Gabriella Lindley #52 Who is gonna tell her? Grandad’s secret ingredient is salmonella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but what. The thank you cards can double up as an extra* print to reduce waste??

I can think of MANY ways in which she could reduce waste, the number one thing being rewinding back 'three' years to a time when Juniper Moon didn't exist

*LITTUL
Sew stewpid 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kind of defeats the point when you're shoving 3 thank yew cards into each order because you can't shift them

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My friend has a small business and she was saying today that the Halloween “to do” pads sold out last week, having been on sale for two weeks. So she’s left it way too late 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please, somebody explain to me a) why you need a "to do" pad and b) why it would need to be Halloween themed.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Please, somebody explain to me a) why you need a "to do" pad and b) why it would need to be Halloween themed.
In fairness I use mine all the time, carry it round and scribble things down. My mental illness means I don’t remember anything- even the most basic tasks . I also run my own business. However mine does not have a theme and cost me £1 for 3

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I like a to do list, I feel like it holds me accountable on those days I have a lot to do but Gabby levels of get up and go. Usually do it on a scrap of paper though.
I always feel like these cutsey stationary bits are for people who hoard/collect stationary rather than for people who use it.

Reactions: 16
Gabby’s Halloween to do list:

-eat some ham
-moan about 30 year old HATERZZZZ
-post a selfie eye bleeping the camera
-post a tik tok dance about abusive fathers
-put a littul video on yewtube
-buy some clothes 4 sizes too small
-aggressively tweet a company that haven’t replied to her DM
-make a year’s supply of beef slop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In fairness I use mine all the time, carry it round and scribble things down. My mental illness means I don’t remember anything- even the most basic tasks . I also run my own business. However mine does not have a theme and cost me £1 for 3
You are excused! I'm sorry, I didn't mean I think to do lists are useless - they really are lifesaving. But as you say, when you can get three of them for £1 why would you spend more?

Reactions: 16
She’s not going to have any room for Christmas stock, with all her left over Halloween stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You are excused! I'm sorry, I didn't mean I think to do lists are useless - they really are lifesaving. But as you say, when you can get three of them for £1 why would you spend more?
Literally no clue 🙈 no adult I know uses anything like that! But it’s so expensive for her tween audience!

She’s not going to have any room for Christmas stock, with all her left over Halloween stock.
Doesn’t matter she hates Christmas 😂

Reactions: 4
Has she not got the message yet that the initial burst of purchasers were from those hanging on to the Zoella days making sympathy buys?

Jewniper Mewn is a non-starter Gabz. Not that yew gave it a chance by closing up every other bleeping week.

Reactions: 19
Pisces moon? Lol, no you're not hun.

View attachment 799254
Lol anyone I’ve ever known who talks about their star sign all the time and their ‘personality type’ have all been dreadful individuals. One got offended that she’s a Leo and was reading out about how they are typically self absorbed. But she wouldn’t stop talking about it. I started laughing at her that she was kinda fulfilling the description by keeping talking about it 🤣
Anyway Gabby’s perception of herself is so off. When has she ever helped anybody off her own back?? She pays her mother to be her slave for god sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.