Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s been reading here as she just reposted about the opposite of schadenfreude 😏
I came here to say the same thing.
I really think if I ever was in anyway popular enough on the internet or famous I would 10000% not look for info about myself, it can only end in tears. Also opinions are like a*seholes, everyone’s got one doesn’t mean you need to see it

Reactions: 7
I came here to say the same thing.
I really think if I ever was in anyway popular enough on the internet or famous I would 10000% not look for info about myself, it can only end in tears. Also opinions are like a*seholes, everyone’s got one doesn’t mean you need to see it
She’s clearly obsessed with herself (hence the entire selfie post) so I’m not surprised she spends her days looking for herself on the internet.
Hi Hannah! Surprised you didn’t post a selfie of you giving a blowie to your tiny boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't looked at hannahs page since she got outed as a racist. Can someone explain the break up to me? I tried reading back but there are toooo many threads

Reactions: 4
I haven't looked at hannahs page since she got outed as a racist. Can someone explain the break up to me? I tried reading back but there are toooo many threads
Chris and Hannah or Gem and Hannah?

Chris and Hannah split in September. We don't know why, but they're still living together and Han met a new beau on Tinder. They became instagram official a week or so ago.

Gem and Hannah split up around July. We don't know why either. Presumably because Gem was just a temporary leg up for the HG relaunch.

Reactions: 10
Telling us she has cystitis with the winky face just so we all know she is having sex 🤢🤢🤢 is she 16?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
And another photo where she's holding her kids face with her hand. JUST DON'T POST A PHOTO OF YOUR KIDS

Reactions: 20
And another photo where she's holding her kids face with her hand. JUST DON'T POST A PHOTO OF YOUR KIDS
It’s the fact she’s trained the eldest to look away as well 🙄 imagine looking back on those photos in years to come, so so sad.
And don’t get me started on the cystitis post 🤢 maybe it’s actually chlamydia or gonnrohea from all her tinder banging 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those two comparison photos from the gale Christmas’ show how much weight she’s put on. I’m not shaming because I enjoy seeing people on my feed who aren’t a size 8 but it’s the blatant pretending that she’s still a 14 that bothers me.

Also the cystitis story. WHYYYYY

Reactions: 10
Telling us she has cystitis with the winky face just so we all know she is having sex 🤢🤢🤢 is she 16?!
40% of her content for years and years has been about having cystitis! How is this a new thing that she can use to let us all know she's having sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you share that you had cystitis? I worry about her becoming a doctor - hopefully she is getting training on beat hygiene practices 🤢
Tbf Im very hygenic and if I have loads of sex can be prone to it. The doctor said I have a short urethra.

I really need to manage it well. I need to toilet pre sex and immediately post sex. Very sexy 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.