Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads go so fast.it just shows that if lots of ppl think along the same lines about h and m,there's something smeggy,I mean smelly with them..
Wouldn't it be strangely karmadic(?)if the damages they won from the sun for the phone tapping,paid the DMs bill when she loses...
Couldn't make it up.. it's like a soap opera with world wide social distancing...🙈🤯
❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooooh new thread yes!. I woke up craving pizza ......today is going to be a good day, probs not so much for M & H 🍕 but hey, eat a slice witches. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This article also rather succinctly explains why the DM is continuing with its lawsuit against Megz. I’m sure Harry admires her “no nonsense American attitude“ towards suing, but are they actually paying their own legal bills?
Also any sympathy I could have for Megz evaporates when you think how much she guns for Kate.
https://www.bylineinvestigates.com/mail/2020/5/4/sussex-case-whats-really-driving-the-mail
Byline have a massive anti-press agenda so their 'explanations' read like propaganda to me.

Meggy & Haz hâte anything that resembles truthful reporting and hate being called out for their nonsense. That's why they love a lawsuit and their lawyers will encourage them to keep spending sueing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooooh new thread yes!. I woke up craving pizza ......today is going to be a good day, probs not so much for M & H 🍕 but hey, eat a slice witches. 🤣
I had a dream I ate pizza. Now I want pizza for breakfast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Byline Investigates is highly, highly biased. It is basically campaigning against tabloids, especially the Mail, & will take the side of anyone against them.

The Mail has the UK’s top barrister representing them...if there was no merit to the case, he wouldn’t be. Other lawyers have said that it’s Markle who has no case. We’ll see who is right. If it can be shown that the famous five friends were likely (and it’s a civil case so doesn’t have a beyond a reasonable doubt burden) to have been briefed by Markle then she will lose. And she will, by default, have been shown to have lied in court documents.

With regard to Harry’s latest tussle with the Sun....why Is he suing? The press are allowed to pay sources & the material was a) true and b) not prohibited by the official secrets act. The Sun did nothing illegal. If the info did come ultimately from Christian Jones then you take it up with BP not the publishing outlet.

All very odd.

Reactions: 23
TAROT By Andie18 saat önce
From the first sighting of her at a wedding she crashed and was not invited to. This is what hit me. Way before any marriage announcement. Harry was attempting to get rid of her. But she trapped him in her web. Meghan and Convicted killer Jodi Arias. I personally feel she is capable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Byline Investigates is highly, highly biased. It is basically campaigning against tabloids, especially the Mail, & will take the side of anyone against them.

The Mail has the UK’s top barrister representing them...if there was no merit to the case, he wouldn’t be. Other lawyers have said that it’s Markle who has no case. We’ll see who is right. If it can be shown that the famous five friends were likely (and it’s a civil case so doesn’t have a beyond a reasonable doubt burden) to have been briefed by Markle then she will lose. And she will, by default, have been shown to have lied in court documents.

With regard to Harry’s latest tussle with the Sun....why Is he suing? The press are allowed to pay sources & the material was a) true and b) not prohibited by the official secrets act. The Sun did nothing illegal. If the info did come ultimately from Christian Jones then you take it up with BP not the publishing outlet.

All very odd.
Harry's new job seems to be the Ginger Whinger In Chief. He has literally nothing else to occupy him apart from reading the Daily Mail comments and being wound up by his (presumably) expensive lawyers to spend more money with them.

Clintons must be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of more billings. He'll be suing Disney next over the elephant farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont know if you've seen the National Enquirer, but they have a story that Meghan has run off with £10 million of royal jewels!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

And another version

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

🧐

Megs, Harry and Oprah?

Reactions: 20
Push comes to shove I am on team Meg. Meg has done the legwork, nothing has been given to her on a plate. A bit of a troubled background, vaguely attractive. She's grifted her way into the upper echelons of society; celebrity society anyway. Fair play. She made a mistake, she broke-off more than she could chew. She's out of her depth. A part of me feels sorry for me. But that's me, the humanitarian; wanting to look-after a lost soul.

As for Harry. Sorry, but the mask has slipped. Even the housewives who read the Sunday Mail have washed their hands of him now. To think we all gave him a free-pass for wearing a Nazi-Uniform. Those were the days. The man is a cretin and he has blown away any sympathy we had for him regarding his mother. We as the British public gave him an long rope to hang himself and he still found the noose. I fear for the boy, I really do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

🧐

Megs, Harry and Oprah?
Looks like it. And the event sounds like O's two-night special next week (From the last thread:)

Oprah Winfrey Hosts Two-Night OWN Special About Racism In America Simulcast On All Discovery Networks

The special, which airs Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 at 9 PM, features Oprah Winfrey as she speaks with a range of Black thought leaders, activists and artists about systematic racism and the current state of America.

Featured guests include politician Stacey Abrams, journalist Charles M. Blow; Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms; Academy award-nominated filmmaker Ava DuVernay (When They See Us, Queen Sugar), professor and author Jennifer Eberhardt (author of “Biased”); journalist and Pulitzer prize-winning founder of the “1619 Project” Nikole Hannah-Jones; historian and author Ibram Kendi (“How to be an Anti-Racist”), award-winning actor David Oyelowo (Selma), Color of Change founder Rashad Robinson; and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) national board member Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.

Fair enough for Megz to pitch in but she's more airhead than thought-leader so she'll need a scriptwriter for sure.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.