Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the crewneck jumpers and cycling shorts are all the rage she could have easily styled them up like that? A cute little bumbag and all to go with it?
Because imagine if she then wrote in the description "Gabriella is 5'5, wearing a XL sweatshirt" so you could actually get an idea of how"oversized" it actually was!
I'm also 5'11 as someone else said and anything "oversized" is usually just regular on me, anything "cropped is like a bra or a pair of shorts haha so I am reluctant to buy clothes you can't actually see, ESPECIALLY when she won't accept returns.

Reactions: 25
I am appalled at the pricing! I wear sweatshirts, jeans and boots daily (I work with kids and can end up doing anything from gardening to dog walking) and have some that are similar for autumn/spewky month. I got them from supermarkets over the years and have never paid more than £20. How are her juvenile fans even paying that?!

Reactions: 19
I am appalled at the pricing! I wear sweatshirts, jeans and boots daily (I work with kids and can end up doing anything from gardening to dog walking) and have some that are similar for autumn/spewky month. I got them from supermarkets over the years and have never paid more than £20. How are her juvenile fans even paying that?!
Imagine a young fan telling their parents they want a Gabby sweatshirt, the parents then googling Gabby and being like "Nope!"

Reactions: 15
She’s just copying Lucy Wood with the sweatshirt tucked into jeans. She’s incapable of original thought. Lucy has similar pics on her website. At least she has a sizing guide on hers though. And Lucy’s designs were better, obvs.

Reactions: 23
I just had another thought. In her video she says measure one of your own shirts for an idea on sizing. Does she not realize that sizing varies so much brand to brand?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Okay I got to admit that some part of me felt quite sorry for her even though I agreed with most things said but Nah I've had it with her now.

She's so judgemental and rude 😳 she really is a witch.

Reactions: 16
Now I am not defending her in any way. Buuut to be fair to her there is a size guide on the website. The sizing is the actual width/length of the sweater rather than the size of human each size will fit. Sooo she is saying if you're unsure of what size to get, measure a jumper you already do have and get whichever size matches the measurements of her sweaters most closely. It still would help if she'd posted proper pictures of each item tucked/untucked etc but the measurements will tell you how long and wide it will fit on you...

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That is the stupidest sizing chart for a jumper…sorry but who is going to measure a jumper to buy one of her ugly sweaters? Too much effort

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's obsessed with Zoe because it's like the popular girl in school properly noticed her, she became part of her inner circle, invited to her home and shopping trips. She then got possessive, creepy and a witch so was kicked out.

Reactions: 27
I just had another thought. In her video she says measure one of your own shirts for an idea on sizing. Does she not realize that sizing varies so much brand to brand?
This is actually a really good way to figure out a size from a size chart. If it’s a good size chart, it will give bust, waist and maybe length/hips measurements for each size depending on what the product is. If you don’t know your body measurements, measuring a piece of clothing that you like the fit of works well.

@Swamgwam just saw you posted the same!!!

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise that if she opens international shipping she might get enough sales to be able to rent a friend? *ahem* sorry, hire a staff member other than slave Jane?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't Zoe say Gabbie's hand smells like fish or blood or something?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning! Stock from after I posted last night until 07:05 - around 11 hours [17 hour sales figures]
Halloween sticker pack - 162 (3 sold) [4]
Ghosties sticker - 156 (3 sold) [5]
Spooky sticker sheet - 249 (4 sold) [5]
Ghost to do list black - 25 (0 sold) [1]
Ghost To do list lilac - 31 (1 sold) [3]
Hocus Pocus sticker - 173 (0 sold) [1]

How will the postie collecting these things cewpe with these gigantic figures of such a sm0l business queen?
Very telling that she hasn’t done the usual bewmerang of orders piled up ready to be posted 😂
Hi Gab 👋 Can’t believe you saved all of the orders up just to make it look like you had more than you did during the original “rush.” You supposedly work 20 hour days and can’t pack orders on the day? Or even across the weekend? Make it make sense.
5C088D22-589F-48E3-BC66-FE374DF7B36B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think her radio silence is a mix of embarrassment from her Twitter rampage and the piss poor sales from her launch. Otherwise she'd be posting those dumb braggy photos of the printed invoice labels or stacks of orders
Ohhhh you sure showed us Gabz 🙃
Screenshot_20211005_064933.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.