Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… she made friends on holiday. Years later, she meets up with them. That’s it, isn’t it? I’ve not missed something, it really is as crashingly normal and boring as that?
Yes but she was being SpOnTaNeOuS don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that's defo cemented the whole "living in the past" thing, also yeah an excuse to put up old flattering pics of her that show her as a fun person to her new man/ex/whoever she's trying to get attention from

Reactions: 15
So spontaneous and wild that she’s previously spent weekend breaks to New York and Chicago in the hotel watching Netflix, went to bed early instead of partying and clubbing on a hen do in Ibiza, then spent her last family holiday without stepping outside of the hotel complex once 🙃🙃🙃

I mean good for her trying to live her life a bit now, but I can’t cope with her getting on her soap box to “take risks and say yes” as it is so disingenuous. Even if she had framed it that she hasn’t always been as spontaneous but has been recently I’d respect her a whole lot more.

The new love interest seems very “lad”-y, wouldn’t have put them together at all… Chris definitely seemed to be more of a sensitive / wannabe hipster soul, but I did always think they looked like the could be related.

Reactions: 19
They kept in touch after Maga so much she showed us messages from 10 years ago. This is blatantly just her having a breakdown and trying to re-live her university days. bleeping weirdo. She doesn’t believe that life is about adventure and spontaneity - she believes life is about sitting on her arse watching Greys Anatomy on repeat playing animal crossing and eating Tony’s chocoloney.

Reactions: 26
So spontaneous and wild that she’s previously spent weekend breaks to New York and Chicago in the hotel watching Netflix, went to bed early instead of partying and clubbing on a hen do in Ibiza, then spent her last family holiday without stepping outside of the hotel complex once 🙃🙃🙃

I mean good for her trying to live her life a bit now, but I can’t cope with her getting on her soap box to “take risks and say yes” as it is so disingenuous. Even if she had framed it that she hasn’t always been as spontaneous but has been recently I’d respect her a whole lot more.

The new love interest seems very “lad”-y, wouldn’t have put them together at all… Chris definitely seemed to be more of a sensitive / wannabe hipster soul, but I did always think they looked like the could be related.
Totally agree! If she was some spontaneous free spirit she wouldn't have (or be so proud of having) 'gold ' on her pizza express loyalty card app.

As for the lad-ness Instagram... It reminded me of that thing in the other thread about fiat500 girl and strongbow dark fruits boy? Maybe he's one of them!

• Haha
Cringing so hard for her! “Ya fave magaluf party girl”. No! When? 12 years ago? Get a grip you’re a mother now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those feathered trousers gonna look soooooo good with either her foreskin boots or some strappy sandals with her trotters spilling out. So good.
😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I wanna ~experiment with my style” oh my god Hannah pick one mental breakdown category at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“I wanna ~experiment with my style” oh my god Hannah pick one mental breakdown category at a time.
This is like in the early naughties when my dad bought a soft top sports car, started wearing Nike trainers and went for sunbed sessions. Classic life crisis 😭

• Haha
This is like in the early naughties when my dad bought a soft top sports car, started wearing Nike trainers and went for sunbed sessions. Classic life crisis 😭
I wonder if she will actually end up getting back with Chris, this seems like an overall crisis that will just burn itself out and then she will go back to life as it was (having also dropped out of medicine school)

Reactions: 8
She's a complete sad act, obsessed with her late teenage years.

She hasn't done it for a while, but do you reckon all that posing in her bra and period knickers on was her trying to relive her Nuts mag days? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to speak to a few people locally before I share anything concrete but there's been some talk of Chris taking an injunction out on her, mainly because she's so bleeping boring. The kids have to be handed over via a third party.
Coming back to this. No, Chris is not on social media because she made him delete all his accounts. Even went to the lengths of installing a VPN that blocked specific apps. She also paid for his mobile bills, so was able to get a child lock on his SIM

All very sad for him really.

hopefully he's managed to find a PAYG sim offer and re-learnt how to use instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Coming back to this. No, Chris is not on social media because she made him delete all his accounts. Even went to the lengths of installing a VPN that blocked specific apps. She also paid for his mobile bills, so was able to get a child lock on his SIM

hopefully he's managed to find a PAYG sim offer and re-learnt how to use instagram
How do you know this?!

Reactions: 1

🤣🤣🤣 oh come on even this is going too far for made up tattle content! Unless you’re Chris no one would ever know this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If true (no shade @sallybreadsticks but people often appear on threads and share snippets which end up being crap or unfounded, or assumed to be as they obviously can't share how they know things) then it sounds like Chris has made a lucky escape. Imagine being told what you can and can't do. But to be fair she always referred to him as a boyfriend rather than partner or whatever, which just seems v juvenile (and sixth form collegey haha!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.