Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9CF28C2B-326E-4347-B932-229D8579DCED.jpeg

D83BDE85-0497-44AA-8D72-FDBFC1127B75.jpeg

These two comments on her new video really baffled me…

1. People are selling mirror decals because there’s a market for it. Does she think she’s the only person selling to-do lists and stickers? Why wouldn’t she sell a product because it’s popular?

2. More gatekeeping from our lovely Gobs. Every favourites video she’s ever posted is biased based on what she likes but apparently it doesn’t matter when it’s a candle and a new mug. I don’t think telling people what paper you like to use will destroy your business hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Her mum was travelling to and from Brighton at the height of the pandemic and continues to do so? Hypocrite

Reactions: 64
Her mum was travelling to and from Brighton at the height of the pandemic and continues to do so? Hypocrite
Exactly and she justified it by saying she was ‘allowed’ because it was a bubble…well people are ‘allowed’ not to wear masks now so she needs to wind her neck in. Is she really too thick to see how hypocritical she is? Bizarre

Reactions: 71
She doesn't want to do mirror decals because it's overdone, which means she's passively aggressively having a go at someone else who does mirror decals because Gabby is too lazy to work out how to get them made.

Reactions: 41
She doesn't want to do mirror decals because it's overdone, which means she's passively aggressively having a go at someone else who does mirror decals because Gabby is too lazy to work out how to get them made.
Polly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don't understand why she's not styling her ballyarj in waves like the picture she wanted her hair to look like. I think it would probably look less stripy and stuck to her head if she tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
She could still do a video of how she set up her business & why she chose whatever company for her products without actually revealing the actual company. I've seen that question asked in her Q&A video comments too. I think she'll run out of content on her shop channel.

Reactions: 22
I don't understand why she's not styling her ballyarj in waves like the picture she wanted her hair to look like. I think it would probably look less stripy and stuck to her head if she tried.
The first rule of dodgy hair colouring, curl it and it will look better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Surely this girl has spent more on storage than she’s made from selling her products? Wow. She said she’s not using the A4 envelopes that are slightly crinkled in the corner? Wow.

Reactions: 23
Her Halloween collection is so junior and I don't understand who it's for. At 26, I can't even imagine putting one of the prints up on my wall or wearing one of those ugly jumpers.

I think she's screwed up here. Her name/brand alone carried her some way but now the art needs to do the walking and it's just awful. This is such a competitive space and unless you have a really distinctive/trendy style, you won't get the same amount of orders month after month.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Surely this girl has spent more on storage than she’s made from selling her products? Wow. She said she’s not using the A4 envelopes that are slightly crinkled in the corner? Wow.
And yet she thinks nothing of flogging shoddy merch such as Gavin being sliced on both the notepad and the ‘apparel’ (🤢). I’d much rather have a crinkly envelope than a cheaply produced product, cheers though Gab.

Reactions: 11
So many people are always asking her about international delivery, I don’t understand why she doesn’t make it a priority… how difficult is it really? I’ve never seen any small business that only delivers to one country.
She never answers to comments about where her things are from. She’s like those girls that won’t tell you where they bought their clothes to avoid ‘people copying them’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 793719

View attachment 793720

1. People are selling mirror decals because there’s a market for it. Does she think she’s the only person selling to-do lists and stickers? Why wouldn’t she sell a product because it’s popular?

2. More gatekeeping from our lovely Gobs. Every favourites video she’s ever posted is biased based on what she likes but apparently it doesn’t matter when it’s a candle and a new mug. I don’t think telling people what paper you like to use will destroy your business hun
She actually hates her fans. She doesn’t care about them, these replies are rude and uncalled for. The normal thing to do would be to say something like ‘oh, interesting idea - thank you!!’ Or even just thanks so much for the feedback etc. What’s the need for the passive aggressive, snappy responses?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 785537
so she can facetune herself a new fannyfairy but can't do anything about the open sores on her fingers 🥴 come on girl get photoshop open, think you missed a spot x
So hilarious, she photoshops herself to look how she wants or, how she *thinks* she looks in the mirror. But like it’s been said previously, that isn’t her hairline, her skin tone, or her faceshape. So embarrassing.. but she can’t be that embarrassed I guess because she doesn’t leave her home so nobody sees her to call her out but us on this site.

Reactions: 12
Exactly and she justified it by saying she was ‘allowed’ because it was a bubble…well people are ‘allowed’ not to wear masks now so she needs to wind her neck in. Is she really too thick to see how hypocritical she is? Bizarre
Bubbles weren’t even a thing when her mum was hidden away during her birthday, hence the hiding away. You know what they say about those in glass houses Gabriella

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 793719

View attachment 793720

Why is she such a bleeping miserable cow, literally every sentence that comes out of her mouth is passive aggressive. People are so lovely to her (despite the fact she doesn't deserve a damn second of it) and she treats them like this at every opportunity. I'm not surprised her insides are so rotten, you can't have such a posionous persona and it not be eating you up inside. I honestly don't know how anyone can spend more than 5 minutes in her company without combusting from the misery. I have genuinely never met anyone so hateful.

Pro tip Gabby - if you don't like a customers suggestion simply reply

That's so lovely of you to offer up an idea, I'll keep it in mind! :)

Then bleeping never think of it again if you don't want to. Not hard is it? You don't need to make it clear you think your teen viewers are cunts.

Reactions: 44
She actually hates her fans. She doesn’t care about them, these replies are rude and uncalled for. The normal thing to do would be to say something like ‘oh, interesting idea - thank you!!’ Or even just thanks so much for the feedback etc. What’s the need for the passive aggressive, snappy responses?
She will never go far when she can’t even give someone a recommendation. 🙄 I’ve never hated someone I did not personally know and for good reason but I entirely loathe this witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 793719

View attachment 793720

The fact that someone is giving her a very good idea here and saying if you made this I would buy it from you and she's just like ummm no don't think I will. Wtf?? You need all the business you can get, Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.