Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got into a relationship and had to redo my first year of uni for the same reasons (too much 🍆 ) 😭 And that was without kids or a mortgage.

Doubt the 🍆 will last though when he comes to the realisation that she is a lazy tit who lives on her crumb riddled sofa demanding MORE Tony's Chocoloney, picking at her bum spots whilst watching Grey's Anatomy shouting IT ME whenever someone with a white coat comes on screen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sorry, could just be me! I have a 83 year old client who meets up with her brother once a month to have a scrabble afternoon-adorable! But thinking of Han and her new toyboy hanging in the hungry horse attached to their premier inn just makes me think waaaah?!
I love a game of scrabble and some vino! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love a game of scrabble and some vino! :)
Nothing wrong with that at all. Myself and the husband are partial to a monopoly night with wine when we have the time but…it wasn’t the kind of thing we did when we were first dating. We went to the cinema, gigs, restaurants, walks holding hands, picnics, etc. It seems a bit boring and settled for a new couple, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yas Han! You go gurl!

her dream of reliving her late teens has come true finally, duck those kids you had, who are at home hey han? As long as you’re living your fantasy.
This is why ibwouldnt be surprised if she is going out with someone much younger, finding someone her age who wants to act like they are not in their 30s would be difficult

Reactions: 8
That guy only looks young from a distance. There's a fair few lines on those chops!

Did she draw the heart as a feigned attempt to hide the initials lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing wrong with that at all. Myself and the husband are partial to a monopoly night with wine when we have the time but…it wasn’t the kind of thing we did when we were first dating. We went to the cinema, gigs, restaurants, walks holding hands, picnics, etc. It seems a bit boring and settled for a new couple, I think.
See in my mind cinema is terrible for first dating. You don’t get to talk at all, whereas scrabble and board games you can sit and chat. Each their own :)

Just watched her reel about Magaluf. For an ex journo she either doesn’t know how to use grammar properly, or is too lazy to check.

*girls’
*my friend and I

Last edited:
Ok I really try and live by the mantra if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.
But I can’t help it. hannah is having a crisis.
i went through the same when I split up with my long term ex. But I was 25 and not a mother. I missed out on student life etc etc so I over compensated. Ended up getting severe tonsillitis which kept me bed bound for three weeks as antibiotics didn’t help initially. even the picture of her napping, she’s going to burn out.
that story about Magaluf and going to Sweden was so mortifying. What was more mortifying was the use of the 🤪 face about a million times. The only reason she would do that is with the hope of something happening.

hannah I know you read this, I’m sure you do. Please please concentrate on your college course and your boys. Stop prioritising whatever it is you think you have to prove.

Reactions: 24
What a strange little story
I came here to say this. If this isn't romantic (which has been the theme of the week) this is a complete non story. This "I'm having so much fun alone" narrative she's pushing is nothing short of painful

Reactions: 17
It goes back to the point about her peaking when she was in 6th form. I met lads on my girls holiday and their numbers did not get transferred to any subsequent phones

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this story time is clearly an excuse to show the new bf ‘how hot I was.’

It embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These stories are the most tragic things I've ever seen. What is the agenda here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she's put up that riveting story about the Swedish guy to make her toyboy lover jealous 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need Chris to spill the tea. Is he back on social media yet
I need to speak to a few people locally before I share anything concrete but there's been some talk of Chris taking an injunction out on her, mainly because she's so bleeping boring. The kids have to be handed over via a third party.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mmmh that’s a tad sad in my opinion! I’ve got loads of people on Facebook who I’ve met on holidays over the years but I’d never divert my break to go and see one of them! Do you think her ex enjoyed her staying in touch with her teenager holiday shags! 😂

• Haha
So… she made friends on holiday. Years later, she meets up with them. That’s it, isn’t it? I’ve not missed something, it really is as crashingly normal and boring as that?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.