Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Build a life for yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Gobboon I have 4 degrees and a job I love that makes a positive impact on people’s lives on a daily basis, I wouldn’t swap it for selling your hideous stickers for any amount of money in the world.
Also she won’t stick with those aligners just like Alfie didn’t. I had Invisalign and you have to be really disciplined with it or it just doesn’t work, which is hard enough when it hurts, let alone when you’re a lazy slob like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just seems convenient how I found your Jewniper Mewn page, outed it on here, then not 20 minutes later it was private. But OF COURSE you don’t read here 🤣
Also it’s not hate to point out that you don’t sell half as much as you claim, rely on your mother, never leave the house or edit your pictures. As some Youtubers put it (about their channels), this is actually just “commentary” on your dull life to distract from our lives
View attachment 803319
She defo asked herself this question so she could write a passive aggressive essay. She does this at least once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No idea why people act so high and mighty as if they don't enjoy gossip either, I have no problems with saying I'm a nosy witch and LOVE gossip, ESPECIALLY about random people on the internet. Like yeah it's fun to witch about people you don't like. As if she's any better liking rude tweets about love island stars or the time she subtweeted a teenage girl about the shape of her eyebrows. If she doesn't read here then what's her problem? Its not publicly directed at her and the rule "what's said on tattle stays on tattle" is largely respected by all of us. It's part and parcel with being a "public figure", if she doesn't like the job she has then she's knows what to do: get another ❤
This! There’s a whole industry built on it - trashy gossip mags, online celeb tea YouTubers and websites. Everyone loves a good gossip. You put yourself in the public eye, you don’t allow any constructive criticism and you’re generally a nasty person Gobs so you’ve driven everyone here yourself

Reactions: 27
Just seems convenient how I found your Jewniper Mewn page, outed it on here, then not 20 minutes later it was private. But OF COURSE you don’t read here 🤣
Also it’s not hate to point out that you don’t sell half as much as you claim, rely on your mother, never leave the house or edit your pictures. As some Youtubers put it (about their channels), this is actually just “commentary” on your dull life to distract from our lives
View attachment 803319
She hardly ever seems to get dressed!

Reactions: 9
She’s finally been gifted the dental treatment she’s been begging for for years.
She won't be able to eat / drink anything other than water while wearing those will she?

I doubt she will stick at it, she needs the train tracks cemented on both her upper and lower teeth. Even then she'll moan about getting Quavers or bits of her daily 2 squares of dairy milk wedged in there. Que lots of teary stories about the pain, and having especially hard because of some obscure health reason that is the worst her orthodontist has ever seen. EVER.

Back to the chocolates bowl, now I would guess she knows exactly what each of them are just by looking at them, so *sew* why she felt the need to create some non recyclable waste by laminating the card that comes with them is a head scratcher. Do we think she counts that as a part of her 20 hour ✨ sewww busy ✨ working day as a smoll buzzinezz owner / entrepreneurial sticker Queen / digital artist and illustrator who also is recording an album to rival Adele's?

Reactions: 20
Can I say though for anyone reading these posts and feeling down on themselves - success isn't just a great career. I would like to think most of us are more 'successful' purely by having positive relationships, hobbies, a kind personality or self worth etc.

You don't have to be a doctor, nurse or have lots of degrees etc. Gobby has more money than alot of us could probably dream of but where has that got her? Success is subjective and a manner of different things, but I think we can all agree, she is not thriving.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
She’s finally been gifted the dental treatment she’s been begging for for years.
I know it might work fine for some people but Ive recently got Invisalign and I've heard so many horror stories about Smile Direct Club :rolleyes: depends what changes she wants I suppose but you have to be so disciplined with any kind of treatment like this.

ETA it pisses me off when those of us who have wanted/ needed orthodontic treatment have had to wait years due to the cost and then people like Gabby get it gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Gabby: Believes in karma
Gabby: Isn’t a great person
Gabby: Often wonders why bad things happen to her
Me: 🤭
D232B23E-F436-4C13-8140-301A2E7B168E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Loooool I think someone who laminated the bleeping chocolate dictionaries needs to be talked about

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Manifesting the good stuff yet has had another tit week 🙄

I’m sure Alfie , Zoe etc have done better than her and have bad mouthed her .

silly silly girl

Reactions: 15
I cant figure out if Gabby is delusional, or is putting on a front. Is she aware she is talking absolute wank half the time or does she really believe she's a good person?

Reactions: 32
Loooool I think someone who laminated the bleeping chocolate dictionaries needs to be talked about
She literally writes our comedic material herself at this point doesn't she? The laminated chocolate cards have to be up there with the shitting in a box, does she seriously think we believe the gastric band family can't identify a chocolate by wrapper alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
does anyone know if she had her wisdom teeth removed? i know it might be a silly question to ask as i’m sure she would jump at the opportunity to gloat about another ✨medical procedure✨ but her teeth looked squished because of severe overcrowding. invisalign definitely would not work unless she’s had them pulled

Reactions: 8
This thread wouldn’t exist if she didn’t delete and block any comment that wasn’t kissing her ass

Reactions: 23
Yep, definite sign of someone working 20 hour days... Laminating random tit 🤣🤣
what in the living duck 😂 I have never met someone with so much time on their hands holy crap. I would be embarrassed to post that. Laminating the bloody chocolate list??? Dear god. Also it’s written on the box ?? And by now don’t we all know which chocolates are which?? They’ve been the same for years .. she’s so odd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.