Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Morning! Stock from after I posted last night until 07:05 - around 11 hours [17 hour sales figures]
Halloween sticker pack - 162 (3 sold) [4]
Ghosties sticker - 156 (3 sold) [5]
Spooky sticker sheet - 249 (4 sold) [5]
Ghost to do list black - 25 (0 sold) [1]
Ghost To do list lilac - 31 (1 sold) [3]
Hocus Pocus sticker - 173 (0 sold) [1]

How will the postie collecting these things cewpe with these gigantic figures of such a sm0l business queen?
Very telling that she hasn’t done the usual bewmerang of orders piled up ready to be posted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Wickedtown

VIP Member
No idea why people act so high and mighty as if they don't enjoy gossip either, I have no problems with saying I'm a nosy bitch and LOVE gossip, ESPECIALLY about random people on the internet. Like yeah it's fun to bitch about people you don't like. As if she's any better liking rude tweets about love island stars or the time she subtweeted a teenage girl about the shape of her eyebrows. If she doesn't read here then what's her problem? Its not publicly directed at her and the rule "what's said on tattle stays on tattle" is largely respected by all of us. It's part and parcel with being a "public figure", if she doesn't like the job she has then she's knows what to do: get another ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Interesting because on Monday you had 30 lilac ghost to do list notepads and today you have *checks notes* 30 lilac ghost to do list notepads
046321ED-99A9-491C-AA1B-239704443871.jpeg

• Haha

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Can I just say I called it a chocolate dictionary because we’re having a child free weekend, and I’m half cut. What the hell is it called

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitten458

Tbh I’m seeing this as the beginning of the end for Jewniper Mewn. She’s put zero effort into designs, she’s launched a Halloween collection late, had shipping issues which have probably chased away customers and she refewses to ship internationally despite customers in her comments literally begging to buy her items. She’s dismissive of anyone who wants to learn from her and talks down to anyone giving her suggestions. Any prospective customer looking at her Twitter rants and holier than thou attitude would be put off buying. She’s a nasty person and I *hope* she’s finally seeing some comeuppance

Reactions: 67

Wickedtown

VIP Member
8A4DCE92-73C6-48BB-AD29-71482A6F9D15.jpeg

no way hahahahahah who was it who predicted a brand deal was in the pipeline after her "I acsherly think I'm a good chef guise" stories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I think TikTok as a platform for talking about issues does far more harm than good. One, these videos with silly music and challenges while talking about upsetting subjects can be VERY triggering and two, they don't actually help anyone. Just seem to be attention vehicles for the wrong people.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

tafseel

Her mum was travelling to and from Brighton at the height of the pandemic and continues to do so? Hypocrite

Reactions: 64

bruised

i was looking at gabby's old tumblr account & saw this (from 2014)

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.29.18.png

doesn't want to stay in one place all her life but hasn't left zoe's vicinity since

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

snowfairy17

VIP Member
ooo friends!
This sort of shit is always a red flag to me when I’m looking for a job. “Pizza Fridays!” “We have office fruit!” “We are like one family!” are always red flags for a toxic af work culture

I bet she’d only pay her employees minimum wage as well and expect them to spend their life at her house

Reactions: 62

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Slave Jane is back in the house!!! How long was she gone for? I don’t think it was very long
Ummm yeh if Jewniper Jane has driven all that way AGAIN to do her daughter’s business for her I think she’s outside the scope of the ‘sane’ people that first girl is referring to 😬 also how bad for the environment to keep driving up and down like that, get the train? Given that Gabby keeps wanging on about her sew smol business being sustainable….not so much when you’re making your Mum drive there journey every week on her own 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Idkk

Chatty Member
Oh is Ms. “I throw Tupperware containers around the family home when I’m pissed off” whinging about her dad being abusive again. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60