Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
sew newone told yew life was gonna be this way
your website launched then brewk
high pewst fees caused delays

it's like you're always stuck inside your flat
pushed all your friends away and now it's just yew and your cat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

67bunting

9CF28C2B-326E-4347-B932-229D8579DCED.jpeg

D83BDE85-0497-44AA-8D72-FDBFC1127B75.jpeg

These two comments on her new video really baffled me…

1. People are selling mirror decals because there’s a market for it. Does she think she’s the only person selling to-do lists and stickers? Why wouldn’t she sell a product because it’s popular?

2. More gatekeeping from our lovely Gobs. Every favourites video she’s ever posted is biased based on what she likes but apparently it doesn’t matter when it’s a candle and a new mug. I don’t think telling people what paper you like to use will destroy your business hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

girlshutup

She's really pissing me off with the whole holier-than-thou mask attitude, especially when she barely even leaves her cave.

I'm deaf and rely heavily on lip-reading (actual deaf, not Gabby deaf) so the pandemic has been an absolute hell for me. I never realised just how much I relied on lip-reading until trying to communicate with everyone via mask, it's given me so much anxiety and left me feeling completely isolated this last year. I don't normally let people know I'm deaf as I manage just fine, but I ended up feeling humiliated having to explain to every single person that I can't understand them & if they'd mind removing their mask to talk to me.. which some people don't do and just resulted in me not bothering to even talk to people.

I'm still wearing a mask myself (mandatory for me) but I'm not bothered what other people do, and I can't wait until things are back to normal so that myself & the deaf community are able to communicate with others more easily. I'm so sick of her self-serving 'be kind' bullshit, idk why she's acting like she's ever cared about anyone else besides herself. She's such a cunt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
A whole 24 hour period for her Halloween not made to order stock with cash value, abysmal
Sunday 14:22 - Monday 14:22
Halloween Sticker Pack - 4
Ghosties Sticker - 6
Spooky Sticker Sheet - 8
Ghost To Do List Black - 4
Ghost To Do List Lilac - 4
Hewcus Pewcus Sticker - 1

Total £125.50

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

EllaEm87

VIP Member
*silence in the office, Nelly is nasal breathing and Les Mis soundtrack is on repeat for the 6th time that day. Everyone is sitting awkwardly while Boss Gabby furiously flares her nostrils at a stranger on Twitter*

ping

“Oh Gabby! We have an order. One Gavin Pin and one Spooky notepad in lilac!”

Gabby starts breathing frantically and flaring her nostrils “we need the cameras, the light boxes, delivery stationary, everything NOW. Add a few prints and postcards to the order. We will use it for Jewnipuhs tiktok!”

Staff run around frantically for 5 minutes filming ‘packing content’ while Gabby goes back to correcting someone looking forward to summer, before setting the lone small parcel on the side with the other two from that week.

Gabby “phew! That was sewwww hectic! Happy dance everyone!! De stress! Shall we all get pizzuh?! I know it’s nearly 5pm but if we order it now it’ll be here by 6 which is my tea time! No one has anywhere to be right?!!”

Staff shift nervously. Knowing the last time someone declined out of work hours pizza, they were fired on the spot and had a Twitter pile on directed at them.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Mid-day dance breaks 🤣🤣 Tell me you haven't worked a day in your life without telling me
If my boss made me do a mid-day dance break I'd be doing a mid-day resignation. You couldn't pay me enough to work in some tooth-licking, Salad Fingers-sounding, ham-stinker's shed packing three orders a day and being forced to have "fun" while 'I Dreamed A Dream' plays on repeat in the background making you realise even fucking Fantine was lucky.

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Can I say though for anyone reading these posts and feeling down on themselves - success isn't just a great career. I would like to think most of us are more 'successful' purely by having positive relationships, hobbies, a kind personality or self worth etc.

You don't have to be a doctor, nurse or have lots of degrees etc. Gobby has more money than alot of us could probably dream of but where has that got her? Success is subjective and a manner of different things, but I think we can all agree, she is not thriving.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Doc

VIP Member
Put a finger down: “emotionally immature parent” edition. Of course Gabs couldn’t miss out on this one.

✅ Didn’t feel listened to
✅ Didn’t get parent’s full attention
✅ Parent wasn’t sensitive to feelings
✅ Could never do enough to make parent happy
✅ Open communication with parent was impossible
✅ Parent was intrusive and disrespected privacy
✅ Parent thought she was too emotional

WOE IS ME
Does anyone else watch these and just think “Oh just fuck off, you passive aggressive immature cunt”?

Because I do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Mooncalf

VIP Member
So now suddenly she's been working 8 AM to 4 AM, but the other day she simply couldn't re-edit a video because by the time she got back from the hairdressers it would be the end of the working day. Which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 80