Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but those sunglasses with the slicked back greasy hair …she looks shocking. Sometimes I wish I had a tiny bit of her unfaultering confidence!

Reactions: 8
She’s so boring! Why does she have to photograph every boring detail of her life! No one gives a tit you went to the cinema with your tiny boyfriend except for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was tiny boyfriend even born when Elf came out the first time? She makes all her coats look like dressing gowns. She’s that mum that stands on the doorstep waving her kids off to school because she can’t be arsed to walk them there… dressing gown on, greasy hair tied up. Except, that’s her date night outfit and hair.

The hair though?

Really getting her moneys worth from that Christmas jumper also 😐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we please have Tiny boyfriend in the next thread title. Makes me chuckle everytime i see someone say tiny boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if any others read R29 money diaries but the one today is from an actual med student. I really feel like Hannah needs to read it to see the sheer amount of study they do. Annoyingly the writer does mention watching greys anatomy though 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.