Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I was asleep for this absolute tit show of a “collection launch”. The cringe product photos, extortionate shipping prices (apparently a technically issue. Sure jan). I also can’t believe the prices she’s charging for these basic products. I mean £7 for a damn notepad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d be intrigued to see what the quality of her T-shirts are like (not buying one I mean reviews from her sheeple) - the one she’s wearing looks embroidered, the description says embroidered but the picture of the T-shirt alone looks like an printed on design 🤔 for £20 per grey tshirt with a tiny design you’d hope it would be embroidered View attachment 790365View attachment 790366
Definitely printed, it’s cut off in places
FC459A57-E991-4CEE-B0EE-8363F7C8F7B8.jpeg

ETA: She has pictures of the ghost going both ways so I think this was the original plan to make her the most £££

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She's posted the launch video to both of her channels, I wonder why 🤔 not for the views and traffic surely 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Instagram vs reality
“I don’t edit my pictures” - Pull the other one love
View attachment 791135
Oh WOW. We all make sure we "show our good side" in photos but this is just ridiculous, looks like two different people

I was looking at the "apparel" (the jumpers and tshirts, let's just call it that) and its really not clear what size they are. She doesn't show how long they are cos they're tucked in. As a size 18/20,i would have no idea if I'd need an XL, 2xl or whether they'd even fit me. There's no conversion chart. And on lots of website they list their height and regular clothing size and what size jumper they're wearing.... Well, we know gabs would never do that! But yeah, as a potential buyer (I'm not btw) it would put me off spending that money, as I bet she wouldn't accept returns

Reactions: 27
Is anyone brave enough to count how many times she says littul?

Or cewt.

Or sew.
Littul= 24 in 10 minutes = 144 littuls per hour
Cewt= 5 in 10 minutes = 30 cewts per hour
Sew= 54 in 10 minutes = 324 sews per hour

(I didn’t sit through it, just searched the transcript 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh WOW. We all make sure we "show our good side" in photos but this is just ridiculous, looks like two different people

I was looking at the "apparel" (the jumpers and tshirts, let's just call it that) and its really not clear what size they are. She doesn't show how long they are cos they're tucked in. As a size 18/20,i would have no idea if I'd need an XL, 2xl or whether they'd even fit me. There's no conversion chart. And on lots of website they list their height and regular clothing size and what size jumper they're wearing.... Well, we know gabs would never do that! But yeah, as a potential buyer (I'm not btw) it would put me off spending that money, as I bet she wouldn't accept returns
I'm not sure if she's added since she's read this, but there's definitely a size guide on her website, I was browsing it earlier just to catch up on the goss and saw the measurements on there. Her ridiculous poses are sending me to the jewniper mewn with laughter though pahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.