Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back home to my rascals… to remind them they ruined my life.
No one is asking about those trainers. Tell me no one is asking about them because… I just cannot.

Also, I do not understand why the photos have to be fake candid. We know you posed. We KNOW there is no sound of laughter accompanying that laughing face. Stop.

Reactions: 12
Lads relationship transfer deadline day is nearly upon us. We’re mere moments away from a face pic of the new squeeze, I can *feel* it.

And then it’ll be back to nervy tummy first date stories from mid-January 🤌🏻

Merry Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads relationship transfer deadline day is nearly upon us. We’re mere moments away from a face pic of the new squeeze, I can *feel* it.

And then it’ll be back to nervy tummy first date stories from mid-January 🤌🏻

Merry Christmas.
This is brilliant

Thought this was interesting about the interview invitations for Brighton medical school.

Curious to know if they would send invites to the Lewes college students so much earlier than the other candidates.
Probably just an admin thing, if your sending out that many letters and get all the responses back then you need to do it in stages

Reactions: 1
@sallybreadsticks whats the latest instalment please
No updates in the last couple of days but I'm promised some info over the weekend so stay tuned

one thing I do know is that Hannah's new guy DOES read Tattle and apparently it turns him on.

He has to read at least a page of comments about Hannah before he can get a vaguely useable erection.

He also likes to keep his pet alsatian in the room while he scuttles Hannah. Not kink-shaming or anything but that's bleeping DISGUSTING imho. That poor dog :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No updates in the last couple of days but I'm promised some info over the weekend so stay tuned

one thing I do know is that Hannah's new guy DOES read Tattle and apparently it turns him on.

He has to read at least a page of comments about Hannah before he can get a vaguely useable erection.

He also likes to keep his pet alsatian in the room while he scuttles Hannah. Not kink-shaming or anything but that's bleeping DISGUSTING imho. That poor dog :confused:
Sorry Sally breadsticks, love the updates but the word bullshit comes to mind here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry Sally breadsticks, love the updates but the word bullshit comes to mind here :ROFLMAO:
Listen Dougie. I've been given some info, and yes, it's questionable, but my job here is to share it without filter, favour or thought. Please respect me for that

I have some premium, 100% confirmed info on the way but I feel its important to air what I have because it's the RIGHT thing to do. I'm a good person despite the criticisms.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s just occurred to me. Hannah reminds me of the main Georgia character from the ‘Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging’ series of books. She definitely would have read them, we’re the same age

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s just occurred to me. Hannah reminds me of the main Georgia character from the ‘Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging’ series of books. She definitely would have read them, we’re the same age
This hurts me. Georgia was magnificent. Hannah is more like one of the bummer twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“He has to read at least a page of comments about Hannah before he can get a vaguely useable erection”

This comment has killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

scuttles has me in bits 😂😂😂 long live sallybreadsticks

• Haha
What are the rules on ads, I thought I read somewhere that 'ad' has to be written first? It's right at the end on this bloody gifted spa stay.

Reactions: 4
Whennnnn will she learn that if you have to “size up” every other item of clothing you buy…you’re probably that size!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.