Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The peace sign and tongue out is so LOOK HOW YOUNG AND FUN I AM.
She’s so cringe and desperate. Is she that good of a shag that he’s willing to overlook all this? Doubt it.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't seem to like ant of the historical/cultural aspects most people appreciate about travelling, as someone else said she never seems to visit museums/galleries and in Cusco she says she doesn't like visiting ruins either. Her focus on travelling seems to be about getting instagram shots and little else

Reactions: 4
She doesn't seem to like ant of the historical/cultural aspects most people appreciate about travelling, as someone else said she never seems to visit museums/galleries and in Cusco she says she doesn't like visiting ruins either. Her focus on travelling seems to be about getting instagram shots and little else

Let’s be honest we’ve all got one friend/family member like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She needs 2 instagrams, one private for all this boring tit about her relationship and kids and another for her ‘work’

Reactions: 11
Why did she have to post those 2 stories with the pizza? The one of her smiling is a lovely photo, sans men’s bathrobe coat thing

Reactions: 2
The many choking hazards in that snack box are giving me the heebiejeebies. Plus the weird pictures with her hand covering her child’s face. If you don’t want them in the picture (or your life it seems) then just have a photo without them in it surely??

Reactions: 15
Who are her friends who are happy to have sleepovers in their 30s? I can think of nothing worse.

I want to veg on my own sofa, in my own home.

Reactions: 25
Who are her friends who are happy to have sleepovers in their 30s? I can think of nothing worse.

I want to veg on my own sofa, in my own home.
With kids too. It's hard enough getting your own kids to bed at home, let alone at someone else's house when they've been plowed full of chocolate and popcorn before bed. I don't get it.

Unless Chris has a new girlfriend and they're at the house, so Han has to get out.

Reactions: 12
With kids too. It's hard enough getting your own kids to bed at home, let alone at someone else's house when they've been plowed full of chocolate and popcorn before bed. I don't get it.

Unless Chris has a new girlfriend and they're at the house, so Han has to get out.
Absolutely wild to me. Unless her friends are rallying round her because of the break up. Do they not have partners? Imagine being like sorry Dave. World cup quarters tonight but my mate Hannah is bringing her kids around for a sleepover 🤣 my OH would be horrified. Our own kids are enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some facts for you all:

-- she's living at her family places / various friends, Chris is stil in the house and does 80% of the childcare. He thinks she's a massive fanny.

-- the new boyfriend lives at home with his parents, hence scuttling Hannah in various unhygienic Travelodges next to the motorway

-- some of her friends have tried to intervene but she walked out of the session, claiming she'd left the car unlocked by mistake.... then promptly sped off down the motorway (in the opposite direction to her home)

-- The Leopard will relaunch in 2023 as a form of 'anti-woke, pro-Brexit' blog where Gemma and Hannah will discuss various right-wing talking points, in an attempt to get more advertisers on board. Not sure about this strategy but hey

I've seen so much unfounded speculation and mistruth on her recently I felt I had to provide some honesty and facts xox

3/4 of the above facts are 100% correct, and the other is only 50% correct based on my sauces. Just trying to be transparent here

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's hard enough getting your own kids to bed at home, let alone at someone else's house when they've been plowed full of chocolate and popcorn before bed. I don't get it.
Haha yes my thoughts exactly.... just can't imagine doing this unless I was literally up tit creek! Must be really weird sharing the house with your ex though tbf? Perhaps he's totally tit at getting out of her way on the nights she has the boys so she's escaping him?

Has anyone spotted any patterns with her time with the kids yet? e.g. Do they do alternative weekends and half the week each?

Reactions: 3
Some facts for you all:

-- she's living at her family places / various friends, Chris is stil in the house and does 80% of the childcare. He thinks she's a massive fanny.

-- the new boyfriend lives at home with his parents, hence scuttling Hannah in various unhygienic Travelodges next to the motorway

-- some of her friends have tried to intervene but she walked out of the session, claiming she'd left the car unlocked by mistake.... then promptly sped off down the motorway (in the opposite direction to her home)

-- The Leopard will relaunch in 2023 as a form of 'anti-woke, pro-Brexit' blog where Gemma and Hannah will discuss various right-wing talking points, in an attempt to get more advertisers on board. Not sure about this strategy but hey

I've seen so much unfounded speculation and mistruth on her recently I felt I had to provide some honesty and facts xox

3/4 of the above facts are 100% correct, and the other is only 50% correct based on my sauces. Just trying to be transparent here
we love you sallybreadsticks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Some facts for you all:

Well we know she’s in the home at least some of the time, so that’s not true. And she ‘walked out of the session’ - this is not a bleeping episode of intervention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.