don't fit? Not only were they always far too tight, often enough they were too long in the waist, too. Something only off-the-rack would be on a short person like she is. And even when it is not petite off-the-rack, there are some fine tailors in England, or so I've heard ;), who could have taken her clothes in. And then everyone was over the moon on how well she is dressed. NOPE! No one with ill fitting stuff is well dressed. Ever! Even LCC goes on and on about her being well dressed. Erm, well, yes, in cheap strumpet kind of way one might consider her well dressed. Meghan "style" is more Irma la Douce than Wallis Simpson.
You are right about couture fitting really well....kate was criticised for clothes being tight but actually they were tailored to her body.

the prison t-shirt
Nah, the prison t-shirt is just showing he settled down in the States and lives the American dream. America has a quarter of all incarcerated person in the whole world. He is just one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did she ever wear Dior again? 🤣
Yep, at the christening. We can't see much of it but this is bespoke Dior, believe it or not. Must have taken them ages to come up with it 😂

Its times like this I wish Saint Joan of Rivers was still around to bless us with her savageness. I wonder what she would've made of Meghan, being mates with C&C and all that.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.