Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mo5 you should have a look at BBC's Gary Tank Commander.

Does the link with that engagement ring look like the same stone but in a different setting , or a different stone altogether.
MM thinks it went to Garrards, it was probably switched at Elizabeth Dukes at Argos.
I found it on Youtube!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 8
what.meghan.wants IG

**sorry the thumbnails didn't post in order
Flipping ’eck! That Camilla Long is a right witch definitely worthy of Tatler.
I wonder if the Times has secured the rights to serialise « Finding Freebies » ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's interesting that it says that she didn't want to do the video.
I have just read somewhere (as a result of following a link from this thread, but now I can't find it, as I got a bit lost down a hole) in a comment, that the school didn't ask or invite her to address the graduation ceremony. She took it upon herself to do this (perhaps instigated by OW if the comment I mentioned before is believed) apparently. This marries up with some other comments about the school, strangely not sharing her speech or mentioning about it. 🧐
I've not watched yet, but this Fame Vixen sounds right up my street. Thank you for sharing!
I, too, suspect this. Meghan was never due to give a speech to her former school. She made the video and sent it straight to Elle magazine and media outlets. She did this to so she could have "her say" on the BLM stuff.

It's the exact same story with the letter she wrote to her father: it was never a personal letter written to him. She wrote it knowing she would leak it to the public. And it's the exact same story with the food charity a few weeks ago. She created the story: leaked/staged CCTV footage and photos. The head of the charity is a media friend from TV. And it was all carefully packaged for Entertainment Tonight.

Meghan Markle is 100% fake. Nothing she does is sincere. She acts ALL THE TIME.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I dreamed a dream...late last night
That I saw the Turin Smeg shroud...
Is this a subliminal message that something is about to happen???
....or should I just up the 💊💊and phone my therapist🙈
..ok Yorkie ,we will all go and do it now together,the 3 of us🤪
Take care ppl,this thread can give you nightmares...so I hope you are all ok,I know noone asks💔
Right I'm going to the dogs.... really,seriously..ok please yourselves🙈
❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dreamed a dream...late last night
That I saw the Turin Smeg shroud...
Is this a subliminal message that something is about to happen???
....or should I just up the 💊💊and phone my therapist🙈
..ok Yorkie ,we will all go and do it now together,the 3 of us🤪
Take care ppl,this thread can give you nightmares...so I hope you are all ok,I know noone asks💔
Right I'm going to the dogs.... really,seriously..ok please yourselves🙈
❤🤗😘
You 🆗 Yorkie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She holds dogs and children as if they are hostages. Ginge is most certainly being held hostage....he is very quiet at the minute...probably coked up to keep him quiet.
But if he’s coked up surely he’d be talking non stop 🤔 I think she’s reached into her horse tranquilliser stash this time. She’s escalating 🤣

I think you should merch these on a tea towel with a quote about shining a light, surviving and thriving - too many to choose from

Epic!

Reactions: 13
This looks off topic, but it's not. It's regarding the Hollywood celebs smeggy and ginge live among who've been throwing money into a fund to bail out rioters and protesters.

level 2
JinxStryker

26 points · 3 hours ago

I lived in Malibu for over a decade. Let me tell you how it would go: the celebs who live there have private security or access to private security firms if they’re not already using them. I have dealt with some of these firms. These are not mall cops; they are ex-military and ex-law enforcement, armed to the teeth. So their houses would be protected by the same ex-cops they demonize while they were hiding under their beds. For those of us in Malibu who are not rich or celebs, they would leave us unprotected too

level 4
JinxStryker

5 points · 2 hours ago

I’ll also add that some of the same celebrities who virtue signal on social media about every popular left wing cause under the sun secretly have the kinds of weapons in their homes that would make militia members in the woods of Kentucky jealous. I have seen some of the firepower floating around that enclave. Same people who call 2A advocates “nuts.” It’s all an illusion and a perfect example of “laws for thee but not for me.” There’s also a misperception that everyone in Malibu is either a celeb or rich. Not true. There’s even a trailer park in Malibu. Mind you it’s an expensive and really nice trailer park, but still. All the non-celebs would have to stick together because
I promise you the Hollywood hypocrites would not allocate their private security to the greater Malibu community.
PAYBACK TIME FOR MEGHAN?
She could have got herself in a mess reading this tiny excerpt from the Antifa associated plan of action leaked on the web about inveigling ”Major new media stars into willing or unwilling pawns for our cause”
( cropped just to H&M relevant bit)
D21850F3-C440-4FC4-9C63-047BB6934224.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I, too, suspect this. Meghan was never due to give a speech to her former school. She made the video and sent it straight to Elle magazine and media outlets. She did this to so she could have "her say" on the BLM stuff.

It's the exact same story with the letter she wrote to her father: it was never a personal letter written to him. She wrote it knowing she would leak it to the public. And it's the exact same story with the food charity a few weeks ago. She created the story: leaked/staged CCTV footage and photos. The head of the charity is a media friend from TV. And it was all carefully packaged for Entertainment Tonight.

Meghan Markle is 100% fake. Nothing she does is sincere. She acts ALL THE TIME.
Presumably Megz didn't make the cut for the A-list YouTube Commencement event yesterday with Beyoncé and Michelle Obama so she was scrambling to get something out there...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
PAYBACK TIME FOR MEGHAN?
She could have got herself in a mess reading this tiny excerpt from the Antifa associated plan of action leaked on the web about inveigling ”Major new media stars into willing or unwilling pawns for our cause”
( cropped just to H&M relevant bit)
View attachment 148923
This looks rather sinister...people are soo easily manipulated 😳 can't see an agenda behind so many things (and no, I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I tend to look at things behind the shiny/or not so shiny facade).

Reactions: 7
Hello everyone....
New here, came over from PTWM love the royals and all gossip involved.
Anyone wanna give me a quick bullet point rundown for all these H and M threads rather than me spend 3 days reading them pls

Reactions: 5
Hello everyone....
New here, came over from PTWM love the royals and all gossip involved.
Anyone wanna give me a quick bullet point rundown for all these H and M threads rather than me spend 3 days reading them pls
Hello and welcome.

Frieda thinks they're cunts.

There's a most liked feature at the top of every thread. I'd suggest you use that than for everyone to tread over old ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.