Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
We're approaching new thread territory. There are two clear frontrunners, but aware that there's been lots of content since the first suggestion, so let's put it to a vote.

"Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend" courtesy of @Instatwat. Vote with a ❤

Or

"It's me. Hi. I'm the problem its me" courtesy of @JellyDonut. Vote with a 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 53

JLXRD

VIP Member
Telling us she has cystitis with the winky face just so we all know she is having sex 🤢🤢🤢 is she 16?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Some facts for you all:

-- she's living at her family places / various friends, Chris is stil in the house and does 80% of the childcare. He thinks she's a massive fanny.

-- the new boyfriend lives at home with his parents, hence scuttling Hannah in various unhygienic Travelodges next to the motorway

-- some of her friends have tried to intervene but she walked out of the session, claiming she'd left the car unlocked by mistake.... then promptly sped off down the motorway (in the opposite direction to her home)

-- The Leopard will relaunch in 2023 as a form of 'anti-woke, pro-Brexit' blog where Gemma and Hannah will discuss various right-wing talking points, in an attempt to get more advertisers on board. Not sure about this strategy but hey

I've seen so much unfounded speculation and mistruth on her recently I felt I had to provide some honesty and facts xox

3/4 of the above facts are 100% correct, and the other is only 50% correct based on my sauces. Just trying to be transparent here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
I got into a relationship and had to redo my first year of uni for the same reasons (too much 🍆 ) 😭 And that was without kids or a mortgage.

Doubt the 🍆 will last though when he comes to the realisation that she is a lazy tit who lives on her crumb riddled sofa demanding MORE Tony's Chocoloney, picking at her bum spots whilst watching Grey's Anatomy shouting IT ME whenever someone with a white coat comes on screen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
@sallybreadsticks whats the latest instalment please
No updates in the last couple of days but I'm promised some info over the weekend so stay tuned

one thing I do know is that Hannah's new guy DOES read Tattle and apparently it turns him on.

He has to read at least a page of comments about Hannah before he can get a vaguely useable erection.

He also likes to keep his pet alsatian in the room while he scuttles Hannah. Not kink-shaming or anything but that's fucking DISGUSTING imho. That poor dog :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Got a bit of info re: Hannah's illness btw. It's via a mutual friend, and no, I cant give names as some on here have demanded

It's a wild plot twist...

The mutual says Hannah is pregnant again... courtesy of the Portsmouth Shagger, aka the Pompey Penis

I'm aghast. :oops:
im weak at your “updates” 😂😂😂 I absolutely think they are bullshit but nonetheless I enjoy them, please keep em coming hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 41

MancMum

If I split up with my 10+ year partner the last thing I think I’d wanna do in the first 6 months is date? Especially when my life revolves around 2 kids and a med course. Maybe someone who’s been in a similar boat can explain this to me because I just can’t get my head around her. 1. How she found her time to go on dating apps 2. dates even? 3. Could you be arsed jumping in a relationship so soon either?! I’d defo wanna be on my own for a bit 😅😅 please someone explain

• Heart
Reactions: 39

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Oh Hannah, fuck off you loser. We get it, you’re getting your flaps fondled by the tinder swindler. Pack it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Hold me closer tiny boyfriend
UTIs and hotel stays
Laying down scrolling insta
I had a busy day today
Hahaa I wanna try

Hold me closer tiny boyfriend
Seedy hotels by the highway
Laying down cause I've got burnout
I've not got my kids todaaaay

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
I reckon Chris met someone else more on his level intellectually who is not a selfish slob and broke things off with her, hence the desperate Travel Inn bathroom selfies and pretending she's smart enough to be a doctor whilst hanging out with a load of sixth formers. Anyone who bangs on about how joyful their life is on social media is usually full of shit. She's giddy from all the dick she's getting now from her tiny new boyfriend, but how long will it realistically really last? They don't live near each other, she has two small children, and is supposedly going to medical school, it's just not sustainable so why is she desperate to mention her new relationship so frequently and publicly? It's so embarrassing!
Hope he's prepared to be sent out at all hours to fetch Hannah more chocolate whilst she lies on the sofa, greasy, surrounded by crumbs and discarded wrappers whilst playing Theme Hospital, because that is about as close as she's getting to becoming a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I'm in the minority here because I didn't find the guy attractive.
Not that I think she could have done so much better but her excited teenage building up made me believe she had scored big time. He is... average. But anyway, she is obviously over the moon and I am amused by watching her behaving like a 17 year old tiktoker. All good.
How ‘big time’ can someone that dresses like an 80s washer woman score with a bloke? Someone that dresses like such a frump if going to be pulling in the hotties!

can you imagine getting down to business with her… pulling off the beanie.. un clipping the collar… removing the waistcoat… peeling off the foreskin boots… and on it goes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37