Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you earphones makes it clearer alright , who was speaking though? harrys lips were moving but sound and vision might not have been in sync.
I think it's someone behind the camera, they say something like "sorry...cover you" around 5 seconds in? 🤷‍♀️ either that or dubbed in

Reactions: 8
Harry comes out of this bad as well. Not just MLP. The racist video of him is all over twitter. Plus the old photos of him wearing the swastika armband that appeared in The Sun. This is Meghan's get out marriage card. Then all will be blamed on his family. This is going to get so messy.
Just fell briefly into that twatter sugars rabbit hole. What the duck are those people smoking? 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just fell briefly into that twatter sugars rabbit hole. What the duck are those people smoking? 🤪
Bloody hell i hope that you are Okay? Do you actually tweet? I'm too scared of the crazy mob. I know my views would get me in hot water quickly and I wouldn't want to spend my life arguing with a bunch of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From Amanda Platell in today's Mail - ouch!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So, so true.

A dog’s life for Meghan

From her borrowed £14 million LA mansion isolating with Harry and their child, Meghan messages that she is still supporting the UK animal welfare charity Mayhew and will continue with her largesse.

‘I renew my sponsorship of a dog kennel in the name of our son, Archie, to create an interim home for a pet in need.’

Magnanimous of you, Megs. Since you hooked up with Prince Harry — after living in Kensington Palace and then briefly Frogmore Cottage in Windsor — it is more than likely the only home you’ve actually paid for yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, the pin has been pulled on the Mulroney grenade, now to sit back and wait for fo the explosion ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lainey Lui also throwing MLP under a bus...
Blimey, I thought Lainey was one of MLP’s good friends.
those friendships have the depth of a puddle

I know, when I read the LCC explanation I was baffled. Until then I thought they had to leave because of her inappropriate tongue poking. There is a picture in the Sun of it. You have to scroll down to see it. Also some very interesting comments in hindsight.

And then there is the video of them being shooed out. Watch Camilla doing a hand shoo at them at 0:36s. And even more important you can clearly hear. Not now, there are cameras. Aha. Got you there. And I think this says it all. The press wanted us to believe they were leaving early for their honeymoon trip.

I have seen divorcees looking more happy being stuck together in a car. Honeymoon, my ass.

View attachment 152951
They were definitely asked to leave early. I’m not sure of the reason why; I thought it was because Megz was overshadowing Charles.
it was the slickness if them being kicked out in plain sight which was brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cant wait to read the comments in the morning with my coffee, its gonna be good 😂😂☕
"Meghan said friends reflect friends and because of what's at stake she can no longer be associated with Jessica, at least not in public. She has to do what she has to do in order to preserve her dignity and her own reputation,' they added".

Oh Ducky, that horse has well and truly bolted! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I read elsewhere that part of the reason they were asked to leave the garden party is that they accepted gifts, when the occasion was meant to be all about Charles. But if they hadn't, that would've been seen as rude. Hopefully someone overheard and will write a book one day.

Reactions: 13
What really put me off MLP were the digs at Kate.

1592048056204.png

Reactions: 11
Plus MLP is the babysitter, if for any reason haznoballs and smeg have to come to Uk (deaths , weddings etc) who will they leave junior with, their nanny won't work 24 hours a day and I doubt they have the funds for a 2nd nanny.
I thought they had 2 nannies and a governess.
i think MLP « babysitting » was window dressing so that the Harkles could dump their kid on another continent and go on a jolly

Reactions: 10
I heard they gatecrashed Charlie's party by exiting the wrong door....they knew their way cos they have always used the door.so they ended up at the party cos I think Smeg couldn't miss a curtsey and a look at me moment.they then started lording it and accepting gifts meant for Charlie,so they were asked(ahem) to go.thats why she looks annoyed...maybe got it wrong cos I heard she did say she was bored to h.cams probably heard her.
I like both stories...
And as for fashion faux Pas....I think she looked like shite deliberately to make it easy to play the victim,race card,again so it may it easier to exit as she wanted to embarrass the royals as much as she could.

Reactions: 9
The Queen is looking happy with her own personal Trooping of the Colour.

I heard they gatecrashed Charlie's party by exiting the wrong door....
This was another gaffe. They were at BP and walked into the wrong door and gatecrashed an investiture or something

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I heard they gatecrashed Charlie's party by exiting the wrong door....they knew their way cos they have always used the door.so they ended up at the party cos I think Smeg couldn't miss a curtsey and a look at me moment.they then started lording it and accepting gifts meant for Charlie,so they were asked(ahem) to go.thats why she looks annoyed...maybe got it wrong cos I heard she did say she was bored to h.cams probably heard her.
I like both stories...
And as for fashion faux Pas....I think she looked like shite deliberately to make it easy to play the victim,race card,again so it may it easier to exit as she wanted to embarrass the royals as much as she could.
You are mixing up incidents. The wrong door thing happened when they were having their last appearences. They crashed into some investiture at BP, as if they wouldn't be able to tell one door from the other. It was reported PoW understandibly was not amused.

Harry held a speech/laudatio at Charles 70th birthday. So really no gatecrashing going on that day.

Reactions: 14
Last years Trooping the Colour. Prince Louis looking scrumptious and Megz « turn around » gaffe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Queen is looking happy with her own personal Trooping of the Colour.

This was another gaffe. They were at BP and walked into the wrong door and gatecrashed an investiture or something
Thankyou.it just rolls in one long disaster,darling...like you can't believe it,then she does it worse next time.
The pony should definitely write a book...if she falls out with Smeg,it would definitely be a best seller.
There are rumours that I am murky meg ....alright I may have used a little poetic licence there,.. or lied..🙊
We must think the same things,
We dream the same dream..oh.oh
Sorry went up a musical cul-de-sac for a moment🎤👩‍🎤
I'm in a good mood reveling in a sisters from another mister downfall...little things,
Don't judge❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.