Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitten458

sew newone told yew life was gonna be this way
your website launched then brewk
high pewst fees caused delays

it's like you're always stuck inside your flat
pushed all your friends away and now it's just yew and your cat...
I’ll eat all the haaaam
And get Jane to make some buns
I’ll eat all the haaaam
How many sofas? I’ve got tons
I’ll eat all the haaaam
Cos my Clemmy has goneeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
Gabs is still OBSESSED with social distancing and it’s only because she has no friends. She’d love for it to be how it was in March 2020, just so no one could have a life again.
Gabby, the world is starting to become a little bit normal again. I still wear masks on particularly busy buses or trains or in the supermarket, but I went to work all week and on nights out all weekend and just accepted the fact that there’s gonna be coughs, colds etc everywhere now (freshers flu anyone😂). She’s just bitter and hates the fact people are enjoying their lives again. If she still had the twins or Zoe around she wouldn’t give a fuck about ANYTHING covid related, as she’s proved by going to Starbucks and shops with Jane constantly during the height of the pandemic. Girl is full of shit and so transparent it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 76

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I don't for one minute believe she's been working those hours. However I'd love to know what she's apparently been doing between those times!
I’ll have you know it takes a loooooong time to photoshop those pictures

That’s what we’d all like to know 🤪
3E4B1797-2654-4CB3-9697-C0FE1C7BEBF7.jpeg

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
So, I am not from the UK and I've seen 'awful tory' rhetoric etc on different threads as well (like awful Alfie Deyes), but can someone explain to me why it is so bad that Gobby and Alfredo support this party? Isn't it the party that has the majority in parliament? Or is it a cultural thing and are tories money grabbing elite arseholes?
Yes they have a majority in government, but First Past The Post is fundamentally flawed and it's something like only 33% of the voting population actually supports them. They're a party advocating for reducing the welfare state (and therefore leaving the most vulnerable groups in society worst off), privatising the NHS (again, fundamentally affecting the most vulnerable in society), and numerous other things. During the pandemic, they voted against pay rises for NHS workers and against providing Free School Meals for kids who were low income over the summer at a time where many people had lost their jobs. They're basically a party out for themselves only and those who have millions, they have no humanity or care for those who need the most from their country.

• Heart

Juststopit

VIP Member
The only way to get rid of permanent dye is to grow it out and chop it off. It takes most people years to grow out a whole head of hair if you’re only having a trim every couple of months. Plus you’d have to also not dye your hair in the meantime. Whay you did is the sensible way to go about it if you want rid of dye but Gabby rarely seems to get her hair cut and is always whacking a box dye on very porous bleached hair, so unless she does what you did she’ll never be rid of the pigment 😬
Thats all well and good for normal people but Gabbys hair grows 3 miles a week actually. She has the fastest grewing hair of any human known to man. She box dyes her hair and its grown out 4 minutes later.

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
Ah yes, the need to see the world... from Brighton to London and back again...the sights, the cultures, the adventure...

There and back again: A Gobbits tale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Juststopit

VIP Member
So now suddenly she's been working 8 AM to 4 AM, but the other day she simply couldn't re-edit a video because by the time she got back from the hairdressers it would be the end of the working day. Which one is it?
Gaby exists in some kind of time paradox where she is both working 27 hours a day 386 days a week, but also watching friends constantly, getting her hair done, and renovating her doorknobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

HotTea

She’s honestly a bit like watching a social experiment: what happens when a human never leaves their flat, has no human interaction apart from with their mum and eats only crisps and ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

ECH

VIP Member
She'd be the kind of boss that booked 'pizza Fridays' for 6pm on a Friday and then gets angry when people want to go home and see their families/partners/other friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Her mum was travelling to and from Brighton at the height of the pandemic and continues to do so? Hypocrite
Exactly and she justified it by saying she was ‘allowed’ because it was a bubble…well people are ‘allowed’ not to wear masks now so she needs to wind her neck in. Is she really too thick to see how hypocritical she is? Bizarre

Reactions: 71

Celery16

VIP Member
Lol, ‘build a life for yourself’. There are teachers, doctors, nurses, business owners, and everything in between here. I clean houses for a living, and I still count myself as more successful than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Probably no issue at all, she’s just embarrassed that anybody dared to even question the extortion of the postage fees
66F011D7-B3AA-4B9A-BF46-BBEEE1BC8296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

tafseel

Her saying she’s a skilled cook after watching master chef is like me saying I’m a skilled surgeon after watching greys anatomy

• Haha
Reactions: 69