Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I sincerely hope she is washing it because otherwise I can only imagine the stench of BO.
Surprised I can't smell her from here tbh. That wild deodorant she promotes constantly isn't even an antiperspirant 🤢

Reactions: 4
Surprised I can't smell her from here tbh. That wild deodorant she promotes constantly isn't even an antiperspirant 🤢
nothing wrong with wild deodorant, apart from the overuse of influencers to promote their products

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20221214-180401_Instagram.jpg

WHY does she thinks its normal or necessary to gawp and record it. I cringed so bad I had to chuck my phone away from me. The tongue stuck behind the teeth, the unfaltering expression plastered on, UGHHHHHHH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
nothing wrong with wild deodorant, apart from the overuse of influencers to promote their products
🤣 I'm sure this is the case for those of us who bathe regularly but we all know the shiny egg that is wannabe Dr Gale is a soap dodger!

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that - I switched to a non antiperspirant, actually due to an influencer (my bad) and it is 10 times better!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if any others read R29 money diaries but the one today is from an actual med student. I really feel like Hannah needs to read it to see the sheer amount of study they do. Annoyingly the writer does mention watching greys anatomy though 😂
Haha!! I read that on my lunch break and was going to mention it here. As soon as I got to the Greys Anatomy mention I was like ‘Hannah? It you?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems bit insincere to post about parcels arriving daily after posting about supporting striking nurses

it feels strange that wannabe doctor doesn’t post about the dire situation the NHS is in.
She’s so unaware.
How is she going to cope when she realises its the opposite of Grey’s

Reactions: 18
Why the HELL would you want 2 photos of you putting your hand over your little child’s face so you can use him for content whilst still pretending you care about safeguarding?

That cringe video of her with her tongue behind her teeth trying to look cute or the selfie with the chocolates…doesn’t she realise she can take photos of something without involving herself in them.

Reactions: 19
Why the HELL would you want 2 photos of you putting your hand over your little child’s face so you can use him for content whilst still pretending you care about safeguarding?

That cringe video of her with her tongue behind her teeth trying to look cute or the selfie with the chocolates…doesn’t she realise she can take photos of something without involving herself in them.
It’s such a stupid picture. Just post one where their backs are turned or something.

I find the hiding the faces quite jarring. Also ‘I need a reminder of the adventures we have as a three’. She’s never been alone with them 😂 there’s always a friend or she goes to her family or something. Think she’s been reading how we all suspect she hates her kids.

Reactions: 19

Of all the odd things she does, this is the one that baffles me the most. If you want a cute photo of you and the kids in your pyjamas, then save it for your private insta/your own camera reel. I cannot understand why you'd ask for that to be taken, but then slap a hand across your kids face, just so you could post it. Weren't those pyjamas part of an ad too, so should be declared even if the photo itself isn't an ad?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.