Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have the nerve to post toxic family stuff all over her social media

Like I couldn't look Jane or George in the face after doing something like that

Reactions: 49
L O L at that jumper, I wouldn’t even wear it if it was given to me for free 🤣 looks like something from the rejected primark pyjama designs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
09C79E5A-F596-4553-A94D-8C3FA53CC1C5.png

95B6DFD9-391E-4439-8283-22C5BB666ED6.jpeg

I wonder if she will ignore this comment? Likely!

Also her hair looks so stripe-y?!! It’s reminding me of Lindsay Lohan in Freaky Friday
D041F097-0A63-40B0-B409-4B01EE740771.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I WoRk So HaRd LoOk At My ChAoTiC dEsK - Gabs get back to me when you’ve had to skip lunch, trying to coach your exhausted staff and give mental health advice while suffering yourself, and have been effectively chained to your desk until you’ve resolved a crucial problem for your business. Come back to me when you’ve had to work overtime for a month because Covid had stripped you of your staff. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she has no idea what life in the real world is like. She would be chewed up and spat out if she attempted a ‘real life’ job. Draw your daft pubekins and generic ghost tat and stfu
Come back to me when your laptop and second screen are crammed on your dressing table alongside a notepad of scrawled chaotic to do lists and meeting notes, two mugs, an orange peel from a hurried snack, with your makeup brushes and perfumes shoved to one side. Honestly this girl can bore off. She lives in la la land and can only be catering for 11 year olds and haters at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Put a finger down: “emotionally immature parent” edition. Of course Gabs couldn’t miss out on this one.

✅ Didn’t feel listened to
✅ Didn’t get parent’s full attention
✅ Parent wasn’t sensitive to feelings
✅ Could never do enough to make parent happy
✅ Open communication with parent was impossible
✅ Parent was intrusive and disrespected privacy
✅ Parent thought she was too emotional

WOE IS ME
I get it gabby I really do. I’ve been there. Get therapy. Sometimes to my private story I might post a relatable tiktok about having a crappy family. But you’re creating this passive aggressive tit and posting it to thousands of people, it’s just weird and attention seeking.

Reactions: 37
Does anyone else watch these and just think “Oh just duck off, you passive aggressive immature bleep”?

Because I do.
I usually lurk on this thread but your comment absolutely nailed it brilliant. She lives up the road from me but I’ve never seen it in it’s natural habitat ie Starbucks but then again I’m more discerning regarding my coffee.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For someone who's "job" is social media (ie part of her 20hr work day) she's a bit tit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How much will it cost to have the pleasure of owning some Juniper moon "apparel". I'm going £30 a jumper but I'm also convinced it could be more....

Reactions: 25
I hope this comes across the right way, but I think she’s really bleeping irresponsible.

If her dad is that awful, she has the means to get Jane out of that situation. Why the duck would she let Jane go back to him if she’s that concerned about his behaviour? Abuse doesn’t have to be physical to be incredibly damaging. Jane has the right to make her own choices, but if my mum were in danger of being hurt by that behaviour, I wouldn’t let her leave my house. I’d understand why Jane was down in Brighton permanently.

I hope that makes sense, I’m sorry if it’s come across badly because I know this is a topic we shouldn’t take lightly.

Reactions: 35
How is a pumpkin jumper subtle Halloween clothing that can be worn year round? Why would anyone wear a pumpkin jumper in any other season than Autumn? ‘No orange in sight’… design = an orange pumpkin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
For someone who's "job" is social media (ie part of her 20hr work day) she's a bit tit at it.
She’s the shittest. Considering her subscriber and followers count, she really is.
Most people watch now just for the train wreck, I’m sure of it. The only reason she’s still making money, is because even negative engagement counts.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.