Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a bit of info re: Hannah's illness btw. It's via a mutual friend, and no, I cant give names as some on here have demanded

It's a wild plot twist...

The mutual says Hannah is pregnant again... courtesy of the Portsmouth Shagger, aka the Pompey Penis

I'm aghast. :oops:
im weak at your “updates” 😂😂😂 I absolutely think they are bullshit but nonetheless I enjoy them, please keep em coming hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is there such a thing as casting couch for med school? I refuse to believe any credible med school would take her on.

unless they need to fill a certain quota, ie ‘mature students’

Reactions: 10
Yeh she just managed to excuse herself of the main responsibility of the ones she currently has, she would never give up her teenage life! unless she wants to use that as an excuse to not go med school

Reactions: 10
There’s a huge shortage of doctors in the UK and a potential massive recruitment drive so sadly she’s likely to be able to follow her dreams

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If people like HG are becoming doctors then seriously stop the world I’m getting off

Reactions: 17
I think she mentioned that an interview at Brighton was automatic for everyone on her course?
They are trying to expand places and think would like to improve diversity, however think places are still very competitive

Reactions: 11
is it that easy to get into medical school in the uk? I have no idea how it works there but I'm quite surprised that someone who got a 7/27 on one of the qualifying exams would even get an interview....

There’s a huge shortage of doctors in the UK and a potential massive recruitment drive so sadly she’s likely to be able to follow her dreams
I really wonder even if she does get in though, if she'll make it through all of the studying

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this is already common knowledge! but have mutual friends on fb with HG’s 😜😜😜 boy… and said boy, is toy boy!! 5-6 years older than him and although it’s not a huge gap, it looks painfully bigger and obvious.
No post from him with any clue he’s in a relationship, making me think it’s not public knowledge on his side and he’s keeping in shush… not like HG

Reactions: 13
I think she mentioned that an interview at Brighton was automatic for everyone on her course?
They are trying to expand places and think would like to improve diversity, however think places are still very competitive
But she still has to meet the criteria and she hasn’t yet passed her course.

I would have thought If someone really wanted to be a doctor they would have parked the idea of having a boyfriend until they had gained their place (at least).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s strange to brag about an interview that was guaranteed. She needs to knuckle down

Reactions: 3
Got a bit of info re: Hannah's illness btw. It's via a mutual friend, and no, I cant give names as some on here have demanded

It's a wild plot twist...

The mutual says Hannah is pregnant again... courtesy of the Portsmouth Shagger, aka the Pompey Penis

I'm aghast. :oops:
Just to point out, no one on here at any point has demanded names. 🙄

im weak at your “updates” 😂😂😂 I absolutely think they are bullshit but nonetheless I enjoy them, please keep em coming hahaha
There’s not a chance that Hannah would risk getting pregnant with her medical school stuff right now.

is it that easy to get into medical school in the uk? I have no idea how it works there but I'm quite surprised that someone who got a 7/27 on one of the qualifying exams would even get an interview....

I really wonder even if she does get in though, if she'll make it through all of the studying
She’s really thrown people with this 7/27 score. That wasn’t her exam score. That was a section of the total exam. Her overall score was not 7/27

Ugh this gets my goat. Your BMI is not high because you are short. Your bmi is high because your bmi is high hannah. I understand what she’s moaning about with the NCMP, but her BMI is not wrong.your BMI is after all worked out by your height!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If you agree with BMI or you don’t, she is overweight. If she is happy with that then fine but medically speaking, she is overweight

• Heart
Reactions: 19
BMI is literally a measure of weight when cross-referenced with height. Is she saying all short people have high BMIs? There are obviously conversations to be had about the use of BMI as an indicator of health but you can't say 'I'm short so it's skewed' because it literally gives you a measurement that accounts for your height.

Suddenly that 7/27 starting to make a lot of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone keeps saying she never really got 7/27 but how do you know that / why else would she say that then haha I don't get it.

And yeah the bmi stuff screams "only passionate about this issue bc it directly affects me"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.