Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been listening to Copacabana too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d say at a push she stayed up late once so of course it’s become her whole personality now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That’s what her refund policy says anyway
Online, mail and phone order sales
Online, mail and telephone order customers have the right to cancel their order for a limited time even if the goods are not faulty. Sales of this kind are known as ‘distance selling’.

You must offer a refund to customers if they’ve told you within 14 days of receiving their goods that they want to cancel. They have another 14 days to return the goods once they’ve told you.

You must refund the customer within 14 days of receiving the goods back. They do not have to provide a reason.

Reactions: 26
Online, mail and telephone order customers have the right to cancel their order for a limited time even if the goods are not faulty. Sales of this kind are known as ‘distance selling’.

You must offer a refund to customers if they’ve told you within 14 days of receiving their goods that they want to cancel. They have another 14 days to return the goods once they’ve told you.

You must refund the customer within 14 days of receiving the goods back. They do not have to provide a reason.
Thank God she doesn’t have a physical store because you know she’d be a Sports Direct and give out credit notes 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 24

So can you actually report her somewhere for not following the law or can she get away with it as long as she states it on her website and has a “I have read and accepted terms and conditions” checkbox that people need to check off at check out?

Reactions: 7
If she's been working 8am-4am every day and this is the end result then something isn't right somewhere. If you're having to work 16 hours a day on your business then that isn't sustainable and you might need to reconsider things. Having said that, of course she's not been doing those hours based on her tweets and videos.

The fact that she keeps banging on about all the hours she's working just makes it seem like she's doing it for sympathy. If it's too much hard work then don't do it, she's clearly got more money than sense and because of her following she does have other options. Juniper Moon was a choice, stockpiling stickers in her spare room was her own decision, as was plagiarising other people's work. Cry me a river.

Reactions: 58
I suppose to her it must seem like a lot of work when all she’s ever done is film a couple of videos and sit on her sofa all week. She has no idea what an actual job is like as she’s never had to work a 9-5. I’d pay to see her work a week in retail 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I'd be dead embarrassed to say I work 8am-4am and then come out that shite of a release. Would rather be honest and say Jane didn't make enough buns to give me fewl to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jewniper mewn is just a vanity project, because she’s embarrassed to call herself an influencer. One minute she’s saying she absolutely loves it, the next she’s breaking down because of the extra work, most of which is unnecessary anyway - she doesn’t need to stockpile stock in that ridiculous office, and she didn’t need to create the jewniper mewn YouTube channel.
She makes plenty doing a few tit Ads on insta and YouTube, she should just own that lifestyle and stop whinging.

Reactions: 47
If she was really running on 4 hours sleep for weeks, we'd have heard about it sooner and not with one or two social media posts.

Reactions: 37
That’s what her refund policy says anyway
Well I personally don’t know anyone who would order something without the warranty of being able to return it if it doesn’t fit.
And them being « made to order » isn’t an excuse because I already stumbled over several brands that do the same and they all say you can return the articles.

Reactions: 23
Well I personally don’t know anyone who would order something without the warranty of being able to return it if it doesn’t fit.
And them being « made to order » isn’t an excuse because I already stumbled over several brands that do the same and they all say you can return the articles.
Her saying “no exchanges” just screams “I’m not confident I can sell even one more jumper when if someone tries to return one”
I only wish I’d have kept an eye on what was being ordered this time round

Reactions: 26
So her 'apparel' range is all done by Push Entertainment? Wonder what sort of margins she's making

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So her 'apparel' range is all done by Push Entertainment? Wonder what sort of margins she's making
If this is the case I can almost guarantee this is what her ‘stress’ was about
Doubt she’s thought about the logistics of people buying products that she has in her tit-cave and products that Push are manufacturing in the same order and how that will affect her shipping stuff etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.