Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of when I was 14 and spent ages thinking of ā€˜quirkyā€™ lyrics for my msn name šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:

Hannah Gale #10: it me, hi. Iā€™m the problem it me.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
I canā€™t believe she announced her terrible score on the BMAT, ok you passed but thatā€™s really really scraping the bottom of the barrel! Less pizza parties, more studying needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t believe she announced her terrible score on the BMAT, ok you passed but thatā€™s really really scraping the bottom of the barrel! Less pizza parties, more studying needed!
Why she felt the need to share that awful score too? Just say ā€œpassedā€ although wtf is happening to the education system in our country if thatā€™s a pass mark?!

Reactions: 12
Why she felt the need to share that awful score too? Just say ā€œpassedā€ although wtf is happening to the education system in our country if thatā€™s a pass mark?!
I think people are paying too much attention to this which is just a proportion of the overall score. Itā€™s not the whole pass mark.

Reactions: 2
7/27 which is a pass apparently!

Edit: I've just noticed on a re-read this is the score for the science section only. Not overall mark.
I just had a read about the different percentages of people achieving what score last year. Itā€™s pretty poor. I donā€™t know what she got on the other section, but really wouldnā€™t make her competitive at all.

Reactions: 3
Why does she constantly feel the need to tell us about her periods? šŸ¤¢
I for one was actually getting really concerned by her lack of period and chin spot content recently. Also where's Mercury?! Is it in retrograde??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.