Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sew newone told yew life was gonna be this way
your website launched then brewk
high pewst fees caused delays

it's like you're always stuck inside your flat
pushed all your friends away and now it's just yew and your cat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
sew newone told yew life was gonna be this way
your website launched then brewk
high pewst fees caused delays

it's like you're always stuck inside your flat
pushed all your friends away and now it's just yew and your cat...
I’ll eat all the haaaam
And get Jane to make some buns
I’ll eat all the haaaam
How many sofas? I’ve got tons
I’ll eat all the haaaam
Cos my Clemmy has goneeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I’ll eat all the haaaam
And get Jane to make some buns
I’ll eat all the haaaam
How many sofas? I’ve got tons
I’ll eat all the haaaam
Cos my Clemmy has goneeee
YESSSSSSS you are a genius, I couldn't think of a chorus pahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got the friends "claps" stuck in my head. The hand claps, not like... THE clap. Gabby's whinging about how much work she has to do is so freaking unprofessional and also just a ploy to guilt Jane, as per usual. Shut the heck up Gabby and sit down with your mem-Ow pads and write a real list.
7-8 am check emails
8-9 restock products
9- 4pm ham & starbucks break

Honestly I really have no idea what goes into small bizznazz-ing but surely someone here must have some idea about what is actually realistic and what is sustainable for her type of "work". She needs to get off her lumpy arse and come up with a realistic schedule, with Jane also, and work out what she can do with Jane, what can wait until Jane comes back, etc. If you really wanna play having a real job like a grown up big girl, schedule your day accordingly, with a walk, a proper lunch break, snack breaks away from the desk and a proper "shut the office door" time, and really step away from it.. you'll feel a lot less stressed and accomplished.

Reactions: 22
I don't believe she's only had 4 hours of sleep for weeks. I passed out, licherally (literally) fainted in my house from walking to one room from another, from I believe exhaustion because I didn't rest enough while having covid. Also, she showed us many times her having a chill day, she went to get her hair done, shopping, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought I'd chip in here (long time lurker, you guys are hilarious) because I do actually run a small business (not built on the back of my following like our gabs). And it supports both me and my partner - basically Gabs is chatting horseshit

Sticking things in an envelope and slapping a royal mail sticker on them does not take a lot of time, even if she's got 100 orders in a day. It should take 3-4 hrs MAX if she's organised (especially if there's 2 of them!).

I don't know why the duck she's "working" from 8am-4am, I have no idea what she could possibly be doing apart from bleeping around trying to look busy.

I spend about 45 hrs a week (sometimes less) on my business and that includes: packing orders, making all my orders (because they're actually handmade gobs, not shite you've ordered from sticker mule) photographing new products, social media, doing in person sales (markets, dropping off product at local shops, craft fairs), driving my parcels to the delivery depot, sorting out my accounts, responding to emails.

If you're organised it's really not difficult, and I'm open *GASP* every day of the year! Not 10 days a year 😂

I think she just wants people to think that because she's as thick as mince and struggling, that everyone struggles. But no. She's just thick.

Reactions: 57
Well, she’s a Tory so she probably sees Thatcher as a girlboss icon, uwu
Gobby: Churchill didn't sleep dewring World War Tew, and flogging my whoopee cushion and ghewst stickers is just as important.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Working 8 am to 4 am more like 8am to 4 pm. She counts eating packets of ham and watching 2 seasons of friends as work.
I think 8am to 4pm is still pushing it! She probably does 30 mins of work and then like you said eats and watches crap for the rest of the day!

Reactions: 23
If she was really only sleeping that much she'd be would be experiencing symptoms of sleep deprivation, like
  • Slowed thinking
  • Poor decision-making.
  • Lack of energy.
  • Mood changes including feelings of stress, anxiety, or irritability.
....oh wait...maybe she really is...maybe she's never slept a day in her life...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Gabbie’s never had a job, so she has no idea what work is. She’s only ever earned a living by documenting her mundane little life online, so the lines are blurred in her head as to what counts as work and what counts as everyday life stuff.
So she thinks taking the bins out, painting her nails, washing her bedding, hewvering, online shopping for home decor and ikea storage, stomping to Starbucks whilst filming her feet, blocking haters, all counts as work.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Maybe she's including placing IKEA orders and putting together more and more storage as work? It's been said before but the videos I've seen just make it look like she's playing shop, moving stock around, labeling everything in sight, taking badges out of their packaging and putting them in some different packaging (and calling it environmentally friendly because the new packaging is recycled.....). She makes work for herself!

Reactions: 36
I think Gabby maybe ONCE worked from 8 AM until 4 AM in one day (because I'm pretty sure she documented on stories that one day she did) and that is probably because she has such tit time management that she lazed around doing nothing for 3 weeks and then suddenly panicked because she had deadlines for brands and did everything last minute in one day. And now she wants to use that as an example of how she works sew sew hard. No Gabs, no self employed person needs to be working those hours and if you are it just shows that you have poor time management, you're unproductive when you do work and you're tit and running a business.

Reactions: 25
Recently I've had to appeal for approval for another member in my team at work because of the workload increase. I had to have my team complete a "time in motion" study to determine how long it takes to do a task in order to determine is another team member is needed.
I'd love Gabbie to publish a truthful time in motion study for this so called 20hr work day 🙃
Someone else said it well - if she is having to work her self to the bone to produce this mediocre crap (on YouTube, Instagram, and in the shop) then she is clearly doing something wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.