Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. Now I think I got it.

You two just got this all wrong.

LCC says she said she was bored and wanted to leave the party. Like it was some Hollywood thing, where the celebrity shows up, smiles for the photographers and off she goes. So she said H., I wanna leave, it is soooo boring here. Someone overheared and they were out by their ears.

But we were wondering if this was really the reason, because before it was always assumed she either was rude to Camilla (small fanbase) or for tongue pokink (bigger fanbase). The being bored explanation does not fit the video, nor her craving adulation.

We were discussing which of those possibilities it was. We were not disputing anything about catecrashing.
It might have taken a while for the "Boring" comment to get back to Chas or Camilla. Remember, the courtiers are incredibly loyal and by this point smeggy had made herself disliked among them. I could very well see Camilla asking them to report any faux pas back to her immediately ... like getting people to watch your new puppy lolloping around the house in case he pisses on the floor or a guest. and let's be honest, if smeggy has the brass neck to say that in a crowd situation then God knows what she'd say later when she got even more bored and possibly tipsy. She had secured the wedding ring by this point and didn't give a flying duck about putting on her act any more. I think Chas was acting on something that was reported to him shortly before hand and I also think that he arranged a courtier to herd them away and make sure they didn't immediately follow Chas and Camilla to their car, as they tried to do.
Also, besides the courtiers there are old friends there at that party. You see chas and Cam being very huggy kissy with a few people they clearly know well so any of them could have told him what she said. Two faced bleep.

LCC hasn’t said any of that - just that something “astonishing” happened 4 days after the wedding. She hasn’t even mentioned BP or PC’s party. I think people have speculated that, to be honest.

It does seem that it’s likely connected to the garden party, but it could be anything.
She says it in the book. :)Some on here have read it already.

Reactions: 21
My God she really fancied him. Despite being told (in the first days of the pandemic) not to touch anyone, she pawed him.
Uh huh. And the even weirder part was H looking back at her proud as punch like a giddy school boy “ look at my girl” as she openly flirted and yes, pawed AJ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do we think she’d go old next? Some billionaire on his deathbed who shines a light on her life?”
I do. Anna Nicole Smith style. With the priest right next to the bed and a fourth change of faith. She hasn't been Mormon yet. Or Jehova Witness. Or, or, blast I am running out of religions, she's been married so often now, ah, yes, Hindu, Moslem or Zoroastrian. Zoroastrian is my favourite. We could dream of the day the vultures get her carcass. :ROFLMAO:

LCC hasn’t said any of that
Chapter 6, M+H, LCC

The answer was not long in coming. Three days after the wedding, Harry and Meghan attended the garden party at Buckingham Palace celebrating Prince Charles’s 70th birthday in the presence of representatives of his many charities and associates. Meghan looked beautiful as she and Harry stepped out onto the lawn. They plunged in, glad-handing those who had been selected for introductions. She charmed everyone. Fifteen minutes into the event, she turned to Harry and said, ‘Harry, this is really boring. Let’s leave.’

To his credit, he informed her that they would have to stay. ‘But Harry,’ she said, ‘this is so boring. We’ve done our bit. Everyone knows we’ve been here. Let’s go.’ Harry asserted that they had to stay, and they moved on.
My God she really fancied him. Despite being told (in the first days of the pandemic) not to touch anyone, she pawed him.
She even hugged an innocent child that was too slow to hide... Pawed, shook hands, while PoW did the Namaste. Well, there is royalty and there is

her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought for a minute that you meant I was smitten with the big Mac....guilty as charged🙈😁
As for murky meg,it's not me but I'm sure she reads this as we said what she wrote hours ago.
As for Colin..ppl paid to know what went on 4 days after the wedding..just write it FFS
As for the forehead...wrong place,wrong time in 2020.now if this had happened a year ago,even 9 MTHS ago,noone would have noticed but because BLM and because Sasha is black and pony's not,we all know who was going to win,cos of the colour of their skin,although it didnt help that she gave a public apology to Sasha,at the same time as sending her a DM threatening to sue her. So it was a storm in a tea cup that blew up into tsunami and like a savvy influencer,she spotted an op and took it.
Bit rich to say shes a single black mother when she got married in February but I guess karmas got her eye out and she better watch her step.its sadly becoming the in woke thing to be black.. if it's not race,it's religion these days,sadly,I despair☹
I think if Sasha hadn't tripped the pony up,it was only a matter of time til she came a cropper...you see,Smeg taints everything near her,like Rona...ATM there's no known cure but they all have a weak spot..
They just found MLPs so Smeg is keeping her distance,far enough as not to harm her rep and near enough not to lose her friend for the court case.
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer 😉
I predict another Colin book about Doria and Archie and Chas and cammie
And a book by pony when the 💩really does hit the fan,which I will buy,probably,under protest,who knows,who cares anyway....
They are all what Freda says ,in the end.
They all worship at the altar of money and fame.
❤😘🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do. Anna Nicole Smith style. With the priest right next to the bed and a fourth change of faith. She hasn't been Mormon yet. Or Jehova Witness. Or, or, blast I am running out of religions, she's been married so often now, ah, yes, Hindu, Moslem or Zoroastrian. Zoroastrian is my favourite. We could dream of the day the vultures get her carcass. :ROFLMAO:
That is what rattled me at first about her. Catholic then converted to Judaism. I don’t know if it’s different in America but it’s not easy. Then abandons that and is C of E. Religion hopping or something. It just doesn’t sit well with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #27 - We never expected anything less, another one ghosted - Goodbye Jess!

Reactions: 41

Chapter 6, M+H, LCC

She even hugged an innocent child that was too slow to hide... Pawed, shook hands, while PoW did the Namaste. Well, there is royalty and there is

her.
I bet Harry knew that what MM said was over heard by one of Charles or Cam’s peeps and reported back to him. Thats probably why Harry didn't look too surprised when Charles said “goodbye/get out “ but MM was def shocked. She tried to look cool with that stupid bleeping walk as her oversized heels sunk into the grass and they skulked outta there. I mean it was her father in laws birthday, the guy who graciously walked her down the aisle, the future king and she said was bleeping bored. FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is what rattled me at first about her. Catholic then converted to Judaism. I don’t know if it’s different in America but it’s not easy. Then abandons that and is C of E. Religion hopping or something. It just doesn’t sit well with me.
Yeah, but then, there is only one God, right? And so many husbands... ;)

As for Colin..ppl paid to know what went on 4 days after the wedding..just write it FFS
Huh? What are you talking about? She did write it in her book. She just didn't say it in her video. It was a teaser. She is feeding her audience tiny bits of information so they get all giddy wondering what happened next and run to get her book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not easy here, either!! Half my Family is Catholic, the other Mormon, with a few Lutheran and Prespyterians mixed in. There's "convert" rules for Catholic and Mormon fore sure!! My Dad was ex-communicated from the Mormon church after him and my mom married. HUGE ordeal (my mom "thrived"/relished in it) after their divorce, it took my Dad years to get back "in" to the point where him and my Step Mom could have their marriage blessed in the Temple. Before my husband and I could get married in the Catholic Church, we had to write letters to the Bishop, asking them to basically null and void the existence of his 1st marriage. They did......but my husband had to tell all about his crappy 1st marriage to the cheating twatface!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not easy here, either!! Half my Family is Catholic, the other Mormon, with a few Lutheran and Prespyterians mixed in. There's "convert" rules for Catholic and Mormon fore sure!! My Dad was ex-communicated from the Mormon church after him and my mom married. HUGE ordeal (my mom "thrived"/relished in it) after their divorce, it took my Dad years to get back "in" to the point where him and my Step Mom could have their marriage blessed in the Temple. Before my husband and I could get married in the Catholic Church, we had to write letters to the Bishop, asking them to basically null and void the existence of his 1st marriage. They did......but my husband had to tell all about his crappy 1st marriage to the cheating twatface!
See, there is a lesson to be learned here. Next time you marry the grandson of the cult leader, erm, I mean the head of the church, and all your troubles are gone in an instant. Change of faith. Null Problemo! Greatgreatgrandwhatever Henry defo knew it would come handy in the future. He did it for future generations, didn't he? And the beheading, too. All for the children. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My bad, everyone...so LCC did say that. I didn’t know some of you had read the book.

Wow...how rude. Not that I am even a little bit surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See, there is a lesson to be learned here. Next time you marry the grandson of the cult leader, erm, I mean the head of the church, and all your troubles are gone in an instant. Change of faith. Null Problemo! Greatgreatgrandwhatever Henry defo knew it would come handy in the future. He did it for future generations, didn't he? And the beheading, too. All for the children. ;-)
I genuinely thought you were referring to Tom Cruise with your second sentence for a minute!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic briefly.
For Mo5 Aren't you Louisiana? This is fantastic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely thought you were referring to Tom Cruise with your second sentence for a minute!!!
:ROFLMAO:

Hey, I am learning from the best (MM) and am casting a wide net.

He won't have her, she is too small, he likes them tall. And even though he has enough power to get her into some low budget movies, I don't think she'd like the press she'd get with him. But he has the money and the power she is craving. And a new faith, too :D Oh, and she could go and campaign for people to be more tolerant of new age faiths. Oh, I think she could work it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sunday stories are appearing:

Archewell launch postponed to 2021 and they will be speaking about BLM in the next few days.

And according to the Sun, Doria's moved in with them and Liza Minelli is this week's family Harry never had

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.