Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Harry Markle

Jesus Christ what kind of lawyers are they using? They can't get anything right.
That's a hugely embarrassing mess and I hope Aunty noos is enjoying it over his morning coffee.

You can’t hear “tone of voice” in writing. I’ve sometimes re read my posts and thought 😳 “that could be taken two ways”

Try Cnuts 😉
Or C u next Tuesday.

She won't starve though. And given her bad taste in friends, plastic surgery and playing stylist even though she has not a clue about how to dress well and fitting for occasion and body type (e.g. having been MMs stylist) , it might be for the better good of mankind.

Wikipedia
It's not the money they'll worry about, the bleep married into money like her mate so she doesn't give a tit. It's the damage to her carefully constructed reputation as someone of note, someone who gets it right on everything and who is savvy. She handled this really badly and in the present tit storm it is incredibly stupid to put yourself in the way of that rolling bandwagon.
Clearly there is previous with these two. I would guess they've met at events and grated on each other and Sasha has been biding her time. Mylilpony may even have been baited by sasha in some way prior to the call to arms thing ... us girls know how to subtly press each others' buttons. Either way the threats were a repulsive and impulsive response to the situation and mylilpony should have kept her snout out of it from the start.
I bet Kate Cambridge is laughing her tits off at the source of that tatler shite's fall from grace.

WOW! from there,

Haz is broadcasting from the closet again...

...although the small print says the clip was for a meeting in May. So two weeks later here comes the PR. ETA That story has been up for two hours and just 180 comments. He's not getting much interest these days.

I think we are going to get a few Royals at the mini Trooping tomorrow btw.
He was sure to stick his snout in since the footie chat Wills had the other day has got the FA cup dubbed HeadsUpFAcup in a nod to mental health in football and sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
My Little Pony has fucked up big time.
Shes posted something wierd on her IG about handing the microphone over to black voices

Megz has never referred to herself as black. At best biracial.

The way she lives her life, she has never identified with the black community
I think there will be some swift distancing from My Little Pony.

Glad to see @sashaexeter has gained 25 thousand new followers and MLP has lost 10 thousand.
Ha! That last ego filled sentence “ i hope you will all continue to hold me accountable” oh my bleeping days 🤮 like we give a tit and will be all spending our time ensuring that my little pony is up to speed on being a good person? Good grief, what a bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think Meghan will speak out over the Jessica Mulrooney scandal ? Will she be ghosted next? Or does she know too much?
She'll keep out of this one, she's not that stupid to openly put her head on the block in the present situation. Smeggy has booked her place on the bandwagon and pony has just been barred from even approaching the wagon.
AND that in itself will cause mylilpony to resent her. Pony will want something from her and smeggy can't afford to offer anything publicly.The rot will set in regarding that friendship, it will be a case of "After everything I've done for you !" ... grab some popcorn guys.

Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ what kind of lawyers are they using? They can't get anything right.
That's a hugely embarrassing mess and I hope Aunty noos is enjoying it over his morning coffee.

Or C u next Tuesday.

It's not the money they'll worry about, the bleep married into money like her mate so she doesn't give a tit. It's the damage to her carefully constructed reputation as someone of note, someone who gets it right on everything and who is savvy. She handled this really badly and in the present tit storm it is incredibly stupid to put yourself in the way of that rolling bandwagon.
Clearly there is previous with these two. I would guess they've met at events and grated on each other and Sasha has been biding her time. Mylilpony may even have been baited by sasha in some way prior to the call to arms thing ... us girls know how to subtly press each others' buttons. Either way the threats were a repulsive and impulsive response to the situation and mylilpony should have kept her snout out of it from the start.
I bet Kate Cambridge is laughing her tits off at the source of that tatler shite's fall from grace.

WOW! from there,

He was sure to stick his snout in since the footie chat Wills had the other day has got the FA cup dubbed HeadsUpFAcup in a nod to mental health in football and sports.
OMG they are two peas in a pod Meg and Pony Face! They operate and deal with those they believe are beneath them In exactly the same way. Now i also believe Meg got gifted clothes whilst with Harry and sold them on and all the stories of being a rude witch. I wonder who taught who?

So even when the large forehead that is MLP is apologising,does she still make it sound like it's all about her,and that IG is all her property but she will let black ppl use it.she still makes herself sound condescending and superior even when she's grovelling.
She has been best buds with Smeg too long.,
It's getting hot for Omid lately as well,he will have to be careful he doesn't melt..wonder if he sleeps in the fridge with all the other vegetables 🙈😎
I wonder if they will discover a vaccine for Smeg soon,it's getting more urgently needed than the other😎😁
❤😘🤗
Yes! She calls herself a “leader” not an influencer - twit. She may need her own thread

Reactions: 17
Thanks for the consideration, but we're not "sinking fast". Yes we're doing worse than the other nordic countries but that was always gonna happen as we got half our population living crowded around the capital area and 1 million swedes were abroad when the pandemic started due to our "spring break". We were doomed from the start, but we're not doing even close to as bad as people suggested when they heard we weren't doing lockdown. Here's how the imperial collage suggested we would do compaired to how we actually did:

View attachment 152321
Our curve is stable. We haven't peaked. And oppose to what international media might tell you, no there are no dead bodies on the streets. We're ok. We're not "slowly going under". 80 % of are cases are in stockholm. The rest of the country are doing well, even better than most nordic in terms of deaths per capital. Also worth mentioning is how "precise" our counting is compaired to many other countries, meaning that if you die and has had corona within the last 30 days before your death, you're part of our "corona death statistic". You could be dying of cancer, get corona, beat corona, then die of cancer 25 days later and you'll still be listed as a corona related death. That's how we count, and thats why 90 % of our death are above the age of 70, because many of them would have died anyway and just happend to have corona within 30 days before their death. But yea, international media doesn't like to talk about that because that wouldn't make sweden as fun of a punchbag.

Sorry. Didn't mean to interupt the thread. I'm just so tired with people thinking sweden are the fckn apocalypse.
Okay, consider my arse smacked and glad you are apparently thriving. (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Sweden was held up as an example of how to do it by our rabid press back in the distant past when the Government first announced lockdown. Now they have done a complete u-turn and are criticising the Govt for not doing lockdown sooner.
All along the media has tried to compare countries without acknowledging the many variables.
Glad you guys are doing ok.
Yeah, that's how I saw things but shows WTF do we know.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, that's how I saw things but shows WTF do we know.
I don't necessarily agree with what he/she wrote, nor does some journalists outside of Sweden, I simply stated that I find it sad that elderly people unfortunately has passed..I hope I'm allowed to do that.

Reactions: 10
OMG they are two peas in a pod Meg and Pony Face! They operate and deal with those they believe are beneath them In exactly the same way. Now i also believe Meg got gifted clothes whilst with Harry and sold them on and all the stories of being a rude witch. I wonder who taught who?
Or is it a case of twats of a feather all flock together? Pair of bastards. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a mess. Mul-Moany can not even see how contrived and ridiculous she looks on the pic on the left - someone tell her.
Edited to ask does anyone ever think fake lips look good? Sexy? I know women i talk to don’t so any men think they look good? Im confused, again.
A0A26F88-A336-48ED-8313-66F866B7DAC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anyone know what Lady C is referring to here?
Our resident sleuths reckon she was overheard saying "This is boring H, can we go now?" or WTTE.
There's video of Chas and Cam not looking too happy and leaving early and a courtier herds the clearly confused Harkles back toward the house rather than to the cars with chas & Cam.

• Wow
Latest Harry Markled.
i wonder if Megz will actually ghost My Little Pony. (She won’t give a tit about the «friendship »; they are just mean girls who deserve each other)
However MLP knows where the bodies are buried

Our resident sleuths reckon she was overheard saying "This is boring H, can we go now?" or WTTE.
There's video of Chas and Cam not looking too happy and leaving early and a courtier herds the clearly confused Harkles back toward the house rather than to the cars with chas & Cam.
Yep pretty much that's what LCC said. I was surprised because we all had the impression they'd been chucked out for bad behaviour.

Reactions: 14
20200612_182728.jpg

😔

What a mess. Mul-Moany can not even see how contrived and ridiculous she looks on the pic on the left - someone tell her.
Edited to ask does anyone ever think fake lips look good? Sexy? I know women i talk to don’t so any men think they look good? Im confused, again.
View attachment 152515
First of all, "Mul-Moany"😂👍!

Inflated lips almost never look good imho, the resemble ducks or slimy slugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 152515
I see those big ol' fake lips and I think of the movie
"The Incredible Mr. Limpet"........🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest Harry Markled.
i wonder if Megz will actually ghost My Little Pony. (She won’t give a tit about the «friendship »; they are just mean girls who deserve each other)
However MLP knows where the bodies are buried

Generally I agree with him, but this time I feel he has one point wrong. He's condemning the school for not speaking out about being uncomfortable with smeggy's video. He's assuming they're uncomfortable with it. Maybe they aren't and their annoyance and shortness on the phone was because they resent being ambushed into giving a sound bite of any type, either for or against the video.
Having said that, I do believe they are unhappy with her video, but what can they do about it really? If they speak out they will draw hell fire no matter whose 'side' they come down on. They cannot win no matter what they say and as the mylilpony mess shows sometimes you say it best when you say nothing at all.
As a dear old aunt used to say "No point in trying to stamp on shite Freda, all you do is spread it even more".

Also I consider calling the school a form of harasssment and bullying to be honest. If they want to say something they can make a statement but it's deeply unfair trying to force them into a comment just to use as ammo against either them or smeggy. Harrymarkle was very unfair on that matter and has made me cross.☹ It's bullying of the kind we are seeing recently where people are being guilted into hopping on the BLM bandwagon and sickens me no matter what context the tactic is used in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.