Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she tweets alot of the covid related stuff because she thinks shes sticking it to her dad.I looked at at his twitter before it was deleted and he had typical gammon views on covid.
Honestly I can't believe the cheek she has,she lives a sedentary life where she ventures out once a week to do her shopping with her mummy.Even people that like her must know at this point she has no life and is literally a sloth.
Her dad deleted his Twitter account?

Reactions: 1
Her dad's twitter account got suspended. Someone could have reported it or twitter itself noticed his hateful tweets.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Gabby automatically says no to any suggestion or question because she is just bitter and oppositional and incapable of taking on feedback, it reminds me very much of the mentality of a 13 year old who automatically says no before even considering the suggestion.

Reactions: 37
sorry but is no one else getting second hand embarrassment from her sale numbers 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she's one of those people who physically can't accept any suggestions because she thinks she's so much better than anyone, so if she hasn't thought of it, it musn't be worth doing. Sad life to live because all of us can grow and learn from other people. Imagine being so pig-headed you can't even see customer feedback is the most valuable thing you can have in the retail world.

Reactions: 38
Imagine being so pig-headed you can't even see customer feedback is the most valuable thing you can have in the retail world.
I think being an influencer is probably fundamentally incompatible with running a small business if you can't shake that attitude off as well. She's said so many times she should get to decide her content, she doesn't live for what other people want her to do etc etc - which just isn't true when Youtube is your job, but that's how she thinks. Well running a business where you need people to buy what you're offering it applies all the more. If people don't want your tat, you don't make any money. She probably thinks everyone should just be sew sew grateful to have her crap 'designs' that she can do and make whatever she wants and who cares what the people buying it think, right? It's nuts!

Reactions: 30
I think being an influencer is probably fundamentally incompatible with running a small business if you can't shake that attitude off as well. She's said so many times she should get to decide her content, she doesn't live for what other people want her to do etc etc - which just isn't true when Youtube is your job, but that's how she thinks. Well running a business where you need people to buy what you're offering it applies all the more. If people don't want your tat, you don't make any money. She probably thinks everyone should just be sew sew grateful to have her crap 'designs' that she can do and make whatever she wants and who cares what the people buying it think, right? It's nuts!
You are right, she forgets she makes money from her consumers wether it's youtube or store sales. Sure, make whatever the hell you want, but then don't be surprised if it doesn't make you money. It's not a given that hobbies make us money if we don't listen to the people we want to make money from. She is bleeping *blessed* with the platform she has and she completely wastes it, that many followers and that's the number of sales she makes? I wonder why - because you do no market bleeping research!

Reactions: 23
Her dad's twitter account got suspended. Someone could have reported it or twitter itself noticed his hateful tweets.
Probably Gabby reporting him over and over out of spite, not because of his views as they could very well mirror hers.

Reactions: 14
where can i find info on her sales numbers lol? and how!
I haven’t done it for a while but I think you just have to add a high quantity of the product to the basket, say 1000, then it’ll tell you how many are actually in stock

Reactions: 3
Her international shipping thing drives me crazy. I have a candle and wax melt business. I target a certain niche, a fandom, so my customers are all over the world. I ship everywhere. It’s never been an issue. Wax products and liquid products (I also do room sprays) are quite dicey but as long as you fill out customs declarations with the correct commodity codes, it’s fine. Her stuff is ALL paper products. Literally zero problem whatsoever. No different to sending a letter to a pen pal. She is actually ridiculous. So incredibly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A whole 24 hour period for her Halloween not made to order stock with cash value, abysmal
Sunday 14:22 - Monday 14:22
Halloween Sticker Pack - 4
Ghosties Sticker - 6
Spooky Sticker Sheet - 8
Ghost To Do List Black - 4
Ghost To Do List Lilac - 4
Hewcus Pewcus Sticker - 1

Total £125.50

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
A whole 24 hour period for her Halloween not made to order stock with cash value, abysmal
Sunday 14:22 - Monday 14:22
Halloween Sticker Pack - 4
Ghosties Sticker - 6
Spooky Sticker Sheet - 8
Ghost To Do List Black - 4
Ghost To Do List Lilac - 4
Hewcus Pewcus Sticker - 1

Total £125.50
I do reckon she probably sold a lot on day 1.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how the made to order jumpers works. Do we think it's an external company? Or are the logos iron on? Or has she invested in a fancy embroidery machine?

Reactions: 8
I do reckon she probably sold a lot on day 1.
But it's what, 3 days post launch?

Day 1 she had shipping issues, people were being quoted £10+ for UK shipping. I'm sure that cancelled a few sales. Let's #BeKind and give her grace for tit sales.

She closed for a day or so to sort it out, has reopened for a day and can't even crack double figures on each item.

Sure, sales slow down after a launch but single digit sales in less than a week? It's shameful.

Reactions: 29
I think her radio silence is a mix of embarrassment from her Twitter rampage and the piss poor sales from her launch. Otherwise she'd be posting those dumb braggy photos of the printed invoice labels or stacks of orders

Reactions: 44
SNAP. And on the rare occasions I go indoors to places I don’t even look at people to notice what they’re doing or wearing. I’m not interested!
I’m up to here (catching up) but I was thinking the exact same thing. Masks have been optional for a few months now right? I don’t even think about whether other people are wearing masks or not any more. I’ve started getting panic attacks recently, so some days I wear masks and others I don’t, it depends on where I’m going and how I’m feeling. I’d hate to have Gabbie as a friend, what a judgemental cow. This is why no one’s racing to get back to you, Gabbie.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.