Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all stop piling on sallybreadsticks, her and her sauces are the best thing about this thread

she’s definitely punching I wonder if he’s after a bit of her insta fame?
we love Sally

Ok hannah definitely definitely reads this thread right? She’s just reposted the selfie (cringe) to her stories no doubt after reading our responses

if so ..hi hun! Please get a therapist before you mess up your boys lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said its just for her skin and tbf I did think her skin looked rly good in that pic. I wanna know who Chris is dating lol

Reactions: 2
Can we all stop piling on sallybreadsticks, her and her sauces are the best thing about this thread

Insta fame? Let’s hope he googles and finds this…

Reactions: 3
I'm in the minority here because I didn't find the guy attractive.
Not that I think she could have done so much better but her excited teenage building up made me believe she had scored big time. He is... average. But anyway, she is obviously over the moon and I am amused by watching her behaving like a 17 year old tiktoker. All good.

Reactions: 21
Not that I think she could have done so much better but her excited teenage building up made me believe she had scored big time. He is... average. But anyway, she is obviously over the moon and I am amused by watching her behaving like a 17 year old tiktoker. All good.
He is just average, end of anyway, even if he was (in the words of shaniah twain), Brad Pitt I wouldn't really care

Reactions: 8
How ‘big time’ can someone that dresses like an 80s washer woman score with a bloke? Someone that dresses like such a frump if going to be pulling in the hotties!

can you imagine getting down to business with her… pulling off the beanie.. un clipping the collar… removing the waistcoat… peeling off the foreskin boots… and on it goes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
How ‘big time’ can someone that dresses like an 80s washer woman score with a bloke? Someone that dresses like such a frump if going to be pulling in the hotties!

can you imagine getting down to business with her… pulling off the beanie.. un clipping the collar… removing the waistcoat… peeling off the foreskin boots… and on it goes
"watch out for me mooncup babes"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

think sallybreadsticks should feature in the next thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 10
holding her waist with one hand and sweeping away piles of tony chocolony wrappers with the other before you lay her down, as she spreads her legs she says, "It me!".
Do you think she cries that out during? Oh yes, oh yes, it me, it me, IT MEEEEE!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If I split up with my 10+ year partner the last thing I think I’d wanna do in the first 6 months is date? Especially when my life revolves around 2 kids and a med course. Maybe someone who’s been in a similar boat can explain this to me because I just can’t get my head around her. 1. How she found her time to go on dating apps 2. dates even? 3. Could you be arsed jumping in a relationship so soon either?! I’d defo wanna be on my own for a bit 😅😅 please someone explain

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If I split up with my 10+ year partner the last thing I think I’d wanna do in the first 6 months is date? Especially when my life revolves around 2 kids and a med course. Maybe someone who’s been in a similar boat can explain this to me because I just can’t get my head around her. 1. How she found her time to go on dating apps 2. dates even? 3. Could you be arsed jumping in a relationship so soon either?! I’d defo wanna be on my own for a bit 😅😅 please someone explain
Been wondering this too. Do we definitely know there wasn’t some crossover? Or that the split wasn’t down to some hubba hubba IT ME ON THE SIDE action?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂 trying to think if my partner was cheating would that then spur me on to want to find someone new? I think I’d enjoy a flirt and a bit of attention don’t get me wrong but the thought of having to put full time effort in so soon, no thanks 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Could be that they lost the spark after ziggy and she was craving some affection. I’m surprised she’s not on the attachment theory bandwagon tbh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.