Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate people using depressed in this way, a bit of a rant sorry, but this (imo) is one of the reasons mental health issues are often still not taken seriously. "depressed" is not the same as a bit stressed/tired/overwhelmed
She has spoken openly about being diagnosed with depression and taking anti depressants throughout the years though so I don’t think she is just using it in the flippant way.

Reactions: 3
She has spoken openly about being diagnosed with depression and taking anti depressants throughout the years though so I don’t think she is just using it in the flippant way.
but this is what annoys meeven more, I know she has spoken about this and then the fact that she posts things like this is even worse. Not to mention, as others have posted, she spoke about anti depressents being effective after days or whatever it was

Reactions: 9
I feel like it's a bit bad taste to post that with that caption regardless of if shes got her own past with depression or not. But given she just posted that she's experienced nothing but sheer joy and the 382 other posts about how happy she is now. So to post that in this context does feel pretty flippant. I actually just don't really get it tbh she contradicts herself all the time

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she posted that photo saying it’s her favourite photo because in her mind she looks great??! This woman’s priorities are baffling. Kids are never at the top of her list it’s purely me me me.

I agree re: the depression comment. I have no doubt she’s had/has depression but to bang on non-stop for 3 months about how PURELY JOYFUL you are but then flippantly mention depressing to be relatable…pick a lane love.

Reactions: 13
I don't get this trend with some influencers where they think it makes them seem cool to not care about their kids much. I think they think it makes them seem relatable but really, the rest of us actually do care about our kids, so it makes them look weird AF.
The long mum (she has a page on here) is terrible for it

Reactions: 4
I reckon Chris met someone else more on his level intellectually who is not a selfish slob and broke things off with her, hence the desperate Travel Inn bathroom selfies and pretending she's smart enough to be a doctor whilst hanging out with a load of sixth formers. Anyone who bangs on about how joyful their life is on social media is usually full of tit. She's giddy from all the dick she's getting now from her tiny new boyfriend, but how long will it realistically really last? They don't live near each other, she has two small children, and is supposedly going to medical school, it's just not sustainable so why is she desperate to mention her new relationship so frequently and publicly? It's so embarrassing!
Hope he's prepared to be sent out at all hours to fetch Hannah more chocolate whilst she lies on the sofa, greasy, surrounded by crumbs and discarded wrappers whilst playing Theme Hospital, because that is about as close as she's getting to becoming a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I reckon Chris met someone else more on his level intellectually who is not a selfish slob and broke things off with her, hence the desperate Travel Inn bathroom selfies and pretending she's smart enough to be a doctor whilst hanging out with a load of sixth formers. Anyone who bangs on about how joyful their life is on social media is usually full of tit. She's giddy from all the dick she's getting now from her tiny new boyfriend, but how long will it realistically really last? They don't live near each other, she has two small children, and is supposedly going to medical school, it's just not sustainable so why is she desperate to mention her new relationship so frequently and publicly? It's so embarrassing!
Hope he's prepared to be sent out at all hours to fetch Hannah more chocolate whilst she lies on the sofa, greasy, surrounded by crumbs and discarded wrappers whilst playing Theme Hospital, because that is about as close as she's getting to becoming a doctor.
yes snazzycat, that is the best take!! "tiny new boyfriend" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This actually made me laugh out loud :ROFLMAO:
100% agree he must have been the one to call off things, she wouldn't be so desperate to prove how happy she is otherwise

Reactions: 6
Tiny new boyfriend has made my day - I love it when I come back to this thread and there are new posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest, I often posting on here taking the piss out of her but I’m actually starting to get concerned. I feel like she needs to chat to a counsellor or seek some sort of help to clear out her head. She’s pretending to be happy but it really seems like she’s miserable and that’s quite sad.

I’ll be honest, I often posting on here taking the piss out of her but I’m actually starting to get concerned. I feel like she needs to chat to a counsellor or seek some sort of help to clear out her head. She’s pretending to be happy but it really seems like she’s miserable and that’s quite sad.
Yeah you're probably right in all seriousness she is coming across as a bit manic right now which is usually the result of extreme stress. The self importance, the high energy levels, the joy, the big plans to be a doctor, the new relationship it's all about her and her happiness at the moment. She doesn't appear to prioritise her children which could have some sad consequences for her in the future, look at her own relationship, or lack of, with her mother.

It feels like it's all going to come crashing down at some point.

Reactions: 10
Yeah you're probably right in all seriousness she is coming across as a bit manic right now which is usually the result of extreme stress. The self importance, the high energy levels, the joy, the big plans to be a doctor, the new relationship it's all about her and her happiness at the moment. She doesn't appear to prioritise her children which could have some sad consequences for her in the future, look at her own relationship, or lack of, with her mother.

It feels like it's all going to come crashing down at some point.
yeah they always say you should never make big life changes in emotionally difficult times like that (breakups, after deaths etc) I really wonder if her friends/family have tried to advise her about any of it

Reactions: 7
Also not to restart the single parent debate but I can't believe she actually put 'single mum of two' in her bio.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Also not to restart the single parent debate but I can't believe she actually put 'single mum of two' in her bio.
she's completely batshit. I mean this seriously and with sincerity

an intervention was attempted. mentioned this over the weekend

• Heart
Winter coat… and sunglasses. Christ, this woman is a c-unit. Bet Chris laughs himself to sleep every night now he’s rid of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.