Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it very weird she’s referring to him as a date all the time, in England you usually switch to “someone you’re seeing” or similar pre “boyfriend” status. I would be mortified to be put on her social media if I was him.

Reactions: 12
Find it very weird she’s referring to him as a date all the time, in England you usually switch to “someone you’re seeing” or similar pre “boyfriend” status. I would be mortified to be put on her social media if I was him.
and most people wouldn't start hinting about someone on social media until they were a real boyfriend or girlfriend anyway imo

Reactions: 7
I think it's kinda cute. She's just excited because this is the first time she's ever dated anyone! :) (right? Has to be? Surely?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would always refer to Chris as “my boyfriend” despite the fact they lived together and had children together. I think she is just immature.

Hannah gives me the ick.

Reactions: 17
Oh Hannah, duck off you loser. We get it, you’re getting your flaps fondled by the tinder swindler. Pack it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely the questions about that jumper are more along the lines of please get rid of it, not where can I get one?! It is, to quote Wild Child, horridius!!!

Reactions: 5
I have to give Hannah some credit...... she's been consistent in one area of her life..

... she cannot stand hanging out with her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It does look like a dressing gown and the colour matched berets are tragic but you have to hand it to her she looks far better than she has done lol

Reactions: 8
The beret and handbag combo looks like something my mum would have picked out for me when I was 10 as “a nice snazzy outfit, don’t you look grown up?!” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's gone on a dirty weekend to London and is pretending going to a PR event is a work trip. Probably makes her feel less guilty when she sporadically remembers that she has young kids.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.