Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to check out stock as she only launched the other day so I put all her Halloween items in the basket and 6 hours on she has sold the following;
- 1 Halloween sticker pack
- 2 Ghosties stickers
- 1 Spooky sticker sheet
- 1 Ghost to do list in black
- 2 Ghost to do list in lilac
- 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
-Unsure on prints and apparel as they’re made to order but this is for an exact 6 hour period-

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I wanted to check out stock as she only launched the other day so I put all her Halloween items in the basket and 6 hours on she has sold the following;
- 2 Ghosties stickers
- 1 Spooky sticker sheet
- 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
-Unsure on prints and apparel as they’re made to order but this is for an exact 6 hour period-
So what you’re saying is she will be in bed early tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wear one for 12 hours a day when I’m vaccinating people, Gabby. So I’ll be fucked if I’m wearing one when I don’t need to now. Having said that I do wear one in very busy places but I don’t judge those who don’t. It would be really good if she just stopped being a dick. She has absolutely no idea how the ‘real world’ works.

- 2 Ghosties stickers
- 1 Spooky sticker sheet
- 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
Losing your touch there Gobby 🙊

Reactions: 21
Aaaaand all interactions are now deleted 🤣 how bleeping shaming on my lord she legit does this every week like clockwork

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being the owner of a “business” and arguing with people on Twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
How long until she privates her twitter because of all the nasty bewllies?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d like to see her pack orders in her sew sew hot flat during her 8am-4am work hours and then she can come chat tit.

Reactions: 15
How is Gabby using Twitter throughout her 8am-4am shift? Shouldn’t she be working? 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 53
- 2 Ghosties stickers
- 1 Spooky sticker sheet
- 1 Hocus Pocus sticker
1633291979668.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This all does just go to show that she must never ever leave her festering hole of a flat. Because otherwise she'd be spewing vitriol about people not wearing masks on twitter all the time. Instead she leaves cat tit paradise once in a blue (juniper) moon and all hell breaks loose.

Also, I would say she should come to Wales as mask wearing in shops is still mandatory... But then again geography isn't her strong point and, er, we don't want her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just checking out the responses to her high horsey tweet about masks and there are a few people saying about why they’re not wearing masks which is more than reasonable especially as its no longer and actual requirement in England. Wonder how long before she deletes it.
Ah the inevitability of the tweet being deleted. It took longer than I thought it would. I wonder at which point she realised that people simply won’t stand for her tit in the replies and presented their argument in a way that she couldn’t cry about them being haterz and bewllies.

Reactions: 22
Now the whole thread's been deleted. If she has these views then why is she incapable of sticking by them? Convinced she tweets with the sole intention of going viral and getting validation from it

Reactions: 40
I bet Slave Jane packs orders while Gab stands over her, shoving ham into her gob and flaring her nostrils when Jane doesn’t pack fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's really pissing me off with the whole holier-than-thou mask attitude, especially when she barely even leaves her cave.

I'm deaf and rely heavily on lip-reading (actual deaf, not Gabby deaf) so the pandemic has been an absolute hell for me. I never realised just how much I relied on lip-reading until trying to communicate with everyone via mask, it's given me so much anxiety and left me feeling completely isolated this last year. I don't normally let people know I'm deaf as I manage just fine, but I ended up feeling humiliated having to explain to every single person that I can't understand them & if they'd mind removing their mask to talk to me.. which some people don't do and just resulted in me not bothering to even talk to people.

I'm still wearing a mask myself (mandatory for me) but I'm not bothered what other people do, and I can't wait until things are back to normal so that myself & the deaf community are able to communicate with others more easily. I'm so sick of her self-serving 'be kind' bullshit, idk why she's acting like she's ever cared about anyone else besides herself. She's such a bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
The thing is, especially in England, mask wearing is now fully a choice in most places. You can wish for people to wear them or not, but fundamentally you're not going to change their behaviour because it's a choice now. Also, for a lot of us, we work in retail and working in places it's more comfortable to not wear a mask when you're on your feet running around a shop for 8 hours. Gabby could never understand that though since her idea of hard work is...changing her doorknobs?
Can confirm as I work retail. We're back to masks because of the new variant but it was nice to breathe & not be as hot while it lasted. Also I agree with the poster who said her thought process is good/bad and no in between. Maybe someone has asthma, maybe someone has sensory issues, maybe like the poster said they're vaccinated and test a ton. It's not really our business anymore unless they're in your path blowing air at you saying "I have covid, here's some for you!"

Reactions: 14
I bet Slave Jane packs orders while Gab stands over her, shoving ham into her gob and flaring her nostrils when Jane doesn’t pack fast enough.
The very thought of this has me in hysterics. 😭😂 I really do feel bad for Jane at times but she is an enabler.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.