Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there seems to be a mystery surrounding Archie. I was just searching for something. I came across this? I've never heard of James Alexander. 😲 https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-claiming-to-be-the-real-prince-harry-found-dead-in-irish-hotel/
duck me °°°° that's some crazy tit 🤪🤯

😆😁😁🤣 the resemblance is uncanny!
This is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Written before Megxit? Or are they quietly keeping the Sunshine word salad artists away from Harry's patronages..
Harry has now done a second book on Realising Hope... It's called Realising I've fucked up and he was quite angry while reading out the finished book that he scrunched it up in temper 😄

Screenshot_20200611-234309_kindlephoto-11077195.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My little pony has been fired from her tv show (assuming it’s that wedding one). Just read it on the DM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sweden . . . . Our government didn't handle the covid-situation well at all (at this point), no one seem to be willing to do anything constructive, it's kind of triggering.
What breaks my heart is that so many elderly people in care homes has died because of lousy leadership. There is much more but I don't have enough energy right now to write about it.

I really hope that you and your family are doing okay❤, I'm convinced that it is far worse in your country (protests, Corona, the Harkles and so on).
We are good!! Just trying to make it through all this BS! Just read a band we liked is changing their name, Lady Antebellum, to Lady A, cuz Antebellum has "racist" connections......FFS I need a drink.....or a few 🤦🏻‍♀️

Will keep you and Sweden in my thoughts......I swear I feel like we're living in a SyFi channel movie 🤷🏻‍♀️

My little pony has been fired from her tv show (assuming it’s that wedding one). Just read it on the DM!
See this is what I don't get! She's fired for showing her ass, but speaking her mind, and the influencer gets a high five and you so "woke", what a hero for drawing out the racist "white priveledged twit", yet she showed her ass, too!

So, if I don't agree with BLM. Don't believe in this "white privilege" nonsense.........then I'm the bad guy, should lose my job, and be shunned by "society"?!?!

Wonder if her BFF MeCowHag will come out and defend her or condemn her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s not Meagain, but it is her BFF I”m not totally sure what this is about, rough guess, JM’s paranoia shoved a broom up her arse after she took offence at something that wasn’t aimed at her?? Is that about right?

JM appears to have been dropped, from a great height!

Hope everyone’s doing ok, the world seems to have gone mad kinda feeling I want to hibernate & wake up when it’s all over. It’s like living in a perpetual nightmare, can’t see it getting better anytime soon, all this non isolating protesting just fills me with dread.

Reactions: 19
Another possible thread title:

Harry and Meghan #27: Mrs Common and Mr Wealth
Please can we stop with the racism card on here.tbh I'm sick of it and come here to get away from my shite,of which I have alot...I like it on here as most of us agree to a united cause...than hazanoballs and Smeg are cunts and we hate them.
It's getting like an infection that seeps into everything and it does away with common sense and decency.
It's getting to the stage where anyone who is not of a certain colour,has to constantly apologise for everything they do,say,act even think.
I agree with peaceful protests but not for ppl intent on creating anarchy and destruction cos they have nothing better to and are bored at home cos of Rona.these activists cannot be argued or blamed for fear of being branded a racist.they achieve exactly the opposite of what they pretend to stand for.
These ppl who hate the establishment are the first ppl to ring 3 9s and expect the police,who they have been attacking days,weeks before to help them.
These are the ppl who expect to be nursed back to health after contracting covid from not bothering to social distance.
Noone should be afraid to have an opinion and have the right to say what they think.wouldnt it be better to educate ppl and explain why everyone should be equal,regardless of colour or religion.
I'm so sick of what's happening and I want to get back to hating 2 ppl and having a reasonable conversation about it,and making a joke without ppl questioning my motives for everything I say.
We must think of the children😭🙈
Feel free to ignore me,other half does all the time 😂😂
All my best to you all.❤😘🤗
yes yes

Ooooh new thread yes!. I woke up craving pizza ......today is going to be a good day, probs not so much for M & H 🍕 but hey, eat a slice witches. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Ooooh new thread yes!. I woke up craving pizza ......today is going to be a good day, probs not so much for M & H 🍕 but hey, eat a slice witches. 🤣
The thing that is getting people angry. She shows receipts of Jessica Mulroney publicly apologizing but threatening libel in the DMs. Misspelling libel. Did copy and paste sentence 👀 👀
yes this bothered me as well ,she def had an agenda ,vote lol,vote for hidin from biden .

Reactions: 9
Welcome. Please join in.;)
@despicable me ... I know what you mean. I look at my kids and I fear their future in a way I never did before.
It feels like the lunatics have taken over the asylum and many of us are being left powerless and fearful to speak truth.
I'm not buckling though. You cannot give in to bullying tactics and I want my kids to be able to discern right from wrong and stand up for themselves without fear of being labeled. ALL lives matter and that's the hill I will die on, so I will keep using humour to chip away at the scary uncertainty we are all living with.
Annnnyhoo, back on topic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Welcome. Please join in.;)
@despicable me ... I know what you mean. I look at my kids and I fear their future in a way I never did before.
It feels like the lunatics have taken over the asylum and many of us are being left powerless and fearful to speak truth.
I'm not buckling though. You cannot give in to bullying tactics and I want my kids to be able to discern right from wrong and stand up for themselves without fear of being labeled. ALL lives matter and that's the hill I will die on, so I will keep using humour to chip away at the scary uncertainty we are all living with.
Annnnyhoo, back on topic.

I have this song on repeat over here!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think you mean pancreatic cancer. The prostate makes the fluid part of semen so just the men. But yes pancreatic cancer is the cancer with the lowest survival rate.
Yes I was talking about pancreatic cancer which was said to be what Phillip,has according the Lady CC

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.