Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can we stop with the racism card on here.tbh I'm sick of it and come here to get away from my shite,of which I have alot...I like it on here as most of us agree to a united cause...than hazanoballs and Smeg are cunts and we hate them.
It's getting like an infection that seeps into everything and it does away with common sense and decency.
It's getting to the stage where anyone who is not of a certain colour,has to constantly apologise for everything they do,say,act even think.
I agree with peaceful protests but not for ppl intent on creating anarchy and destruction cos they have nothing better to and are bored at home cos of Rona.these activists cannot be argued or blamed for fear of being branded a racist.they achieve exactly the opposite of what they pretend to stand for.
These ppl who hate the establishment are the first ppl to ring 3 9s and expect the police,who they have been attacking days,weeks before to help them.
These are the ppl who expect to be nursed back to health after contracting covid from not bothering to social distance.
Noone should be afraid to have an opinion and have the right to say what they think.wouldnt it be better to educate ppl and explain why everyone should be equal,regardless of colour or religion.
I'm so sick of what's happening and I want to get back to hating 2 ppl and having a reasonable conversation about it,and making a joke without ppl questioning my motives for everything I say.
We must think of the children😭🙈
Feel free to ignore me,other half does all the time 😂😂
All my best to you all.❤😘🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Please can we stop with the racism card on here.tbh I'm sick of it and come here to get away from my shite,of which I have alot...I like it on here as most of us agree to a united cause...than hazanoballs and Smeg are cunts and we hate them.
It's getting like an infection that seeps into everything and it does away with common sense and decency.
It's getting to the stage where anyone who is not of a certain colour,has to constantly apologise for everything they do,say,act even think.
I agree with peaceful protests but not for ppl intent on creating anarchy and destruction cos they have nothing better to and are bored at home cos of Rona.these activists cannot be argued or blamed for fear of being branded a racist.they achieve exactly the opposite of what they pretend to stand for.
These ppl who hate the establishment are the first ppl to ring 3 9s and expect the police,who they have been attacking days,weeks before to help them.
These are the ppl who expect to be nursed back to health after contracting covid from not bothering to social distance.
Noone should be afraid to have an opinion and have the right to say what they think.wouldnt it be better to educate ppl and explain why everyone should be equal,regardless of colour or religion.
I'm so sick of what's happening and I want to get back to hating 2 ppl and having a reasonable conversation about it,and making a joke without ppl questioning my motives for everything I say.
We must think of the children😭🙈
Feel free to ignore me,other half does all the time 😂😂
All my best to you all.❤😘🤗
This is what I've wanted someone to say for a while now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm bleeping sick of it, I've been told I'm racist because I think it's important to remember David Dorn! He didn't get a streamed funeral, he didn't get any recognition.
Me too. David Dorn was a role model, someone young men of all colours could look up to.
Where are his angel wings, where is his protest.
They don't care.
Too busy destroying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. David Dorn was a role model, someone young men of all colours could look up to.
Where are his angel wings, where is his protest.
They don't care.
Too busy destroying.
He deserves the highest accolade, a selfless and amazing human being.

I stand with David Dorn.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's insanity here. Calling for Nationwide defunding of police and putting "rapid response social workers" in charge 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ and pushing to remove any and all police shows on tv 🥺🤬

And yes she surely did!!!

"Hattie McDaniel was an American actress, singer-songwriter, and comedian. She is best known for her role as "Mammy" in Gone with the Wind, for which she won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, becoming the first African American to win an Oscar."

I remember this family trip to Knott's Berry Farm (in Buena Park, CA) For our Grandfather's Birthday. It was tradition for us to eat at their famous Chicken Dinner Restaurant, and then we all went into the amusement park. At the time my cousin was dating her 1st Husband (the Rock Star) and we were all in line for a ride. She was offered to move to the front of the line......so she started to go and he pulled her back. Told her that's not what you do. Don't use who you are to appear more important than anyone else, because that behavior will follow you. She stayed with us in line. I really liked him, at first......He turned out to be a right twit. 🙄
I’ll just leave this here for you MOM5 because if it all goes tits up with the cops you may need this number ...
0B4DD72C-BA10-40D3-912E-153F0C15BED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh tit, just got sent a stupid mildly racist joke and can't share. To be fair it's more lispist but still.

Bollox. That's like my da throwing a wobbler because someone(s) called him potato head.
Yes he's Irish. Yes we used to survive on mainly potatoes. Yes we had a potato famine and over a million Irish starved to death because of it.

But more relevant is that my da is baldy and has a head like a potato.
duck assholes that twist shite for an agenda.

WHOA ! You said "fact" and it has an 'A' and a 'C' in it. Stop trying to sneak in hidden racist stuff.

Am I doing this right?:unsure:
I’m Welsh. Back in the day the English kicked our arses, killed our leaders, raped our women, pillaged our villages, taxed us up the arse and forbade us even speaking our own language. To this day we don’t like the English very much but we don’t go around protesting, asking for apologies or reparations. No, we reserve the fight for the rugby pitch. Some people need to get the fat chip off their shoulders and grow the duck up and behave like civilised humans. For that sow to be jumping on the BLM bandwagon makes my piss boil. Just to stay relevant. I for one can’t wait for the massacre to start if the police are defunded. It will be like the purge in the USA. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. Rant over 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Latest Harry Markle

Not sure if this Harry Markle has been posted before.

This is so ……..frustrating...…...I did think the school graduation address was genuine.
But when you realise that the school itself haven't thanked her, or put the video up on their media sites...it sounds as if it was a complete scam. What a crappy thing to do!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
While George Floyd had a previous criminal record, that had already been dealt with. But in the matter that led up to his death, he was innocent till proven guilty. His accused crime was minor and as an unarmed man that was not resisting arrest, the force used against him was clearly disproportionate. America prides itself on its justice system. And his death was yet another example of how justice for black people in America has not been fair. There may have been more upstanding citizens to memorialise but his death was filmed and broadcast and that seemed to finally strike more of a nerve with people.

However this is not the thread for that discussion.

To bring it back around to the topic, with Meghan and Harry appearing to jump on the bandwagon yet again, what instances are there of them offering support and help previously before it became a media frenzy and they could leak their stories to the press about how much they're going to do to help? And what help will they offer - if the message-on-a-banana saga is anything to go by, it doesn't look like they will have much constructive support to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On a positive note,you know me🙈
The bandwagon salespeeps will be working overtime.
And bananas will be as scarce as toilet rolls🤪😁
❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think everyone has a responsibility not to fling around the word “racist” without a very good reason....and a few sentences on a gossip forum is not a good enough reason, in my opinion.

When you are calling someone a racist, you are attacking their character and how dare you even consider doing that when you know precisely nothing about them other than a few typed words on a screen? It’s this kind of hysterical, knee-jerk over-reaction that is stirring the pot and making a dreadful situation even worse.

I know this is a shocking thought, but it’s quite possible to disagree with someone’s point of view without calling them the worst insult you can think of within seconds.

But back to Smug & Mug/Dim & Grim/Ginge & Whinge/ Broke & Woke....and my favourite ever (filched from DM comments) Mrs Common & Mr Wealth.

I still hate them. That’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I still cannot fathom how someone thought it was appropriate or helpful or comforting to write 'you are loved' on a banana to a homeless sex worker.
I know what I'd have done with that banana if she'd pulled that stunt near me...

And there's a lot more to loathe the Harkles for after reading this gem

But claims have today emerged that the couple started talking about plans for a life away from the Royal Family before they even got married.
The reports are set to emerge in a new book about the couple which will be released in August. Finding Freedom - said to have been written with the couple’s knowledge - is also set to detail the couple's plans for the future following their decision to quit the UK for a new life in LA.

A source told The Sun Online: "The book will explore the journey that Meghan and Harry went through in coming to the conclusion that they did.
"It will make clear that far from it being a snap decision that they took a long time to make it.
"The seeds of Megxit were sown before they even got married. The truth is that Harry had been deeply unhappy for a long time.
"And he and Meghan openly discussed going in a different direction well before they got married.

So 'deeply unhappy Harry' took the multi-million pound wedding, the Frogmore extravaganza, millions of pounds of clothes for Madam and all the other tax-payer treats literally at the same time as planning to bugger off to Hollywood. Nice.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think everyone has a responsibility not to fling around the word “racist” without a very good reason....and a few sentences on a gossip forum is not a good enough reason, in my opinion.

When you are calling someone a racist, you are attacking their character and how dare you even consider doing that when you know precisely nothing about them other than a few typed words on a screen? It’s this kind of hysterical, knee-jerk over-reaction that is stirring the pot and making a dreadful situation even worse.

I know this is a shocking thought, but it’s quite possible to disagree with someone’s point of view without calling them the worst insult you can think of within seconds.

But back to Smug & Mug/Dim & Grim/Ginge & Whinge/ Broke & Woke....and my favourite ever (filched from DM comments) Mrs Common & Mr Wealth.

I still hate them. That’s all.
Another possible thread title:

Harry and Meghan #27: Mrs Common and Mr Wealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So 'deeply unhappy Harry' took the multi-million pound wedding, the Frogmore extravaganza, millions of pounds of clothes for Madam and all the other tax-payer treats literally at the same time as planning to bugger off to Hollywood. Nice.
Yeah, the grifters version of doing that one last course at the expense of your employer (to boost your CV) when you know full well you are leaving for another job and you are going to raid the stationery cupboard on the way out!

Got a spare pencil Megs and Hazza?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still cannot fathom how someone thought it was appropriate or helpful or comforting to write 'you are loved' on a banana to a homeless sex worker.
Because bananas have feelings too...they are a very underestimated fruit and not recognised for the good they do...
I'm ok,the 💊💊will kick in soon.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What acting is Megs qualified for? Really ott acting as a paralegal, a girl giving blow job in car or Fed Ex girl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.