Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member
Celt's latest on the speech from Our Lady of Lies

Some very reasoned comments, one below for interest:-

This is a very serious issue: MM has instigated her Tatler attack against Kate and the Middleton family, as well as this self-serving "George Floyd" PR-stunt, in which she is sending a message that she will attack the Monarchy via her exploitation of Black Lives Matter. It's already being reported by People and other pro-MM rags that she and Harry want to "play a part" in BLM -- and, she's played the Race Card more than once in order to intimidate and bully those whom she cannot subdue into ceding to her demands. She's raised the stakes ... and the Queen and Charles really DO need to take this seriously. As somebody who has long advocated for the BRF to strip her and Harry of their HRH and titles -- it's becoming chronic that they take action -- because Meghan Markle and Harry have NO intention of co-operating with William and Kate. They have released a number of paid-bots (the same people with multiple accts) onto social media in order to attack William & Kate, and their children. Meghan is so enraged that she is NOT the "Queen of the People" -- a Diana v.2.0 -- and she's got Harry resentful of William -- that there will be a tipping point. In an institution as old as the Monarchy, hasty decisions are rightly NOT taken -- but, we live in an age where the information flow is fast and travels across the world in seconds -- and MM's coded language about "building" a new world is more about her globalist agenda than it was about racism. The globalists who gather at the So HO House comprise financiers, politicos, celebs : and these are the people who Markus Anderson appeal to ... and who are using Meghan and Harry who are rewarded with free stays at mansions; jet flights; and, perhaps even cash -- in return for promoting their NWO to eradicate nation states; install open borders w/slave labour seeking jobs wherever they can find them; and, destroying family bonds. They believe that the state should be in charge of children -- NOT parents. Meghan Markle has already proved that she's prepared to betray family in her pursuit of fame and fortune -- and eventual political power -- and she's got Harry to do the same. It gives me NO pleasure to say that Harry is a lost man... but that's where it is. And, if the BRF want to survive as an institution -- they must accept the fact that there is NO EASY way out of this nightmare : this story will end in tears, any way it goes. But when somebody points a gun in your face, you must ACT. And, for the sake of William & Kate, and their children -- the Queen and Charles must be prepared to make, what I am sure, will be a difficult decision regarding Meghan Markle and Harry's position in the BRF: and, imo, that requires that their HRH, Royal Titles and Privileges be stripped. Timing is crucial ... but the situation will NOT get better. Meghan Markle and her supporters have an agenda -- and they are upping the ante -- and it's going to get worse ... far worse. The Tatler attack piece and her phony "George Floyd" appeal have made it clear that she'll do ANYTHING to "win" ... it's ugly. And, it's going to get uglier. Alas.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

freda19

VIP Member
Hasn’t the largest number of Rona victims belonged to BAME groups? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

We‘re shielding, couldn’t go to my Fathers funeral a couple of weeks ago because of this bloody virus, & current behaviour of those sunbathing & rioting means we wont be leaving home anytime soon.

To me the rioting, attacking police officers, looting shops etc really doesn’t do anything to enhance the cause, there is so much more to this than just black & white, the worlds going to hell in a handcart without the wilful destruction of property & livelihoods. You’re right, in a few weeks time many of these protesting are going to be looking for care from the NHS. There’s too many people still dying on a daily basis in this country

I don’t agree with what started all this, it was horrendous &should never have happened, but some of the behaviour recently shows scant regard for other people’s lives
Same here. Buried hubby's sister a month ago and had to stand in our front garden and watch the hearse slowly pass along our street. Broke hubby as they were very close and she half reared him, but that virus is a potential killer and we need to make sacrifices that break our hearts. Sorry for your loss.🤗
As soon as I saw those crowds protesting in tight tight groups I thought "WTF are you all thinking. Why at this time? Are you all nuts?"
I think it was the perfect storm situation, people were tired of being bossed about re masks and social distancing and were ready to jump on any event. George Floyd seemed like a good guy and I doubt he'd want all this, but it is what it is and here we are ... fuck knows where.
The great God Corona must be rubbing his hands in glee at the potential for reaping more victims in the coming weeks because the infection rates will be through the roof. They're already climbing slightly in the UK and I bet by next week they rocket and all our lockdown heartache with be wasted.
I recall seeing a protest in Brazil the other day and everyone involved was masked and kept 2 mtrs apart. It was amazing, nearly like a military parade in formation and very very responsible. No looting, no violence just chanting and walking.
I'm not interested in debating this, (in case anyone is furiously battering their keyboard in response :rolleyes:.) It's just my opinion and I know it means diddly squat.

Anyway back on topic. Hopefully someone on here can watch the Oprah shows and give us the gist of it.
My prediction if she appears, "the brit press are racist and helped drive me out" . Thereby vaguely insinuating they had the back up of the Firm but she's probably too financially aware to say so outright because she's a coward. Every time the shit has hit the fan she has pissed off and left haribo to deal with it alone. As my mammy would say, she makes the wee balls and he fires them.

Reactions: 32

Margot1977

VIP Member
I have read that apparently Black women were historically made to be wet nurses to white nabies thereby neglecting their own children so it's a racist reproach to suggest a Black woman is a bad mother. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3236940
Ermm...and there were no white wet nurses whatsoever, were there?? Absolute loads in the UK for hundreds of years. Goodness gracious, the ignorance of those people is unbelievable! I said it before - slavery was a horrendous thing, abhorrent and despicable - there is nothing you can do to put that right. I hope that in their haste to bleach all that out of history books now people don't forget that this country lead the way to the abolishion of it. And may I just add, there were millions of white people all across Europe and here in the UK that, despite being free in name, were anything but. Poverty chained people with invisible chains. The feudal system, servitude, workhouses...to name just a few. Sorry, gone off-topic a bit. The thing with Smeg is, she needs a platform, because all their efforts so far have been thwarted by 1. The Queen 2. Covid 3. Their own greed and stupidity - so need to find somewhere she can spout freely and 'network'. Hence the sudden BLM support...

Last edited:
  • Heart

drusy

I was thinking of starting a new thread named:
'Celebrity Cunt of the Week'
The premise would be that people could shout out on which posturing idiotic celeb had annoyed them the most every week with detailed analysis of their scummy behaviour and likes would determine the winner.
Do you think that would prove popular or not ?
I vote for Daniel Radcliffe to be the first Celebrity Cunt of the Week, the stupid bastard.:mad:

• Haha
  • Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
I think everyone has a responsibility not to fling around the word “racist” without a very good reason....and a few sentences on a gossip forum is not a good enough reason, in my opinion.

When you are calling someone a racist, you are attacking their character and how dare you even consider doing that when you know precisely nothing about them other than a few typed words on a screen? It’s this kind of hysterical, knee-jerk over-reaction that is stirring the pot and making a dreadful situation even worse.

I know this is a shocking thought, but it’s quite possible to disagree with someone’s point of view without calling them the worst insult you can think of within seconds.

But back to Smug & Mug/Dim & Grim/Ginge & Whinge/ Broke & Woke....and my favourite ever (filched from DM comments) Mrs Common & Mr Wealth.

I still hate them. That’s all.
Another possible thread title:

Harry and Meghan #27: Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
No, they can't. Many black men don't have a positive rolemodel in their own life given that so many fathers spend jailtime or are otherwise absent. This is a major factor when having successful relationships themselves. It really is a lot different for the black women.

But you are right, she was calling her just because. I was wondering if she had a score to settle when I read it.
Then if you want marriage and babies don't get pregnant to a guy (black white or whatever) who doesn't have the same goals as you.
Scumbag absent baby dads come in all colours and women need to make stark choices who they choose to procreate with. There is no excuse these days for popping out babies unless you want to or have been abused. It's nowt to do with race ... nothing whatsoever. Nor should 'single black parent' be a get out of jail free card or be used to give you some sort of protected status. It was a choice you made, live with it and stop hosting pity parties about it when it suits your agenda.:rolleyes:
Sorry if I sound harsh but that "single mommy" crap bugs me because it has affected my job regarding my getting extra work dumped on me because "they're single mommies Freda". Fuck that shit. They probably have a more calm home life than me with no bloke pissing on their toilet seats and no cunt huffing and sighing when you ask him to take the bastard bin out to the kerb, but they get a bye ball every fucking time.
Sore subject.:m

But I do agree there is previous rancour there. Maybe Mylilpony snubbed her at an event, she seems the type to flounce around with her nose in the air sidestepping anyone she considers beneth her.

The thing that is getting people angry. She shows receipts of Jessica Mulroney publicly apologizing but threatening libel in the DMs. Misspelling libel. Did copy and paste sentence 👀 👀
The threats are her being a cunt. No argument there. 100% no need for that.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There's no way she's coming back here, even if his mental health is suffering!

Very well summed up.
What with Brexit, Covid, BLM, LGB and Trans activists I feel like putting gaffer tape over my mouth in case I inadvertently offend somebody!
It's like we're living in an Orwellian nightmare where people can dictate alternative truth to us. I actually fear that I would probably be arrested for airing some of my innermost thoughts in public.
I equate it to 'War is Peace' 'Freedom is Slavery,' and 'Ignorance is Strength' ... certainly the last one seems very apt these days.
I'm fearful that the world has gone mad and the younger generation can't see what they are destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Popcornstein

The worst thing that ever happened to Markle was getting everything she wanted.

Narcissists are ill-equipped for mega-fame, even though that’s what they strive for. They crave the kind of uncritical adoration that simply doesn’t exist in real life. Even Diana wasn’t universally beloved until she died. People forget this, I think.

Narcissism isn’t really self-love - it’s a self-hatred that’s too deep rooted and painful to confront. To cope, they construct an idealised identity for themselves to present the world with, and it will always fracture because it’s not real.

She tells us at length that she’s a “feminist”, “humanitarian”, “animal lover” etc...and that she’s been campaigning & working for these causes since she was young. Except that’s not true - it’s a complete lie.

If you add up her “charity work” it amounts to about two weeks worth - not much out of 36 years. And the two speeches she made focused on herself & her own experiences. For someone so keen on female empowerment she seems oddly reluctant to so much as mention any other female. It’s all her, her, her.

I mean - the woman went to one of the most impoverished nations on Earth for less than a week. When she came back she boasted about how she lived her life with “one foot on red carpets & the other in refugee camps”. ONE refugee camp for less that ONE week, and this is how she characterises it? And did she actually talk about Rwanda, who she met there, what the issues were and how people could help? Nope. She talked about HERSELF, and how much it all meant to HER -how she asked her mother why she felt this need to help people so much and St. Doria replied “You were born that way, honey”. Yes, she actually said this - I haven’t exaggerated.

You have to be a prize cunt to go and visit children living with violence and grinding poverty, then come home only wanting to talk about yourself.

There is something deeply wrong with Meghan Markle. I don’t admire her “grifting” - she hasn’t worked hard (except at self-promotion), she‘s just lied. Far from being a victim of racism, she’s been protected by it. Kate, Fergie, Camilla, Sophie & Diana would never, ever, ever have been able to get away with such obvious self-aggrandisement. But for Meghan, people have given her the benefit of the doubt because “isn’t it wonderful to have diversity in the royal family?” Sure it is. But having an angry, entitled, lying, showboating, botoxed old cow hasn’t been remotely wonderful.

Don’t worry about Oprah. She’s an extraordinarily intelligent and shrewd woman who has almost certainly already seen straight through Markle. What can be given can be taken away - and a woman capable of disrespecting the Queen will have no qualms whatsoever about doing the same to Oprah.
This is so well written! You make all of the most relevant critical points that justify taking issue with her, and hence their, behaviour.

Since joining the RF every time she has been given an altruistic opportunity or a platform for good, she has shoved it every single time in favour of herself and her own endeavours, including the most recent trip they made to Africa where all she could talk about was her own suffering, her worst performance to date.

And this week, from various accounts, it looks like the speech she made which may very well have had good intentions and been a positive step, is tainted by the fact that she made it 'privately' for her old school but then she went straight to the media and told a magazine about what she had done - and her school hadn't even mentioned it! With a hundred screenshot worthy poses and saintly expressions it looks engineered for appeal to appreciate her, wonderful, saintly her, as much as value her words.

'H', emasculated by her to the point of no longer even bearing a name according to her own claim, justifies all of her behaviour - aside from the head turning on the balcony, the sole time he appeared to correct her and we know how that went down, in full public view her consternation at being told what to do was clear, imagine if he dared correct her privately? - but his Diana rescue complex means he surely appeases her at all times anyway.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Looks like it. And the event sounds like O's two-night special next week (From the last thread:)

Oprah Winfrey Hosts Two-Night OWN Special About Racism In America Simulcast On All Discovery Networks

The special, which airs Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 at 9 PM, features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America.

Featured guests include politician Stacey Abrams, journalist Charles M. Blow; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; Academy award-nominated filmmaker Ava DuVernay (When They See Us, Queen Sugar), professor and author Jennifer Eberhardt (author of “Biased”); journalist and Pulitzer prize-winning founder of the “1619 Project” Nikole Hannah-Jones; historian and author Ibram Kendi (“How to be an Anti-Racist”), award-winning actor David Oyelowo (Selma), Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson; and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.

Fair enough for Megz to pitch in but she's more airhead than thought-leader so she'll need a scriptwriter for sure.
It would be lovely if someone (waves at Serena) asks her how many girls of colour were in the sorority she chose.
I'm sure there must be some, but buggered if I can see one.

• Heart
  • Wow

Campagne

VIP Member
Immaculate Heart has posted an IG of the graduation ceremony today

Immaculate Heart Middle School congratulates its eighth graders on their graduation! In a carefully crafted ceremony that began yesterday and culminated today, the students accepted their diplomas, one at a time, each socially distant and in a face mask, before a handful of loved ones. They were able to pose together for a group photo in March. We wish them all the best!!!

@Popcornstein is right. They still haven't mentioned Megzy's contribution. Weird. I had a look at Scooby's write up in Harpers Bazaar and found this bit

"....Those were some of the powerful words shared by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that the 2020 graduating class of Immaculate Heart High School heard during a virtual ceremony speech on Wednesday evening. It was a surprise appearance. The young women didn't know it was coming until the video was played at the end of the two-hour ceremony.

Meghan had long been scheduled to share her heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time with the all-girls school in Los Feliz, Los Angeles, but a spokesperson tells BAZAAR.com, "She felt compelled to directly address and speak to these young women about what's happening in this country right now around the killing of George Floyd—as well as what's been happening over many, many years and many, many generations to countless other Black Americans."

So Scooby said the ceremony finished on Wednesday evening. The school says it finished on Thursday. Hmmm.

Megz was asked 'to share heartfelt congratulations and some personal memories of her time' at the school but she decided to talk about George Floyd. Wonder if the school knew in advance?
Eighth graders are 14 years old. It was a middle school graduation
She was completely inappropriate, and telling them to use their vote; what in 2024?
Stupid Bitch

• Haha
  • Wow

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Oh shit, just got sent a stupid mildly racist joke and can't share. To be fair it's more lispist but still.

Bollox. That's like my da throwing a wobbler because someone(s) called him potato head.
Yes he's Irish. Yes we used to survive on mainly potatoes. Yes we had a potato famine and over a million Irish starved to death because of it.

But more relevant is that my da is baldy and has a head like a potato.
Fuck assholes that twist shite for an agenda.

WHOA ! You said "fact" and it has an 'A' and a 'C' in it. Stop trying to sneak in hidden racist stuff.

Am I doing this right?:unsure:
I’m Welsh. Back in the day the English kicked our arses, killed our leaders, raped our women, pillaged our villages, taxed us up the arse and forbade us even speaking our own language. To this day we don’t like the English very much but we don’t go around protesting, asking for apologies or reparations. No, we reserve the fight for the rugby pitch. Some people need to get the fat chip off their shoulders and grow the fuck up and behave like civilised humans. For that sow to be jumping on the BLM bandwagon makes my piss boil. Just to stay relevant. I for one can’t wait for the massacre to start if the police are defunded. It will be like the purge in the USA. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Rant over 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 30

freda19

VIP Member
Changed my avatar to reflect the terror felt by Lady liberty at the current fad for dunking statues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Looks who is back, Anti is back. The woman that created the very first thread in the house y'all 😂

So I see Meggles is up to old tricks, stealing speeches huh! This time from Grey's, Anatomy and trying to look like Our Lady. She's a con artist.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hello everyone....
New here, came over from PTWM love the royals and all gossip involved.
Anyone wanna give me a quick bullet point rundown for all these H and M threads rather than me spend 3 days reading them pls
Hi and welcome We mainly take the piss on here so if you are a fan of Meghan and Harry this isn't the place for you. If you enjoy a bit of a laugh at their expense then welcome to the party 😄

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29