Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to both of you that replied to me. She needs to really consider whether she’s cut out for it, before 5 years at med school taking someone who can hack it’s spot. I’m sure there other thing access to medicine might enable her to do that isn’t holding someone’s life in her hands so directly

Reactions: 6
God I’m so embarrassed for her that her insta bio says “studying to be a doctor”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm kind of surprised she hasn't added "girlfriend" into the bio tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs to stick that potato salad up her ass....we get it u made a potato salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she not making her famous pineapple fried rice? 😂

Also, tiny boyfriend has defo told her that he likes her hair straight, because there’s no other reason as to why she would start wearing it like that constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris and Hannah or Gem and Hannah?

Chris and Hannah split in September. We don't know why, but they're still living together and Han met a new beau on Tinder. They became instagram official a week or so ago.

Gem and Hannah split up around July. We don't know why either. Presumably because Gem was just a temporary leg up for the HG relaunch.
Thanks for the updates!

Now I've had a peek at her insta again after so long I have to admit I do like a lot of her outfits and am missing someone who wears similar in my feed. There are definitely some questionable ones but i like the colourful yet not ridiculously OTT (e.g. Megan ellaby clown vibes) on a mid/plus sized body. Can anybody recommend any other accounts?

Reactions: 3
Hold me closer tiny boyfriend
UTIs and hotel stays
Laying down scrolling insta
I had a busy day today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
UTIs and hotel stays
Laying down scrolling insta
I had a busy day today
Hahaa I wanna try

Seedy hotels by the highway
Laying down cause I've got burnout
I've not got my kids todaaaay

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the updates!

Now I've had a peek at her insta again after so long I have to admit I do like a lot of her outfits and am missing someone who wears similar in my feed. There are definitely some questionable ones but i like the colourful yet not ridiculously OTT (e.g. Megan ellaby clown vibes) on a mid/plus sized body. Can anybody recommend any other accounts?
I really like 'hannahscolourfulworld'. She's only got a small following but she seems genuinely fun and sweet. She brightens up my feed.

Reactions: 2
Three hour nap. Brilliant. I don't even have kids and she has more free time than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.