Harry and Meghan #26 Still sniping at Kate and full of hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB. They won't give a tit that these two are using them because they are using them right back. They are latching on to anyone who has a high profile and their past misdeeds will be swept under the carpet as long as they cough up some dosh and publicity.
It's a huge bandwagon trundling along picking up any old dross to fill seats and pad out numbers. I doubt black feet on the street give a duck about ginge n cringe in their ivory tower but the leadership are media savvy and will grab any such hypocritical shite support.

Not just royals though. I have an acquaintance who does similar. They are wealthy-ish and he has a few regular bits on the side while she just gets on with her life as if this is normal. She knows, heck we all know, but it suits her for whatever reason so who am I to judge and both are good company and great parents. Whatever floats yer boat I say.
Yep. We knew a couple, quite well-off, he run his business, they had several properties on top of that - she stayed at home, making sure the house was clean, kids sorted, meals on the table. He had a woman on the side, long-term, she actually worked for him and truly loved him (she was the last one to see him before he passed away from cancer). One night every week was spent with her, officially he was 'out with friends'. The wife was actually happy with the arrangement, a lot of people knew, we knew all 3 of them very well, they lived like that for many years. Kind of weird, but it worked for them.
And as for the BLM, there are some bizarre things happening, PC-correctness going mad. Lots of TV programs,, movies etc are suddenly 'racist' and pulled - and we're talking things done ages ago. HBO Max has just pulled "Gone with the Wind" movie from their online catalogue, as it depicts stereotypes etc. It really makes me cross - as Yorkiejules said earlier, are we going to start burning books now?? They could put a disclaimer if they must - the movie depicts life as it was many years ago, you can't start erasing all record...you need to learn from it. Plus Hattie McDaniel (who played Mammy - magnificently, may I add!) was the first black actress to be nominated and win an Oscar!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep. We knew a couple, quite well-off, he run his business, they had several properties on top of that - she stayed at home, making sure the house was clean, kids sorted, meals on the table. He had a woman on the side, long-term, she actually worked for him and truly loved him (she was the last one to see him before he passed away from cancer). One night every week was spent with her, officially he was 'out with friends'. The wife was actually happy with the arrangement, a lot of people knew, we knew all 3 of them very well, they lived like that for many years. Kind of weird, but it worked for them.
And as for the BLM, there are some bizarre things happening, PC-correctness going mad. Lots of TV programs,, movies etc are suddenly 'racist' and pulled - and we're talking things done ages ago. HBO Max has just pulled "Gone with the Wind" movie from their online catalogue, as it depicts stereotypes etc. It really makes me cross - as Yorkiejules said earlier, are we going to start burning books now?? They could put a disclaimer if they must - the movie depicts life as it was many years ago, you can't start erasing all record...you need to learn from it. Plus Hattie McDaniel (who played Mammy - magnificently, may I add!) was the first black actress to be nominated and win an Oscar!!!
Yup!!! It's ridiculous!! And now Smedgey and her ginger wedgie are trying to jump in the mix 🙄

Reactions: 13
Hugs to you @Vintage ❤ We are good. I'm just coming off a nasty sinus infection. I hope everyone is doing good. Are things starting to open up in your areas? Woke up to a blurp on my phone about MEagaintheTwat and HoboGinge jumping on the bandwagon of things (someone shared the post a few back) and that HBO is removing Gone With the Wind from their movie library.....AYFKM?!?! 🙄 Thank God we own it!!
I've just posted about the same thing!! (Sorry, only just catching up with things). Absolutely livid, haven't got HBO here anyway, but just ordered a DVD, will keep it for posterity! Unbelievable....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes indeed!!!! And you're not joking!!! Asked my husband "ready to move yet??" 🤣😂 He didn't roll his eyes this time.

Six Flags is awesome, but there's just something about Knott's Berry Farm's homey feeling. 🤔 kinda feeling home sick.......kinda! California is quite the shite show right now
I watched a documentary on the Windsors that's on Netflix (on maternity leave and my husband is back at work....!) And it really struck me how royals are meant to be regal and special seeming...and now much history and heritage there is in the royal family that should be acknowledged even while modern changes are made. being a royal is no way like being a normal celebrity, there does have to appear to be this mystical quality in some ways. Meghan just sticks out like a sore thumb, as she didn't even try to become royal or try to acclimatise to the way of being a royal like Kate did. She wanted to be a trashy celeb, she just went around with her hair blowing around and manhandling people into awkward hugs.
Yeah diff vibes at the two parks fo’ show agree, both parks pumped full of thrills!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes indeed!!!! And you're not joking!!! Asked my husband "ready to move yet??" 🤣😂 He didn't roll his eyes this time.

Six Flags is awesome, but there's just something about Knott's Berry Farm's homey feeling. 🤔 kinda feeling home sick.......kinda! California is quite the shite show right now
I feel so sorry for you these days buddy. This tit totally resonates with me big time. But when the cunts are finished tearing up their arses they'll run out of steam eventually. I'd be more worried about the instigators at the top feeding the fires and duck the zelebs sticking their snouts in for headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I ask why these comments are being classed as racist against Markle
Oh FFS!!!! She didn't say anything that warranted a daggum apology!! It's going to get to the point if you fart wrong, you'll be called a damn "racist"!! Was watching an old Boy George video - surprised they're still playing it, considering it may spark "butthurt feelings". Lord help us.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I ask why these comments are being classed as racist against Markle
I have read that apparently Black women were historically made to be wet nurses to white nabies thereby neglecting their own children so it's a racist reproach to suggest a Black woman is a bad mother. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3236940

• Wow
  • Sad
@freda19duck the zelebs sticking their snouts in for headlines.”
This pandemic has certainly exposed the most “ thirsty” and the raging narc’s amongst the zelebs - quite eye opening how desperate some are - awks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else see a Tweet earlier from Scooby saying that 'no family members were invited' to the mini-Trooping of the Colour on Saturday?

Can't see it now....but I would laugh if that's code for No Harkles please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh tit, just got sent a stupid mildly racist joke and can't share. To be fair it's more lispist but still.
I have read that apparently Black women were historically made to be wet nurses to white nabies thereby neglecting their own children so it's a racist reproach to suggest a Black woman is a bad mother. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3236940
Bollox. That's like my da throwing a wobbler because someone(s) called him potato head.
Yes he's Irish. Yes we used to survive on mainly potatoes. Yes we had a potato famine and over a million Irish starved to death because of it.

But more relevant is that my da is baldy and has a head like a potato.
duck assholes that twist shite for an agenda.

So even if its fact we cant say it?
WHOA ! You said "fact" and it has an 'A' and a 'C' in it. Stop trying to sneak in hidden racist stuff.

Am I doing this right?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ermm...and there were no white wet nurses whatsoever, were there?? Absolute loads in the UK for hundreds of years. Goodness gracious, the ignorance of those people is unbelievable! I said it before - slavery was a horrendous thing, abhorrent and despicable - there is nothing you can do to put that right. I hope that in their haste to bleach all that out of history books now people don't forget that this country lead the way to the abolishion of it. And may I just add, there were millions of white people all across Europe and here in the UK that, despite being free in name, were anything but. Poverty chained people with invisible chains. The feudal system, servitude, workhouses...to name just a few. Sorry, gone off-topic a bit. The thing with Smeg is, she needs a platform, because all their efforts so far have been thwarted by 1. The Queen 2. Covid 3. Their own greed and stupidity - so need to find somewhere she can spout freely and 'network'. Hence the sudden BLM support...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Good evening all,
Been having a row on eBay ...I know,the life I lead🙈
So bear with me and you have my permission to scim my ordeal..I sound like her Maj or Smeg ,😂
I bid on a top which had been listed a week,so I'm thinking the seller has lots of time to check,delete,etc but no..
So I paid then today she sent me a private email,I think avoiding eBay,cos she said she couldn't contact me,ha,ha...I thought,I've got your number matey🤥she said she had put the wrong top and sent pics of a totally different one and should she send it or refund.
So,I said I wanted the one I had bid on and no refund,so she ignored me and sent a refund.
This is exactly what she did to another buyer so...it was like a red rag to a bull..
(I am fairly certain that I could be a psychopath with OCD tendencies by now🙈)
She then sent an eBay message by a miracle ,I got it oddly,she had sent lots before(liar,liar)
She sed she had done nowt wrong,she had apologised and refunded me straightaway In stead of keeping my money and saying she has refunded it but kept it🤯😠..
Am I suppose to be grateful she's done the right thing,the 🐄 Smeg,and she's within the rules😠🤯
I told her that I should have charged her for wasting my time,
Sorry If I have wasted yours and gone up a cul-de-sac again🙈
There's a point to it,thank god,you all say cos I do go on and on.
What's the point of selling something then when it's so popular,and sells,you keep it and say it's wrong,and it should have been something else entirely...abit like H has experienced with Smeg,thinking he's getting one thing and ending up with something else he wouldn't have touched with A 10foot barge pole...1st world shite at its finest.
So that's the day I've had ...
Thanks for listening,
Oh,just watched Celt news about the speech...they never asked her to do it,so they haven't acknowledged her at all and they wouldn't have liked it anyway.
I bet she's in a hell of a paddy now,what with the speech,the Beyonce offer and Adele..nearly as good a day as me...
The positive is she's had a shite day so I feel better🙈👌
❤🤗😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh tit, just got sent a stupid mildly racist joke and can't share. To be fair it's more lispist but still.

Bollox. That's like my da throwing a wobbler because someone(s) called him potato head.
Yes he's Irish. Yes we used to survive on mainly potatoes. Yes we had a potato famine and over a million Irish starved to death because of it.

But more relevant is that my da is baldy and has a head like a potato.
duck assholes that twist shite for an agenda.

WHOA ! You said "fact" and it has an 'A' and a 'C' in it. Stop trying to sneak in hidden racist stuff.

Am I doing this right?:unsure:
OMG @freda19 I'm dying 🤣😂😜🙃 My husband looked at me "What the hell is wrong with you?!?! Be careful you don't pee yourself!" 🙄🤭🤣😂😜🙃

• Haha
I was thinking of starting a new thread named:
'Celebrity bleep of the Week'
The premise would be that people could shout out on which posturing idiotic celeb had annoyed them the most every week with detailed analysis of their scummy behaviour and likes would determine the winner.
Do you think that would prove popular or not ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was thinking of starting a new thread named:
'Celebrity bleep of the Week'
The premise would be that people could shout out on which posturing idiotic celeb had annoyed them the most every week with detailed analysis of their scummy behaviour and likes would determine the winner.
Do you think that would prove popular or not ?
Definitely!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well did the gruesome twosome wish Philip a happy 99th birthday yet?
I know they put out a "press release" that they were going to call him 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Like...... seriously?!?! Hey y'all, I'm going to call my Bumpa for his Birthday!! Look at me!! Such a great person!! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.