Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss her editions of Margot holding different things with new hair colours every season. Where’s the summery blonde Margot, Gabby? To match how sew sew blonde you are?

Guess the arse looking miserable pumpkin will have to do this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to pull away from the oh so exciting new of the Halloween lawnch but just checking the self proclaimed defender of women’s rights Twitter following the latest UK news on Sarah Everard and she’s liking things like this while making absolutely no mention of it herself. Considering her platform, audience and claims of feminism this is poor.

And not even a like on anything to do with the Sabina Ness case when today a man has been charged with her murder.
86880DEA-A624-4748-B99F-4028F37FB63E.jpeg

Reactions: 17
As somebody who works from home with several screens I personally say that she can piss off if she thinks this is what a chaotic desk looks like. The fact you had time to take the picture suggests it’s just a normal day.
DD28517C-40F8-4B0E-BFC5-658DE26855FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
As somebody who works from home with several screens I personally say that she can piss off if she thinks this is what a chaotic desk looks like. The fact you had time to take the picture suggests it’s just a normal day.
View attachment 788001
Me too, and that's not even close to chaos over here.

And why the stress?
Jane couldn't get the curry order she wanted or she probs ran out of blocking space on her socials (thought this would be actual chaos for her 🤪 )

But then again, we are talking about a huge +25 toddler that once had a tantrum in the middle of a hardware store aisle because someone wouldn't give her a key in the exact moment she wanted it.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 788001
I'm I was just coming here to say this. I'm finally taking a lunch break and my bloody cereal bowl is still on my desk!

Also there is no doubt in my mind that she has hidden the jumbo pack of ham that she has undoubtedly been scoffing on all day from view in that picture

Reactions: 11
It's a small victory if my desk ends up as tidy as that picture 😂

Also, why is she launching at 5pm on a Friday when she works 8-4 and whinges about having to work at weekends? She'll end up sulking about having no time to rest and make the poor suckers who buy her shite feel guilty for cutting into her ham chomping and friends watching time.

Reactions: 23
I WoRk So HaRd LoOk At My ChAoTiC dEsK - Gabs get back to me when you’ve had to skip lunch, trying to coach your exhausted staff and give mental health advice while suffering yourself, and have been effectively chained to your desk until you’ve resolved a crucial problem for your business. Come back to me when you’ve had to work overtime for a month because Covid had stripped you of your staff. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she has no idea what life in the real world is like. She would be chewed up and spat out if she attempted a ‘real life’ job. Draw your daft pubekins and generic ghost tat and stfu

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Put a finger down: “emotionally immature parent” edition. Of course Gabs couldn’t miss out on this one.

✅ Didn’t feel listened to
✅ Didn’t get parent’s full attention
✅ Parent wasn’t sensitive to feelings
✅ Could never do enough to make parent happy
✅ Open communication with parent was impossible
✅ Parent was intrusive and disrespected privacy
✅ Parent thought she was too emotional

WOE IS ME

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Put a finger down: “emotionally immature parent” edition. Of course Gabs couldn’t miss out on this one.

WOE IS ME
Does anyone else watch these and just think “Oh just duck off, you passive aggressive immature bleep”?

Because I do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
‘Our stickers are made on water resistant vinyl’ lol did she mean ‘with’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ And does anyone even know who manufacturers her stickers?
I think she's shown using Awesome Merch in the past. I often see offers on vinyl stickers from Sticker Mule so possibly there too.

Reactions: 6

WOE IS ME
Is this the only reason she reverted her TikTok back to a personal account so she can boast about how hard she has it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
Omg the jumper looks absolutely tit. Like a $15 H&M jumped embroidered with something off wish. Awful and cheap.
Also can’t get over that tiktok! Guess Jane doesn’t have tiktok so she can get away with leaving it up?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.