Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Will The Leopard return?

• Absolutely

Votes: 19 8.5%
  • No chance

Votes: 205 91.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 9! Thanks to @Maria1212 for the title.

I do this on purpose so Super Jack can continue to be the thread mascot instead of a greasy egg, sorry lads.

So what has Hannah done..? She's back in the dating game, seeing a fella from Portsmouth and frequenting the local arcades and cinemas (this is all conjecture). She's spending a lot of time 'round a mates', avoiding looking after her little lads and pondering when it will finally be big coat weather.

She's still at college (which she helpfully reminded us all that we are paying for, keep clicking those links huns) learning how to irritate new friends and wear all the clothes she owns all at once. We've been treated to a few forced selfies and a video of her doing a shot of tequila, which I for one cannot forget.

She's hinting at the return of The Leopard so I've added a cheeky 'lil poll. Knock yourselves out lads.

Oh, and she also claims she invented self care.

Ladies and gentlemen, fashion influencer Hannah Gale:

ED6B9654-2798-4D32-BBF2-6888DB5BE569.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've voted that The Leopard will return but I'd like to add a caveat- it will return briefly for black friday/Xmas shopping/Jan sales with gift guides. The aff links will be to good an opportunity for them to miss. But it'll be Hannahs gift guide which she'll then share to the leopard to 'be helpful' and ensure she cuts Gemma out of the earnings.

Reactions: 32
I've voted that The Leopard will return but I'd like to add a caveat- it will return briefly for black friday/Xmas shopping/Jan sales with gift guides. The aff links will be to good an opportunity for them to miss. But it'll be Hannahs gift guide which she'll then share to the leopard to 'be helpful' and ensure she cuts Gemma out of the earnings.
Very true! I voted it wouldn't but I would imagine her shamelessly doing this

Reactions: 6
She’s going to make her breakup / single mum status her entire personality isn’t she? Just like her bore of a friend Debs did when she had her divorce 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 19
She’s going to make her breakup / single mum status her entire personality isn’t she? Just like her bore of a friend Debs did when she had her divorce 🥱🥱🥱🥱
I always forget, Debs and Hannah are friends. Debs doesn’t have a thread on here, does she?

Reactions: 2
If she hasn’t revised for this chemistry test tomorrow why is she filming herself writing fake notes and reposting all these relationship split messages?

Focus on what’s important woman!! Instead of using other women’s experiences to justify you being a ~sassy single mama~

Reactions: 9
S
If she hasn’t revised for this chemistry test tomorrow why is she filming herself writing fake notes and reposting all these relationship split messages?

Focus on what’s important woman!! Instead of using other women’s experiences to justify you being a ~sassy single mama~
She’s had all day too… wtf has she been doing

Reactions: 6
I always revise my lying on the floor like a teenager revising in a 90’s film, she’s a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Came here to say this! If she’s not going to try that hard she shouldn’t have taken a place in this course.

Reactions: 7
That reel of her miming and dancing to shout out to my ex in a selection of cringe outfits is the stuff of my nightmares. Bet she believed she was showing him, but it just comes accross as desperate and sad. I'd rather eat my own arm than letting an ex know he'd affected my mental health to that extent.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know what’s happening but I am starting to like her again! I kind of feel like good on her. Walking away from a relationship isn’t easy (assuming that’s what she’s done given all the posts she’s selected tonight) and neither is retraining.

She is still painfully cringe-y though - and it’s slightly concerning a future doctor can’t be assed to revise for an exam 🧐

I don’t know what’s happening but I am starting to like her again! I kind of feel like good on her. Walking away from a relationship isn’t easy (assuming that’s what she’s done given all the posts she’s selected tonight) and neither is retraining.

She is still painfully cringe-y though - and it’s slightly concerning a future doctor can’t be assed to revise for an exam 🧐
I agree with 55% of this statement 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's having a slow motion mental breakdown. Again, all this 'revising' is for clout and nothing else

Reactions: 9
I know she’s trying to be relatable with this story but I can’t help but feel like she should stop caring about whether or not to wear a big coat and what pants she’s wearing and she may be more organised at the important things. She must have known going back to college and splitting up with Chris would mean some basic time management skills would need to be used.

Reactions: 12
In what way does her content resemble a highlight reel 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reel of her miming and dancing to shout out to my ex in a selection of cringe outfits is the stuff of my nightmares. Bet she believed she was showing him, but it just comes accross as desperate and sad. I'd rather eat my own arm than letting an ex know he'd affected my mental health to that extent.
Noooo I always watch things on silent so had no idea this song was on one of her reels. How cringey!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.