Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe, this was pure affection. Thought you'd get it. :(

Now off you go and screenshoot the Spanish video, I am in bed, nearly asleep with my tiny tablet and too tired to try screenshots now.
Bib, might be a language crossed wire, 🤭

Best I can do from the spanish vid is just the info on her affair in Argentina.
I blacked out the ladies name and the location info, though that might refer to smeggy's location, but best not chance doxing someone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think so bubba. There are so many influencer trashing threads and threads on the biggest cunts. I think it might fall flat.
But you could give it a go :m

HAHAHAHA, very good. Credit to arsewell.global or whoever did that.
A wee still from it for those who can't access it.

I believe it was the harkles, the baby shower.

This guy should join tattle. Just look through some of his tweets. Not a Harry and Meghan fan 👀
Love the name Haznoballs, maybe a word to include in the next thread

Oh, here we go, Harry and Meghan #27 Canny with her fanny and Haznoballs. The canny fanny pinched from a couple of posts above

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Changed my avatar to reflect the terror felt by Lady liberty at the current fad for dunking statues.
It's scary but it reflects our times, it's like the last part of Planet of the Apes when Charlton Heston see's Lady Liberty sticking out of the sand, What have we done.
I feel as though I'm living in some parallel universe. 👽

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else see a Tweet earlier from Scooby saying that 'no family members were invited' to the mini-Trooping of the Colour on Saturday?

Can't see it now....but I would laugh if that's code for No Harkles please.

Mini Trooping of the Colour made me smile ❤

Screenshot_20200611-005609.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's scary but it reflects our times, it's like the last part of Planet of the Apes when Charlton Heston see's Lady Liberty sticking out of the sand, What have we done.
I feel as though I'm living in some parallel universe. 👽
1591836142115.gif

Momof5, I am proud to announce that you are now officially an honorary True Brit! ❤
Ps. Edited to correct spelling due to tiredness!
Thank you!!!! ❤❤❤ 🇬🇧🇺🇸💙💙💙 I enjoy y'all so much!!

1591836327183.gif

some of you will get this clip 🤣😂🤣

Now.....can someone explain the Harry Potter.....umm I mean Daniel Radcliffe thingymajigger with JKR?! 🤔 (as I head to Google)

**Edited to say I did indeed Google it.....and umm, yeah. I'm confused. She made people mad cuz she didn't include transgender or fluid, in the folds of having a menstrual cycle??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Latest Harry Markle

Not sure if this Harry Markle has been posted before.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 151309

Thank you!!!! ❤❤❤ 🇬🇧🇺🇸💙💙💙 I enjoy y'all so much!!

View attachment 151310
some of you will get this clip 🤣😂🤣

Now.....can someone explain the Harry Potter.....umm I mean Daniel Radcliffe thingymajigger with JKR?! 🤔 (as I head to Google)

**Edited to say I did indeed Google it.....and umm, yeah. I'm confused. She made people mad cuz she didn't include transgender or fluid, in the folds of having a menstrual cycle??
JK Rowling has been relentlessly attacked by trans activists for daring to insinuate that only women menstruate and that biological sex is real. Now in my view anyone with a brain knows that she is correct but trans activists are very aggressive in the UK and insist that they are being excluded and that we all have to accept them as real women blah blah blah.....
It's another woke tit party where everyone jumps in criticising anyone who doesn't agree with them, and silly little Daniel decided to apologise on behalf of JK to all the offended trans.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What does everyone think about this?

And yeah Daniel Radcliffe should hang his head in shame for shitting on JK 😡
There's no way she's coming back here, even if his mental health is suffering!

JK Rowling has been relentlessly attacked by trans activists for daring to insinuate that only women menstruate and that biological sex is real. Now in my view anyone with a brain knows that she is correct but trans activists are very aggressive in the UK and insist that they are being excluded and that we all have to accept them as real women blah blah blah.....
It's another woke tit party where everyone jumps in criticising anyone who doesn't agree with them, and silly little Daniel decided to apologise on behalf of JK to all the offended trans.😡
Very well summed up.
What with Brexit, Covid, BLM, LGB and Trans activists I feel like putting gaffer tape over my mouth in case I inadvertently offend somebody!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest Harry Markle

Not sure if this Harry Markle has been posted before.

Thanks for posting the countdown video.😍..interesting reading.

Reactions: 7
There's no way she's coming back here, even if his mental health is suffering!

Very well summed up.
What with Brexit, Covid, BLM, LGB and Trans activists I feel like putting gaffer tape over my mouth in case I inadvertently offend somebody!
It's like we're living in an Orwellian nightmare where people can dictate alternative truth to us. I actually fear that I would probably be arrested for airing some of my innermost thoughts in public.
I equate it to 'War is Peace' 'Freedom is Slavery,' and 'Ignorance is Strength' ... certainly the last one seems very apt these days.
I'm fearful that the world has gone mad and the younger generation can't see what they are destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is all over the papers this morning, and I'm really glad someone is speaking up about it. While many women will be ok with unisex loos, we certainly need to speak up for those who are not, and their voices are buried by being branded 'transphobic', which they are not.

It's like we're living in an Orwellian nightmare where people can dictate alternative truth to us. I actually fear that I would probably be arrested for airing some of my innermost thoughts in public.
I equate it to 'War is Peace' 'Freedom is Slavery,' and 'Ignorance is Strength' ... certainly the last one seems very apt these days.
I'm fearful that the world has gone mad and the younger generation can't see what they are destroying.
Agree. So easily led by the social media...completely ignorant of the historical background, circumstances, not aware that people died so they can voice their opinions freely (ironically - it seems you're only allowed to have one when you share the same opinion, you're buggered if you dare to have a different one). It is scary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I read someone on twitter saying you can’t roll back rights - you can - look what happened to women in Iran post revolution. Sadly when we are young we think we are treated as equals by men so don’t realise that we are not, we are tolerated. Only when we age do we see the platitudes for what they are. I sound old & bitter but I have rows with my late 50s husband about this all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well did the gruesome twosome wish Philip a happy 99th birthday yet?
This is bad I'm talking to myself now😜😜
So no gushy post for the DOE's 99th Birthday 🤔
Oh yes! I remember, he told Haznoballs not to marry the actress 😜😜 , he is obviously in the bad books with them. (For his astute views)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surprised Meghan hasn't given her two cents on the subject, Lord knows she loves hopping on bandwagons

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I see I'm in great company ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm with JK Rowling - she's brave to speak up for women's rights.

So Megz didn't show up for Oprah last night - or Oprah didn't ask her. Interesting either way.

Harry's been a good lad and got someone with a brain at the Palace to write his President's letter for the African Parks report. It reads like Charles's team wrote it, as he's also been speaking about the links between environmental change and the origins of COVID (slightly nutty theory IMHO but very Charles).

Written before Megxit? Or are they quietly keeping the Sunshine word salad artists away from Harry's patronages..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading the Harkle post about Meghan "ambushing" Immaculate Heart, is there any way to find out what the school says about this video? I am 99.9% certain the school never asked Meghan to do a video - and the fact she immediately sent it to magazines and media outlets tells me it is a PR stunt.

It would be so easy to expose her lies. Expose the fakery!

Reactions: 19
Hugs to you @Vintage ❤ We are good. I'm just coming off a nasty sinus infection. I hope everyone is doing good. Are things starting to open up in your areas? Woke up to a blurp on my phone about MEagaintheTwat and HoboGinge jumping on the bandwagon of things (someone shared the post a few back) and that HBO is removing Gone With the Wind from their movie library.....AYFKM?!?! 🙄 Thank God we own it!!
Changed my avatar to reflect the terror felt by Lady liberty at the current fad for dunking statues.
Two bits of good news from the U.K........
Zoos ( which were getting into major financial difficulties feeding their animals ) are reopening and McDonalds have just announced they are going to start delivering.
What happens in America has less influence in the North of England and these BLM protests will soon fade into oblivion
like ex Prince Harry and his barnacle. ( except to us tattlers of course). They are of little interest to people any more.

Here’s the reaction from Durham ( and a whinge from a protester ).
The ‘counter protest’ was that people came out to put a guard round the statues.
S.O.S now means - Save Our Statues.
Jog on Meghan you are no influencer here.Lol.

4B0D96F0-01E9-483F-87B6-F4A3623C4E15.jpeg

Nah, she could not. Didn't even pass the entry exam for foreign service. She is not intelligent, just canny with her fanny.

Point 34
I wonder if the plastic surgery included a new designer one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.