Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panda-eyes

Jesus fucking Christ. She’s acting like Chris kept her locked in a fucking box or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

influencerbore

VIP Member
Coming back to this. No, Chris is not on social media because she made him delete all his accounts. Even went to the lengths of installing a VPN that blocked specific apps. She also paid for his mobile bills, so was able to get a child lock on his SIM

All very sad for him really.

hopefully he's managed to find a PAYG sim offer and re-learnt how to use instagram
🤣🤣🤣 oh come on even this is going too far for made up tattle content! Unless you’re Chris no one would ever know this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Can you IMAGINE getting dressed in a hotel room with someone you've only just started seeing and having to wiggle into FLORAL DUNGAREES as he's watching from the bed. 🫣
And then asking him to hold your coat and take a photo of you, and then doing a joint foot photo too 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 28

watermelonsugar31

the universe didn’t have other ideas if you’re actively on a dating app Hannah. For gods sake :cautious: you purposefully sought out dating

Reactions: 27

brightonbarbie

He’s good looking, think she’s done quite well tbf and it’s cute that they are so happy!

but *small voice* I feel a bit worried for her children. It’s clear she is besotted with him but wouldn’t it be healthier to explore a new relationship offline first to figure out how it will all pan out with presumably the most important people - her two boys - instead of sharing every step of this fragile journey with 80k strangers?

I’m kinda surprised that her m8z haven’t had a word with her .. unless they are the kind who get enjoyment from gazing at car crashes.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Lads relationship transfer deadline day is nearly upon us. We’re mere moments away from a face pic of the new squeeze, I can *feel* it.

And then it’ll be back to nervy tummy first date stories from mid-January 🤌🏻

Merry Christmas.

• Haha

brightonbarbie

So her course is only Monday to Wednesday? Fucking hell. The way she goes on you’d think she was down the mines 70 hours a week. She barely looks after her own kids and seems to be out all the time and has the audacity to moan about being “tired” and “worn out” to her followers who have real jobs and are the only reason she doesn’t need a proper one!

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
I actually find it a little bit terrifying that from just a pair of legs and a vague location, you've managed to pinpoint who this bloke is within mere minutes.

No shade on whoever found him (big fan of your work), just a reminder I guess about how careful you have to be when putting yourself out there on the internet.

Reactions: 26

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
We need Chris to spill the tea. Is he back on social media yet
I need to speak to a few people locally before I share anything concrete but there's been some talk of Chris taking an injunction out on her, mainly because she's so fucking boring. The kids have to be handed over via a third party.

• Haha
  • Wow

theweelesbian

She’s a potent, toxic mixture of incredibly bland but also offensively unpleasant. Like I’m genuinely baffled by how someone with zero personality can be so unlikeable

• Haha

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
So, don't worry the kids were being looked after as she took a three hour nap, and then again presumably when she got ready, went out for the evening as well.

She's really embracing that student life ain't she.
Good gravy.
I've never known a "single parent" get out and about night after night, let alone one that is apparently burnt out and broken and studying to boot. Those kids just get palmed off at every opportunity.

She's crackers.

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
She is so unfuckable, imagine dating her and doing it in the travelodge 🤮

Undressing her out of those toddler clothes 🤣🤣

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
They kept in touch after Maga so much she showed us messages from 10 years ago. This is blatantly just her having a breakdown and trying to re-live her university days. Fucking weirdo. She doesn’t believe that life is about adventure and spontaneity - she believes life is about sitting on her arse watching Greys Anatomy on repeat playing animal crossing and eating Tony’s chocoloney.

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
How ‘big time’ can someone that dresses like an 80s washer woman score with a bloke? Someone that dresses like such a frump if going to be pulling in the hotties!

can you imagine getting down to business with her… pulling off the beanie.. un clipping the collar… removing the waistcoat… peeling off the foreskin boots… and on it goes
"watch out for me mooncup babes"

• Haha
  • Sick

brightonbarbie

Burn out? Omg read the room Hannah. There are nurses striking because they are forced to do back-to-back shifts. Hannah does three days at college and spends the rest of her life on instagram, it’s really not the same level of work.