Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly a bit like watching a social experiment: what happens when a human never leaves their flat, has no human interaction apart from with their mum and eats only crisps and ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I don't for one minute believe she's been working those hours. However I'd love to know what she's apparently been doing between those times!
I’ll have you know it takes a loooooong time to photoshop those pictures

That’s what we’d all like to know 🤪
3E4B1797-2654-4CB3-9697-C0FE1C7BEBF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Do you think the “made to order” emphasis on the sweatshirts is because this means you can’t then return them under internet shopping rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So now suddenly she's been working 8 AM to 4 AM, but the other day she simply couldn't re-edit a video because by the time she got back from the hairdressers it would be the end of the working day. Which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
So now suddenly she's been working 8 AM to 4 AM, but the other day she simply couldn't re-edit a video because by the time she got back from the hairdressers it would be the end of the working day. Which one is it?
Gaby exists in some kind of time paradox where she is both working 27 hours a day 386 days a week, but also watching friends constantly, getting her hair done, and renovating her doorknobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Working 8 am to 4 am more like 8am to 4 pm. She counts eating packets of ham and watching 2 seasons of friends as work.

Reactions: 24
Do you think the “made to order” emphasis on the sweatshirts is because this means you can’t then return them under internet shopping rules?
Deffo I thought this too, the way she was saying to make sure you take your time and really check the sizing, even “measuring your favourite top” lol. Can’t wait to see the drama when someone wants to return them. 😂

Reactions: 24
We’ve reached Twitter meltdown part of the cycle.
Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 20.05.53.png

my guess is she's having a meltdown over the fact the sweaters aren't selling & she's blaming the "technical difficulties" rather than the fact the sweaters are tit 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.