Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd be the kind of boss that booked 'pizza Fridays' for 6pm on a Friday and then gets angry when people want to go home and see their families/partners/other friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
One of my siblings runs their own business and they have a great atmosphere- they have music, a communal Spotify etc BUT they are very much the boss. There’s no “family”, but supportive colleagues and a positive work atmosphere. It’s not the same 🙈

Reactions: 21
*silence in the office, Nelly is nasal breathing and Les Mis soundtrack is on repeat for the 6th time that day. Everyone is sitting awkwardly while Boss Gabby furiously flares her nostrils at a stranger on Twitter*

ping

“Oh Gabby! We have an order. One Gavin Pin and one Spooky notepad in lilac!”

Gabby starts breathing frantically and flaring her nostrils “we need the cameras, the light boxes, delivery stationary, everything NOW. Add a few prints and postcards to the order. We will use it for Jewnipuhs tiktok!”

Staff run around frantically for 5 minutes filming ‘packing content’ while Gabby goes back to correcting someone looking forward to summer, before setting the lone small parcel on the side with the other two from that week.

Gabby “phew! That was sewwww hectic! Happy dance everyone!! De stress! Shall we all get pizzuh?! I know it’s nearly 5pm but if we order it now it’ll be here by 6 which is my tea time! No one has anywhere to be right?!!”

Staff shift nervously. Knowing the last time someone declined out of work hours pizza, they were fired on the spot and had a Twitter pile on directed at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Mid-day dance breaks 🤣🤣 Tell me you haven't worked a day in your life without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Mid-day dance breaks 🤣🤣 Tell me you haven't worked a day in your life without telling me
If my boss made me do a mid-day dance break I'd be doing a mid-day resignation. You couldn't pay me enough to work in some tooth-licking, Salad Fingers-sounding, ham-stinker's shed packing three orders a day and being forced to have "fun" while 'I Dreamed A Dream' plays on repeat in the background making you realise even bleeping Fantine was lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Why is she so worried, that her not being there all day would affect his happiness? But she’s not bothered that feeding him tuna everyday is affecting his health? She’s so backwards! 🙄
She knows absolutely nothing about cats, they’re very adaptable, he would be fine. I started working at home for a bit during the pandemic and my cats adjusted, now I’m back to work 5 days a week they’ve adjusted again. Plus he doesn’t even look like he likes her at all, I’m sure he’d love a bit of peace, poor thing 😔

Reactions: 22
Not even her house, she's gonna build a big shed in the garden so the plebs don't have to come in 🥲
i'm already jealous of her future employees being exiled to a shed in the dead of winter. not a single order to keep them warm. they can't even wear any apparel because she doesn't keep it in her house. what a cruel boss

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i'm already jealous of her future employees being exiled to a shed in the dead of winter. not a single order to keep them warm. they can't even wear any apparel because she doesn't keep it in her house. what a cruel boss
"If yew don't like it, yew can always find another job!"

"Fine then, we quit."

*shed hostages leave*

• Haha
I’d fear working there. More specifically I’d fear quitting working there because I’d be afraid she’d leave a tit on my doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When employers say they’re ‘like a family’ they’re always the ones that expect you to stay late etc because they expect you to be invested on a personal level for their business..huge red flag. Gabby would literally buy some friends if she could wouldn’t she 🤨

Reactions: 47
One of my siblings runs their own business and they have a great atmosphere- they have music, a communal Spotify etc BUT they are very much the boss. There’s no “family”, but supportive colleagues and a positive work atmosphere. It’s not the same 🙈
Yeah my bosses are great, they let us choose our music, they joke on with us throughout the day, but there's still a clear hierarchy of power and there's boundaries. Gabby would never do stuff like that, she'd probably make them listen to her singing day in day out.

Reactions: 18
Yeah my bosses are great, they let us choose our music, they joke on with us throughout the day, but there's still a clear hierarchy of power and there's boundaries. Gabby would never do stuff like that, she'd probably make them listen to her singing day in day out.
And they won’t be allowed to tell her to stop because that would make them sew sew mean and also fired.

Reactions: 7
Omg. That’s Jane’s mum right? And Jane’s been all the way in Brighton as a slave worker for her overgrown child. I feel so bad for her. It must have been out of the blue otherwise she wouldn’t have come to Brighton if she knew her mum was so unwell (you’d hope)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Omg. That’s Jane’s mum right? And Jane’s been all the way in Brighton as a slave worker for her overgrown child. I feel so bad for her. It must have been out of the blue otherwise she wouldn’t have come to Brighton if she knew her mum was so unwell (you’d hope)
i thought janes mum passed years ago. Wasn’t that the nan Gabby used to care for? This must be her dads mum. I think if it was janes mum Gabby would talk about her a lot more. Sorry if I’m wrong

Obviously it’s sad that her nan has passed. However, that photo is 5+ years old and considering I’ve never seen that nan in a vlog or post (correct me if I’m wrong) and she has to post any human or out-of-bed interaction she has, I would be pretty confident in guessing she hasn’t seen her since that last photo lol. But sure gobby, post for all the attention. How long before it’s followed with a jewnipur mewn ad now that interaction is up? Probably gonna send the performance of that post to future ad partners too

Reactions: 35
Obviously it’s sad that her nan has passed. However, that photo is 5+ years old and considering I’ve never seen that nan in a vlog or post (correct me if I’m wrong) and she has to post any human or out-of-bed interaction she has, I would be pretty confident in guessing she hasn’t seen her since that last photo lol. But sure gobby, post for all the attention. How long before it’s followed with a jewnipur mewn ad now that interaction is up? Probably gonna send the performance of that post to future ad partners too
I thought it was odd to only have such an old photo of her and her gran. She’s either chosen it because she thinks she looks good (grim, it’s not about her) or that’s one of the last photos she has (also grim, that’s a long time).

I’m sorry for her loss but she’s not exactly gone out of her way to spend time with her family. Which shows how self centred she is.

Reactions: 22
I think this is her dad’s mum…. Her mum has two old photos of her parents on social media and this isn’t her I don’t believe

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.