Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake actress Fake Moonbump..she always looked looked like a sack of spuds.
:LOL: :LOL: In their/her dreams!

Found this on Twitter, Andy, Marcus Anderson, & a brunette to the right who could possibly be.........??

i know long stretch, but the rumours! :coffee:

Not her! The girl has a waist and calves. 😫Why could it not have been her? It really would have made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, I'm back! It's been a mad couple of weeks, my husband was rushed into hospital for emergency neck surgery and I've been trying to get the kids to do their home schooling etc. Anyways, a little confirmation ☕ from the horses mouth:
View attachment 149129View attachment 149130View attachment 149131View attachment 149132
Blimey O Reilly, I hope things are better now.🤗

I guess nobody in the mainstream media is going to call her out over this.
I've noticed in life that if you repeat a lie often enough people believe that it's true. The vast majority will just accept Meghan's version of the truth because that's what they want to hear.

Surely Meghan may soon have to ditch Haribo as some of his past actions must be embarrassing for her. After all he was an adult when he chose to wear a Nazi uniform to a fancy dress party and he lived the life of a privileged white person with little contact with BAME people let alone the lower orders of white people. He may well have reformed some of his upper class exclusive ways but his lifestyle prior to meeting her hardly qualifies him to be talking about inequality in society.
He also videoed his comrades and called one a p@ki and another a rag-head. He's a piece of tit when off leash.

Andrew looks 10/15 years younger in the photo. Anderson looks same age now? Don't know how old Anderson is?
Well if the rumours are true then there should be roughly a 20 year age gap;). Andrew spent time in his yoof in the area Marcus was born.
Plus Ander-son ... like Harri-son ? I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I can't believe there are no royal sprogs dotted around the worldfrom when Andrew was rutting his way through as many girls as he could manage as soon as he realised his dick wasn't just for pissing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This would make me very happy, Adele is the opposite of Woke Meg! She would do him the world of good. With a side order of fish n chips.
Haha this fantastic news a Brit showing a Brit how to party. Anything to piss that jumped up nobody murkleenex off is good in my book. And Adele is the perfect person. She fancied him from years ago....What a funny person to knock that smug smile off smuggy muggys face. Sorry this has made my day ! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cunts. But then again the celebs are adults and if they can't see they're being used then they need to give their heads a wobble.
Much as I despise the witch that is smeggy I think she has been ambushed on this one. She's staying in a black celeb's home rent free ... arranged by Oprah (or one of her mates) ... and has enjoyed feeding thinly veiled royal/brit racism stories to the press through her mates. Time to pay the piper. Quid pro quo. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine etc etc.
That's not to say she won't enjoy it once she gets all her little ducks in a row regarding her stories of growing up on the mean streets of Compton and gets to share a stage with some big names, but I think she'd have prefered to edge into the debate more gently and subtly rather than being dropped in it with a big splash by those who manipulate these tragic events for their own ends.
Haribo must be shitting bricks. Where does he fit into this? He can hardly claim to be lily white (no pun intended) when he has dressed as a nazi and helped pilot military choppers that gunned down the natives in Afghanistan.
Well said x 👍

Reactions: 11
I'm wondering if Smeg wants to go to NY cos they are opening a new Soho club there soon...
Maybe randy Andy will be invited if he goes back to answer no comment to past sins.maybe they could swap Andy for that diplomats wife that ran that boy over at the base...fair exchange,no robbery.
They would be be as enthusiastic as each other 🙈😂
Smeg and Andy could have a lovely reunion🙈🤯😎🛥...maybe she will get a black eye if she hasn't had one already😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The idea that Adele and Harry are hooking up and drinking together is quite hilarious. Hope they have an affair 😁
Adele MBE. .... member of the British empire....or possibly has the British Empires Member in her complete control ATM ...I hope so ....😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is your profile pic genuinely smegs? I just Pmsl 🤣🤣🤣
I think so! I found it on Google Images - and it's the same crooked teeth and fleshy nose she had before surgery. It's a still from a video. It makes me laugh anyway!!!

Has this been shared? Apologies if it has

View attachment 149255
I F***KING KNEW IT. I PREDICTED THIS WAS A MEGHAN PR STUNT WITHOUT THE SCHOOL'S KNOWLEDGE!!!

Sorry for the caps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm wondering if Smeg wants to go to NY cos they are opening a new Soho club there soon...
Maybe randy Andy will be invited if he goes back to answer no comment to past sins.maybe they could swap Andy for that diplomats wife that ran that boy over at the base...fair exchange,no robbery.
They would be be as enthusiastic as each other 🙈😂
Smeg and Andy could have a lovely reunion🙈🤯😎🛥...maybe she will get a black eye if she hasn't had one already😎
Randy Andy is not going anywhere near NY, or anywhere else that side of the pond, any time soon 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
I think so! I found it on Google Images - and it's the same crooked teeth and fleshy nose she had before surgery. It's a still from a video. It makes me laugh anyway!!!

I F***KING KNEW IT. I PREDICTED THIS WAS A MEGHAN PR STUNT WITHOUT THE SCHOOL'S KNOWLEDGE!!!

Sorry for the caps.
The school have been very quiet haven’t they?

Reactions: 15
Has this been shared? Apologies if it has

View attachment 149255
Of course Meghan doesn’t like the drinking nights. God forbid that Harry actually have any fun and enjoy himself. That doesn’t suit Meghan’s plan to isolate him from everyone apart from her and her cronies and those she approves of.

Also, her idea of fun is eating a three bean salad, lighting a scented candle and doing yoga. I mean, how Harry ended up with her blows my mind. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course Meghan doesn’t like the drinking nights. God forbid that Harry actually have any fun and enjoy himself. That doesn’t suit Meghan’s plan to isolate him from everyone apart from her and her cronies and those she approves of.

Also, her idea of fun is eating a three bean salad, lighting a scented candle and doing yoga. I mean, how Harry ended up with her blows my mind. 😂
She’s a one woman cult?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband was watching Have I Got News for you on Dave tonight (nothing else on 🤣), old episode - I think 2018, definitely pre-wedding, and there was a discussion on there about the upcoming nuptials, they showed a tweet/message reported in papers, from apparently a former 'friend' of Meeghan, talking about Megs being obsessed with Diana since early age, and that she wanted to be 'Diana 2.0', and had it all worked out...and whoever the friend was, she felt sorry for Prince Harry..😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.