Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to all for insights!! I did google but it came up with soo many variants. I finally asked my teenaged kids who just rolled their eyes and said I was a boomer and a Karen. Have checked. Not a Karen :cry:
Shoulda sickened the wee shites and demanded to see the manager in your most imperious voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The slang dictionary says: 'Karen is a mocking slang term for an entitled, obnoxious, middle-aged white woman. Especially as featured in memes, Karen is generally stereotyped as having a blonde bob haircut, asking to speak to retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from Generation X.'
This is actually beyond funny - I know a woman with that name, and this sounds just like her, including the hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
xxx
Careful, I had posts removed because apparently off-topic. The next thing you'll be accused of being a racist Poppea πŸ˜‚
I have had so many visitors to my naughty step lately, for them being "off topic" and "ooh you sound soooooooo racist" accused posts.......πŸ™„ How are we supposed to thoroughly enjoy each other if we can't break up the monotony with idle chat here and there? πŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ As for the "racist" BS......yeah, I'm not touching that cuz some twist up your words.....and since you can't hear what's being said and the manner in which it's said, some assume the worst. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈβœŒπŸΌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Letter from Prince Harry to African Parks :
"We are currently living through an extinction crisis, and now a global pandemic that has shaken us to our core and brought the world to a standstill. On the extinction crisis the science is clear: we have perhaps a decade to course correct before we lock in our fate. On this pandemic, while much is still unknown, some evidence suggests that the virus' origins may be linked to our exploitation of nature. The gravity of these challenges is coming to light, but we must not be paralysed by them."

Does anyone else think that this is rather out of order? I agree with the main part regarding protecting nature as much as we can, but Haribo is making a bit of an assumption here about Covid19 what the hell does he mean?

The bloody cheek of them! 😊

The slang dictionary says: 'Karen is a mocking slang term for an entitled, obnoxious, middle-aged white woman. Especially as featured in memes, Karen is generally stereotyped as having a blonde bob haircut, asking to speak to retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from Generation X.'
He's full of shite. Nothing better to do with his days than voraciously read crazy theories. If brains were dynamite he woudn't have enough to blow the lid off a Smarties tube.
*puts science head on* The only connection to nature being suggested is that covid may be connected to wet markets, but come on ! a blind man on a galloping horse could see that those markets are a nasty virus's wet dream and need putting a stop to anyway whether they are responsible for covid 19 or not. Other than that I've not heard any theories connecting it to our "exploitation of nature". Put down the tin foil haribo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think for the next thread title we should just put up a disclaimer instead and have..
H and m thread no: if you are easily offended or can't take a joke,duck off now.have a nice day.❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Then if you want marriage and babies don't get pregnant to a guy (black white or whatever) who doesn't have the same goals as you.
Scumbag absent baby dads come in all colours and women need to make stark choices who they choose to procreate with. There is no excuse these days for popping out babies unless you want to or have been abused. It's nowt to do with race ... nothing whatsoever. Nor should 'single black parent' be a get out of jail free card or be used to give you some sort of protected status. It was a choice you made, live with it and stop hosting pity parties about it when it suits your agenda.:rolleyes:
Sorry if I sound harsh but that "single mommy" crap bugs me because it has affected my job regarding my getting extra work dumped on me because "they're single mommies Freda". duck that tit. They probably have a more calm home life than me with no bloke pissing on their toilet seats and no bleep huffing and sighing when you ask him to take the bastard bin out to the kerb, but they get a bye ball every bleeping time.
Sore subject.:m

But I do agree there is previous rancour there. Maybe Mylilpony snubbed her at an event, she seems the type to flounce around with her nose in the air sidestepping anyone she considers beneth her.

The threats are her being a bleep. No argument there. 100% no need for that.

Reactions: 4
"We are currently living through an extinction crisis, and now a global pandemic that has shaken us to our core and brought the world to a standstill. On the extinction crisis the science is clear: we have perhaps a decade to course correct before we lock in our fate. On this pandemic, while much is still unknown, some evidence suggests that the virus' origins may be linked to our exploitation of nature. The gravity of these challenges is coming to light, but we must not be paralysed by them."

Does anyone else think that this is rather out of order? I agree with the main part regarding protecting nature as much as we can, but Haribo is making a bit of an assumption here about Covid19 what the hell does he mean?

I posted about this earlier and recognise the language in Harry's letter as feeling pretty similar to Prince Charles's Great Reset project. PoW launched that on 3 June. I think 'Harry's' letter was actually written by someone at Clarence House to make sure it sounded coherent and not Sunshine woke word salad. It would have been submitted some time ago as it's part of African Parks' annual report.

(No I don't believe that COVID was linked to exploitation of nature but for sure Charles does - he said it only last week!)

ETA Dominic Lawson ripped Charles apart rather deliciously in The Times for his whacky COVID views

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Then if you want marriage and babies don't get pregnant to a guy (black white or whatever) who doesn't have the same goals as you.
Scumbag absent baby dads come in all colours and women need to make stark choices who they choose to procreate with. There is no excuse these days for popping out babies unless you want to or have been abused. It's nowt to do with race ... nothing whatsoever. Nor should 'single black parent' be a get out of jail free card or be used to give you some sort of protected status. It was a choice you made, live with it and stop hosting pity parties about it when it suits your agenda.:rolleyes:
Sorry if I sound harsh but that "single mommy" crap bugs me because it has affected my job regarding my getting extra work dumped on me because "they're single mommies Freda". duck that tit. They probably have a more calm home life than me with no bloke pissing on their toilet seats and no bleep huffing and sighing when you ask him to take the bastard bin out to the kerb, but they get a bye ball every bleeping time.

But I do agree there is previous rancour there. Maybe Mylilpony snubbed her at an event, she seems the type to flounce around with her nose in the air sidestepping anyone she considers beneth her.

Reactions: 4
Every breathe you take,
Every thing you say,
Every post you make,
Every single day
Censors are watching you....
And Smeg and haznoballs are still what Freda says
β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all of you guys❀.
I live in the same country as Greta and it's a complete madhouse! Nice to talk to people who dare to say what the actually think for a change.
I exercise, drink wine and read this thread to deal with my feelings (if I don't do the aforementioned things there is a huge risk that I will enter the balcony and yell "what Freda says!").

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

You'd hope, following private-jet-gate when 'H' reminded us of how he had 'always' offset his carbon footprint, and then giving his Google summit speech about climate change, and then his fake Greta conversation, that he would realise at some point that he really is unqualified to spout whatever apparently unadvised nonsense he can think of!

Reactions: 16

Well said Freda. Agree wholeheartedly

Reactions: 16

I don’t understand how or why they think anyone would be interested in anything either of them have to say. They seriously need to go away, like yesterday. :mad: :mad:

I posted about this earlier and recognise the language in Harry's letter as feeling pretty similar to Prince Charles's Great Reset project. PoW launched that on 3 June. I think 'Harry's' letter was actually written by someone at Clarence House to make sure it sounded coherent and not Sunshine woke word salad. It would have been submitted some time ago as it's part of African Parks' annual report.

(No I don't believe that COVID was linked to exploitation of nature but for sure Charles does - he said it only last week!)
Charles has always been a bit foil hat though so him saying it would never be taken seriously.
Haribo is even more batshit crazy than his dad ever was these days, and that's saying something.

Actually I'm wondering if this is a connecting point for chas and haribo. They are reputedly chatting occasionally and I would imagine the conversation dries up after the initial "Keeping well? Jolly good" stuff is done with. So maybe this is something non triggering that they might discuss.

Every breathe you take,
Every thing you say,
Every post you make,
Every single day
Censors are watching you....
And Smeg and haznoballs are still what Freda says
β€πŸ˜˜πŸ€—
Say it Yorkie, set yourself free ! Say the word, I triple dare ya ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Charles has always been a bit foil hat though so him saying it would never be taken seriously.
Haribo is even more batshit crazy than his dad ever was these days, and that's saying something.

Actually I'm wondering if this is a connecting point for chas and haribo. They are reputedly chatting occasionally and I would imagine the conversation dries up after the initial "Keeping well? Jolly good" stuff is done with. So maybe this is something non triggering that they might discuss.
There are rumours that the woman who h lives with has made him batshit loopy loo..I'm not sure who she is as I have never heard of her before...don't think she's ok though,mind you,I don't know if anyone has ever asked her.
Maybe she will be famous one day...or infamous,.. who knows??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.