Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Edited to fix link
My Little Pony has fucked up big time.
Shes posted something wierd on her IG about handing the microphone over to black voices

Megz has never referred to herself as black. At best biracial.

The way she lives her life, she has never identified with the black community
I think there will be some swift distancing from My Little Pony.

Glad to see @sashaexeter has gained 25 thousand new followers and MLP has lost 10 thousand.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haz is broadcasting from the closet again...

...although the small print says the clip was for a meeting in May. So two weeks later here comes the PR. ETA That story has been up for two hours and just 180 comments. He's not getting much interest these days.

I think we are going to get a few Royals at the mini Trooping tomorrow btw.
Jeez she's got him locked in the dark cellar again. 🥺
I love this comment:
Harry Markle, go to Walmart, buy a two watt light bulb and use it to replace your brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I remember months back people objecting to lockdown and saying "Sweden isn't doing that and they are doing fine".
Now we hear Sweden is sinking fast under the virus.

I know I joke around but honestly my heart goes out to people like you. Our gov, despite the negative comments, haven't done too bad all things considered and yet it's been hell. How on earth people like you and Mo5 cope when you're slowly going under in your countries beats me.
Thanks for the consideration, but we're not "sinking fast". Yes we're doing worse than the other nordic countries but that was always gonna happen as we got half our population living crowded around the capital area and 1 million swedes were abroad when the pandemic started due to our "spring break". We were doomed from the start, but we're not doing even close to as bad as people suggested when they heard we weren't doing lockdown. Here's how the imperial collage suggested we would do compaired to how we actually did:

IMG_20200510_135316.jpg
Our curve is stable. We haven't peaked. And oppose to what international media might tell you, no there are no dead bodies on the streets. We're ok. We're not "slowly going under". 80 % of are cases are in stockholm. The rest of the country are doing well, even better than most nordic in terms of deaths per capital. Also worth mentioning is how "precise" our counting is compaired to many other countries, meaning that if you die and has had corona within the last 30 days before your death, you're part of our "corona death statistic". You could be dying of cancer, get corona, beat corona, then die of cancer 25 days later and you'll still be listed as a corona related death. That's how we count, and thats why 90 % of our death are above the age of 70, because many of them would have died anyway and just happend to have corona within 30 days before their death. But yea, international media doesn't like to talk about that because that wouldn't make sweden as fun of a punchbag.

Sorry. Didn't mean to interupt the thread. I'm just so tired with people thinking sweden are the fckn apocalypse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
So even when the large forehead that is MLP is apologising,does she still make it sound like it's all about her,and that IG is all her property but she will let black ppl use it.she still makes herself sound condescending and superior even when she's grovelling.
She has been best buds with Smeg too long.,
It's getting hot for Omid lately as well,he will have to be careful he doesn't melt..wonder if he sleeps in the fridge with all the other vegetables 🙈😎
I wonder if they will discover a vaccine for Smeg soon,it's getting more urgently needed than the other😎😁
❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's fake. There is a photographer, Alison Jackson, that sets up fake royal photos under the guise of art work, that look vaguely authentic at a glance but all in an absurd situation. Harry did dress as a Nazi, but not with someone else as KKK and another as a minstrel (not Papa Lazarou) - that's supposed to be the 'joke'. There are hundreds, she gets in on every royal event.

Example of some others:
View attachment 152224View attachment 152225View attachment 152226

Obviously they're all fakes.
Alison Jackson's output is desperately unfunny.

Reactions: 16
I may not be around for a little while going to brave the supermarket, but be interested in hearing people’s thoughts on this.

Are they really dum enough to contact one of the sugars? one who apparently is quite vocal with their racist views, & has been less than pleasant about Kate. Scoobydoo apparently liked the tweet, which seems to be adding fuel to the thought that it could be genuine, cos it sounds like something they would do, Russian Greta anyone?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My little pony has been fired from her tv show (assuming it’s that wedding one). Just read it on the DM!
Whoooooah shits starting to unravel....grabbing the popcorn

I may not be around for a little while going to brave the supermarket, but be interested in hearing people’s thoughts on this.

Are they really dum enough to contact one of the sugars? one who apparently is quite vocal with their racist views, & has been less than pleasant about Kate. Scoobydoo apparently liked the tweet, which seems to be adding fuel to the thought that it could be genuine, cos it sounds like something they would do, Russian Greta anyone?

Im confused

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Whoooooah shits starting to unravel....grabbing the popcorn
Canadian brand Smash + Tess announced on its Instagram that it would be ending its partnership with a collaborator, whose values “have been called into question.” Although they didn’t mention Mulroney by name, a collaboration between the two had been announced earlier in May, according to Hello!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Please can we take a moment to think about my little pony.she has been struck down in her prime and now it looks like her career is in tatters...🙏
We must now regard Smeg as a dangerous pandemic...as it seems that if you stand anyway near her,or have anything to do with her,you will be infected with bad karma and immense bad luck that will affect your whole income and life forever and you will never be able to get rid of the taint,even after washing for at least 20 secs while singing happy birthday.
It is a very sad day....for some...
🥂🍾🎉🎊🥂🍾🎉🎊
Please think of the children 🙈
❤😘🤗
And dont try to play tennis in her presence or you will lose! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh - so much to read since I last popped in!
Before I catch up just wanted to say that I'm pleased Harry found another shirt for his dungeon appearance. His face did look quite flushed though and has he had forehead botox?.......so shiny and smooth -it only wrinkled a little bit when he frowned!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the consideration, but we're not "sinking fast". Yes we're doing worse than the other nordic countries but that was always gonna happen as we got half our population living crowded around the capital area and 1 million swedes were abroad when the pandemic started due to our "spring break". We were doomed from the start, but we're not doing even close to as bad as people suggested when they heard we weren't doing lockdown. Here's how the imperial collage suggested we would do compaired to how we actually did:

View attachment 152321
Our curve is stable. We haven't peaked. And oppose to what international media might tell you, no there are no dead bodies on the streets. We're ok. We're not "slowly going under". 80 % of are cases are in stockholm. The rest of the country are doing well, even better than most nordic in terms of deaths per capital. Also worth mentioning is how "precise" our counting is compaired to many other countries, meaning that if you die and has had corona within the last 30 days before your death, you're part of our "corona death statistic". You could be dying of cancer, get corona, beat corona, then die of cancer 25 days later and you'll still be listed as a corona related death. That's how we count, and thats why 90 % of our death are above the age of 70, because many of them would have died anyway and just happend to have corona within 30 days before their death. But yea, international media doesn't like to talk about that because that wouldn't make sweden as fun of a punchbag.

Sorry. Didn't mean to interupt the thread. I'm just so tired with people thinking sweden are the fckn apocalypse.
Oh Sweden was held up as an example of how to do it by our rabid press back in the distant past when the Government first announced lockdown. Now they have done a complete u-turn and are criticising the Govt for not doing lockdown sooner.
All along the media has tried to compare countries without acknowledging the many variables.
Glad you guys are doing ok.

Reactions: 20

The Sussex PR stuff normally comes out at lunchtime so this has Sunshine Snakes all over it. Did any such Zoom take place? Who cares. Their team asked a (very dubious looking) bot/stan/fan to post that Tweet last night after all the JM racist intimidation stuff broke and then wrote the puff piece today to suit.

It's textbook PR. They are working hard at the 'Meghan is popular' brief. She'll be cuddling a kitten next.

• Haha
  • Sick
The Sussex PR stuff normally comes out at lunchtime so this has Sunshine Snakes all over it. Did any such Zoom take place? Who cares. Their team asked a (very dubious looking) bot/stan/fan to post that Tweet last night after all the JM racist intimidation stuff broke and then wrote the puff piece today to suit.

It's textbook PR. They are working hard at the 'Meghan is popular' brief. She'll be cuddling a kitten next.
No self respecting cat would let that bleep anywhere near them!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh Sweden was held up as an example of how to do it by our rabid press back in the distant past when the Government first announced lockdown. Now they have done a complete u-turn and are criticising the Govt for not doing lockdown sooner.
All along the media has tried to compare countries without acknowledging the many variables.
Glad you guys are doing ok.
I just wish to clarify that I, in no way, said it was an apocalyptic atmosphere in Sweden, nonetheless I'm still allowed to express my feelings about our situation (anyone is welcome to disagree).
This will be the last I write on the matter as I don't want to derail this thread any further.

Thank you.

• Heart

Please don't let her kiss 💋 any babies...they will be scarred for life🙈

• Haha
This forehead pony has opened up a can of worms....now they are saying that JM more or less begging designers to send Smeg clothes way back in January.. even gave them a list of what she needed,then they gave the bill to Charles as if they had bought them,but sent them back instead,similar to what so girls do with catalogue stuff🙈
So they were both quids in,before Smeg even had her feet under the royal table...
On a different subject...
Smeg and haz phoned the worst troll they could and told them to spread the word.
Is this a lesson in how not to do PR???maybe their next book could be called..
How not to make friends and not influence ppl...
The world's gone mad.
Think of the children🙈
I'm going for a lie down 💊💊🤯
❤😘🤗

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.