Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Gale needed a lie down to recover after “an aggressive sneezing fit”. Kinda tells you all you need to know about her stamina and agility 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dr Gale needed a lie down to recover after “an aggressive sneezing fit”. Kinda tells you all you need to know about her stamina and agility 🙄
god knows how she will feel if she ever does a 12 hour shift. That "teaser" pic of the bf is cringe beyond belief, she acts as if she is a kardashian and everyone is desperate for her boyfriend "reveal"

Reactions: 14
Who is buying deodorant for their bestie and sister for Christmas?! I’d assume I had wicked BO if someone bought me that.
I know right! The kind of thing me and siblings did as teenagers, gift deodorant with tags saying witty things like ‘you stink’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God every influencer under the sun has advertised that bloody Wild deodorant which means I will never ever buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God every influencer under the sun has advertised that bloody Wild deodorant which means I will never ever buy it.
I don't get who wants a really over scented deodorant? All the influences going on about it being Xmas flavour etc, reminds me of buying those cheap impulsesprays when j was about 12. I have a nice perfume I don't want a deodorant that Haa a scent!

Reactions: 8
I don't get who wants a really over scented deodorant? All the influences going on about it being Xmas flavour etc, reminds me of buying those cheap impulsesprays when j was about 12. I have a nice perfume I don't want a deodorant that Haa a scent!
urgh yeah sounds awful. I want my living room to smell like Christmas, not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bedbound after an agressive sneezing fit. God, wait until she’s on the wards (if she gets that far)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we ever find out if Ziggy is short for anything? Who the hell calls a child Ziggy? My God.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did we ever find out if Ziggy is short for anything? Who the hell calls a child Ziggy? My God.
She probably hopes he will end up being an influencer too and the bizarre name will be good for that 😅

Reactions: 3
I have friends who have a little boy called Ziggy, they are both really quirky weirdos so it works, but it's not my cup of tea.

How the duck has she managed to get an ad with Selfridges?!! This is beyond a joke now.

Reactions: 11
I have friends who have a little boy called Ziggy, they are both really quirky weirdos so it works, but it's not my cup of tea.

How the duck has she managed to get an ad with Selfridges?!! This is beyond a joke now.
a spike in engagement due to her mental breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beth Sandland also called her little boy Ziggy, I think it had a moment. Not my cup of tea but not the worst name I’ve seen…

Omg lads Hannah donned a sexy red beret and went to Selfridges WITH HER DATE no less 😉😉😏😏🤪🤪
I for one am on tenterhooks waiting for the next time she decides to mention when she's been playing hide the salami.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.